Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Xongeera Til'ranos Riomini the Ogoshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105106
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 18-Dec-11 10:52 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105106, "(AUTO) [None] Xongeera Til'ranos Riomini the Ogoshi"

Sun Dec 18 08:48:08 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Xongeera perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IllanthosMon 19-Dec-11 02:38 AM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
274 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105123, "Dissapointing."
In response to Reply #0

I knew this was coming though. I hope you enjoyed our interactions. I've probably spent more 1 on 1 time with you than any other character thus far.

Argivo (Anonymous)Mon 19-Dec-11 04:47 AM
Charter member
#105125, "RE: Dissapointing."
In response to Reply #1

Another possible redemption bites the dust
What happened?

bugboySat 31-Dec-11 05:41 PM
Member since 23rd Mar 2007
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#105313, "RE: Dissapointing."
In response to Reply #2

As with what keeps happening to me- life blew up in my face. Ended up losing 3 other photo techs at work, which left me as the only one with my boss only -just- now hiring new ones again.

Sorry guys. Xongeera was an absolute blast to play, but I couldn't balance between work, CF and my jewelry hobby at the time. I'm waiting until things slow down a bit again before I even think of re-rolling a fun character.

Questions about Xongeera, or if you wanna poke around some of her history and get into her head- I'm on Skype, AIM, and Yahoo. And of course Facebook.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105106 Previous topic | Next topic