Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Furdwik the Guardian of Truth, Stowawa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105195
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Dec-11 11:32 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105195, "(DELETED) [None] Furdwik the Guardian of Truth, Stowaway"

Wed Dec 21 21:31:53 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Furdwik perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:66

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TsunamiWed 21-Dec-11 11:38 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105196, "Fun times"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 21-Dec-11 11:47 PM

First character in a while that I had going well, enjoying it and all. Then someone went and mentioned Glymarach Prison to me right as I hit thirty-five. Oh hey, paladin I figure, that should be perfect.

10 con later I finished it. #### that place man, heh. Was fun though (EDIT: That is to say, good job Anliltuel, that place is a beast). Broke role quite a bit towards the end. I don't know when the hell my drunk accent became my full time accent either, but that was annoying.

Thanks to all the people that helped me get through some parts that, apparently, are near impossible to get through unless your character meets a certain #### requirement.

Enlilth, was expecting you to punt me when I wrathed that guy down in the arena. The player in me wanted to honor the spirit of the bet, but my character didn't. Thanks for the gold though.

Champions are bad ass. I will definitely play another one and more pk-oriented so I can put their group stuff to more use.

Thanks to Neltouda for quick/easy empowerment. Had lots of stuff I wanted to delve into RP wise, but yeah, glymarach.

I was going to keep trucking, but having broke role to see the end of the quest... Big no no for me even if no one noticed.

Laesron (Anonymous)Thu 22-Dec-11 01:57 AM
Charter member
#105197, "And so the not-dwarf is dead."
In response to Reply #1

This makes Laesron a sad panda.

I'm sorry I mentioned the Prison to you, but one of the reasons I rolled this character was to have an opportunity to check it out. I had no idea you'd blow through con like that. Perhaps Anliltuel got area-writing tips from Nepenthe.

I had a great time interacting with you, and was looking forward to seeing you at hero, but it seems like Laesron will "outlive" all his companions.

Good luck with your next.

TsunamiThu 22-Dec-11 09:20 AM
1509 posts
#105202, "Heh, thanks"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Thu 22-Dec-11 09:21 AM

You and a few others I had a lot of fun with and was definitely looking forward to being up in the hero ranks with everyone...

You ARE the person that mentioned it, but I was just kidding about blaming you.

The main reason I blew threw all that con on it was because I'm leaving here in a couple hours and wanted to finish it since I won't be back for like a week. So I was rushing pretty hard.

NeltoudaFri 30-Dec-11 07:49 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2008
161 posts
#105285, "RE: Fun times"
In response to Reply #1

I was really looking forward to some more roleplay with you. I think the first interview set the stage for some exciting times. Please come back whenever.

TsunamiFri 30-Dec-11 09:26 PM
1509 posts
#105288, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #4

I most certainly will. Give me some time though. Takes me forever to think up a character I can really get into.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105195 Previous topic | Next topic