Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ganoric the Student of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105145
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 19-Dec-11 03:56 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105145, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ganoric the Student of the Macalla"

Mon Dec 19 13:52:27 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ganoric perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PuhgulyMon 19-Dec-11 08:53 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105157, "FEH!"
In response to Reply #0

I could tell that you were new, but I think you were just starting to find your stride. Nexus warrior has a lot of potential, but also a steep learning curve. Hope you enjoyed the character. GLWYN

RetanMon 19-Dec-11 10:00 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
#105159, "RE: FEH!"
In response to Reply #1

You are right, Thanks so much for being there and helping me, sadly I am moving 2 days after Christmas and will not be back in the fields for a long time. Good luck to you Rhyme. I really appreciated all of the help that you and Solec gave me. Both of you are top notch players and I would be honored to fight by your sides any day of the week. Keep up the good work, both of you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105145 Previous topic | Next topic