Subject: "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104912
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Dec-11 12:44 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104912, "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Dec 9 22:42:50 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Zimmaru perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:141

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the..., BlackFire, 10-Dec-11 07:59 PM, #2
Reply Sorry!, lasentia, 10-Dec-11 11:37 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the..., Odrallag, 12-Dec-11 11:00 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the..., Yuzxra (Anonymous), 12-Dec-11 11:38 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the..., Rogran (Anonymous), 12-Dec-11 11:52 AM, #6
Reply Unfortunate, Rindros (Anonymous), 10-Dec-11 03:36 AM, #1

BlackFireSat 10-Dec-11 07:59 PM
Member since 03rd Dec 2011
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104948, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #0

I was playing my gnome shifter, Kahlio, and had just got beaten down pretty bad by Taerg near the isle. I didnt like the water form that I had gotten and was not too interested in leveling up the char anymore. So I deleted him and began to roll another character. To my surprise there was an open minotaur spot. I wanted to do something different now and thought I would make a shaman. Instantly decided against that notion, not being sure who I wanted to get empowered by, etc etc...and so Zimmaru was born. Decided I would go nexus and try to get a hero. I had luckily gotten a minotaur spot before and I had a warrior. He was good at earlier ranks but I deleted him at 45, Gharindul. When I created the character I had no idea honestly of what spec i was going to choose which legacy, nothing. Never had a polearm spec before and I figured everyone hates minotaurs so I would have lots of enemies. To my surprise, I hero'd and didnt do too bad, that is until the past few weeks. The char just got less fun to play, seemed like every time I got on I was fighting villagers non-stop, which was fine. Until some lowbie f-ing minotaur basically fulled me, after a fight with Taerg. With not much con left, I decided against trying to go for a con quest or leader of nexus.

Some Goodbyes:

Nexus:

Puhguly- You tough little dwarf. You deserved to be leader moreso than me, so I voted for you. Always good to have you around.
Gdot- You seemed very kind-hearted. Thought you were too soft sometimes, but that was because Zimmaru was macho. Hated that you couldnt understand me a first. We passed that hill though.
Allysia- Damn you woman,wood-elf before dying before we could talk.
Solec- We traveled for a long time and I can saw I saw most of Thera because of you..but when we you got to hero you were distant to me. Always "busy". Pissed me off when I was trying to get you to join and you were "busy". I got over it though and made hero. And now your meter. I voted for you, lead them well.
Kahaz- I know you didnt like me taking my armor off and giving it to you, but I had 4 con and I was going to die in 2 deaths. So better you have it than me, I couldnt tell you what legacies to go though. You gotta find that out on your own
Jardir- We had some fun runs and getting into danger.

Other nexuns: Sorry I cant remember all your names but good interaction for the most part. If I missed you, let me know.

VILLAGE:
Bolzhor: Hated you with a passion sometimes. After you bashed me down at the destructor when I was trying to get my stuff, and then took more stuff that you couldnt even use... I vowed to full loot and sac all your sh*t. And when you came and died at the isle that time I was surely about to...then Puhguly told me I was better than that. All the sh^t you talked only to cry when you died. I called you a "lesser" minotaur to others.

Odrallag: Another sword spec minotaur who liked to talk sh*t, but you didnt cry when you lost stuff. I had way more respect for you and I was happy to see you get immortal. You were quick to talk about me being weak, until I came and killed you that time.

Tontik- Heard about you before I even ranked up, and when I got close to hero and saw you in my range, I thought for sure we'd have at it. I didnt fight you until after I got my second legacy though and was damn near a hero.

Akedeh- Congrats on getting Commander. We had some good fights, but after you got commander, you were like 3 steps ahead of me all the time. Could never hold any weapons to you and died so quickly.

Taerg/Karzii- I'd have to say you two were my greatest rivals. I fought you two off and on throughout the life of Zimmaru. Cant ever say I did not expect you two to bring a good fight to me. I wish Taerg had lived longer to fight more, and Karzii I wish we could have had more one on ones around hero...but the whole "raid" etc etc. Taerg I was not mad at you after our last fight, I understood you couldnt hang around. That imperial minotaur would have probably tried to full you too.

Augsheryaban: Got you that one time and you had to wait forever it seems like, but you caught me off guard at the giant and killed me. Glad to see you finally get hero.

SCION:
Obregon: Met one time. We went and raiding Maran. Never talked to again. Knew you from other chars though. Good char.

Rindros: No blood rites for us! I fought you once and I dont think either of us died. After that we traveled around and you showed me a few things. I laughed hard as hell when you asked me if I could offer myself to be drowned. I had about like 10 con then, and I was like helllll no.

