Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dyrruorta the Master of Weapons, Imp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105358
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-Jan-12 02:48 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105358, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dyrruorta the Master of Weapons, Imperial Blade"

Thu Jan 5 12:46:14 2012

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Dyrruorta perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:101

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I'm curious as to who played this character (n/t), Humbert, 08-Jan-12 01:44 PM, #1
     Reply Me, Kadsuane, 08-Jan-12 05:17 PM, #2
          Reply Yeah because imms decide all promotions in empire. nt, Artificial, 08-Jan-12 05:28 PM, #3
          Reply If they did, contrary to what Kadsuane might think, it'..., _Magus_, 08-Jan-12 06:32 PM, #4
               Reply You also realize that when you had your episode, Artificial, 08-Jan-12 07:59 PM, #6
          Reply You can blame holidays I think, Eleagra (Anonymous), 08-Jan-12 07:56 PM, #5
          Reply I was looking for you for the last few weeks., Laesron (Anonymous), 08-Jan-12 08:59 PM, #7
          Reply Had worse, incognito, 09-Jan-12 03:44 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Me, The-me, 09-Jan-12 03:07 PM, #9

HumbertSun 08-Jan-12 01:44 PM
Member since 13th Jun 2009
179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105385, "I'm curious as to who played this character (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

KadsuaneSun 08-Jan-12 05:17 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
169 posts
#105386, "Me"
In response to Reply #1

Hit a 100 hours, was somethin like 27-6 had nearly a million coin in donations. Just couldnt seem to get elite blade. Guess imms figured out who i was : )

ArtificialSun 08-Jan-12 05:28 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#105387, "Yeah because imms decide all promotions in empire. nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

_Magus_Sun 08-Jan-12 06:32 PM
Member since 05th Dec 2006
430 posts
#105389, "If they did, contrary to what Kadsuane might think, it'..."
In response to Reply #3

And I don't think anyone needs to tell you why.

ArtificialSun 08-Jan-12 07:59 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#105393, "You also realize that when you had your episode"
In response to Reply #4

None of us were in the same sect, right?

Eleagra (Anonymous)Sun 08-Jan-12 07:56 PM
Charter member
#105392, "You can blame holidays I think"
In response to Reply #2

You sure was in my list for elite blade and most likely would get it pre hero. But I have RL and on holidays I want to celebrate so my times did droped down for that time. Better luck with your next.

Laesron (Anonymous)Sun 08-Jan-12 08:59 PM
Charter member
#105394, "I was looking for you for the last few weeks."
In response to Reply #2

We fought that one time and I did the ole dirt disarm trick on you and you ran for the hills (smartly I might add).

I kept hearing from other Fortress chars that you were a beast though, so I was looking to cross weapons with you again.

Seemed like you could have been a contender. Oh well.

incognitoMon 09-Jan-12 03:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105397, "Had worse"
In response to Reply #2

And given that I've also had a leader in Empire, I think you can put it down to random luck AND the lack of a high priest.

As High Priest, I could promote within any sect, if I remember right, and I did.

Otherwise, if you don't bump into the Emp or your own sect leader, you can't get elite, except from the imms, and if they've already promoted you they may not want to do so again lest it create the appearance of impropriety (sp?).

I can't think of anyone that got 3 or more fast promotions from imms besides Kharg (emperor at lvl 33 iirc and not many hours). I'm sure there are a few, but not very many.

The-meMon 09-Jan-12 03:07 PM
Member since 14th Jun 2011
333 posts
#105402, "RE: Me"
In response to Reply #2

You are smoking crack Kadsuane my man.

cheers

Asa

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105358 Previous topic | Next topic