Fjodir: When I first met you, you came and tried to kill me. I told you right then and there you would never have my soul, and we never fought again. We had some good interactions and traveled quite a few places. Honestly I did want to fight you again at hero and see if I could kill you and take that weapon, I wasnt gonna sac it though. Then i saw a note from Puhuguly talking about some situation and we were to leave u alone. FEH

OUTLANDERS:

Onya: We met one time. We fought, you killed me. Then we sat and chatted, something Im sure you had never done with a minotaur. Thats when you found out Allysia was dead.

Rolas: Caught you in Imperial lands that one time, with no druids, no protection up. I had no choice but to attack you on site, all other druids and people from outlander did the same so I couldnt pass up on it. I didnt mean to piss you off and I returned all your stuff, cept your potions. Only to have sunwarden freeze my mind and then pebblehead come beat on me.

Liha: My rival from the outlanders. Fought you the most out of all of them. Even though I won most of our fights you continued to come and fight me. Didnt see you as much after hero, except that time I killed you. Maybe you were just hiding in the bush...

Zosi: Fought you that one time right after I had killed Liha. That stupid wasp spell ####ed me all up I couldnt understand why I couldnt do stuff at first, then I just ran for dear life, with you close behind me every step. Never saw you again after that...

TRIBUNAL:

Yantha: Wanted to kill you so bad...but your running away is top notch.
Rogran: Wanted to kill you too for your comments. Took you to the arena though and showed you how to get beat on. .

EMPIRE:

Did not have too much interaction with too many of you. Ones that stood out...

Eleagra: We traveled some and had some good interactions, but not too much when we were in the hero range.
Gerelexes: Hated you at first and we fought alot at lower levels...then we found a common enemy greater than us...the village. Never fought again.
That drow invoker(cant remember name): Same as gerelexes.
Tzarti-watever: I fought you that one time with Jardir and we got you to gushing. Didnt kill you, but I felt somewhat accomplished. We had some good interaction after that. One thing that stood out... You said "Every time you attack me, I will kill one of your friends...and everytime you strike the Empire, I will kill two..." I dont think I attacked empire for awhile after that. Had to keep my "friends" alive. Lol

***Everyone else I forgot....sorry. Its saturday and its time to get to the liquor store and to a party or something...so let me know and I will post a goodbye.***
Please post any logs you have of me, dying or kill you, or neither...if you have them.
See you in the FIELDS.

MARANS:

I interacted with you all somewhat, but never fought to many of you. Only Hapne,Koil,Yuxzra,Gorlik. I liked not being evil so you all had no reason to hunt me. I liked to laugh at you all, because I know you wanted to.

lasentiaSat 10-Dec-11 11:37 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104957, "Sorry!"
In response to Reply #2

I am sorry that I did put off the talk you wanted, I had the air of she's never going to die going at the end so I put things off and just ran around killing villagers. Figured you'd find me in some down time, but I didn't live that long.

And Onya is awesome, glad you spoke with her and that I got a reference. I spoke with her only a time or two, but she doesn't get the credit she deserves. Plus she made me look young, she was a hero I think when I rolled Allysia.

OdrallagMon 12-Dec-11 11:00 AM
Member since 18th Nov 2011
46 posts
#104991, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #2

Nicely done. You definitely got better as time went on. I enjoyed our banter as well. GLWYN and see you in the fields!

Yuzxra (Anonymous)Mon 12-Dec-11 11:38 AM
Charter member
#104992, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #2

I enjoyed fighting you very much, more so than that the amount of respect you established between us. And the fact you were always willing to fight, I learned a lot fighting you and wish you look with your next. You made zimmaru a very sucessful character in my eyes. With that being said and knowing you were Gharindul...I think you should know I was Thevara...hopefully you liked the difference from passive to agressive. I was also Savarna as you were Kahlio.

Rogran (Anonymous)Mon 12-Dec-11 11:52 AM
Charter member
#104993, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zimmaru Runagi the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #2

Hah, yeah. Rogran has a thing about minitaurs and them smelling like wet cows. Was cool the way you did it. By the by, I did go just a little easy on you without using respond for at least one of the fights ecause I don't know how it will work in the arena. that and you having more than a few levels on me at the time. No excuses though it was a good fight. Just wish you were around now that I have hero to try again.

Rindros (Anonymous)Sat 10-Dec-11 03:36 AM
Charter member
#104917, "Unfortunate"
In response to Reply #0

Did you really con die to the Destructor when we had the head?

I am very disappointed we did not get to have the ritual.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104912 Previous topic | Next topic