Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sasaek the Heroine of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104871
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 08-Dec-11 12:32 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104871, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sasaek the Heroine of Faith"

Thu Dec 8 10:29:17 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Sasaek perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes and such., Tesline, 08-Dec-11 09:23 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes and such., Yuzxra (Anonymous), 09-Dec-11 06:05 AM, #5
Reply I thought Fort would be off without me, Teriseta (Anonymous), 09-Dec-11 08:18 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sasaek the Heroine of Faith, Rayihn, 08-Dec-11 02:50 PM, #1
     Reply Sorry for all those kills, but you did come after me a ..., Amberion, 08-Dec-11 04:58 PM, #2
     Reply My biggest reason for not coming was prepping for my fi..., Tesline, 08-Dec-11 08:59 PM, #3

TeslineThu 08-Dec-11 09:23 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104891, "Goodbyes and such."
In response to Reply #0

Well I feel like i failed horribly at pk for this character. It was just annoying to play. It reminded me of all the bad things about transmuters with some of the good things of a necro. Also the awesome stuff of an empowerment class.

For me rot was worthless as I always hated using it. Scions roflstomped me with volley as I always went for wither and they would just flee and let me destroy myself. I stopped that when i figured out to use dispel evil instead.

Vall/each: Awesome as always just seemed like i annoyed you more with this character. Although my own RP was making me mad.

Teri: I was sad you left/ became very very quiet. I liked hanging out with you killing ettercaps.

Zynzyn You were a mind #### and a half I dont think i EVER talked to you and didnt leave confused. That isnt a bad thing. I could never tell if you were being sarcastic or honest.

Yantha: I sort of just accepted that you would figure out i was lying so telling the truth made sense.

Baer: Thanks for the early maran it was one of my favorite accomplishments. I will likely roll up another empoweree but not a shaman or paladin they rub me the wrong way i dont know why. Might try a druid they are always fun.

Padwei: Sorry if I sort of shut that conversation down. I was sort of jumping back between studying and cf. i have always been paraniod when speaking to imms because of hearsay. not that you ever did anything bad. My first interaction was with Nae and I almost had a panic attack.

Naija: Honestly I wanted to stay to the law but it wasnt in Sasaek at all. Chaotic dwarf shaman just wouldnt do that in my eyes.

Fjodir: Honestly you wrecked me and i had no real chance of beating you but that wasnt going to stop me from trying. I thought you had a solid character and honestly could see you going scion. Sasaek was a stubborn and narrow minded dwarf at times. He saw you as evil and nothing was going to change that except for the word of the imms.

Tontik: We talked about a few things and as always i liked you sorry i killed you at the village probably should of pulled back but it just didnt happen.

Boggom: You never got on my nerves honestly. I just have a slight -respect for the pk ability of anyone who plays a svirf pincer unless they are truly beasts. Having played one it is sort of like the village on easy. Fighting non mage fortress members as a villager svirf pincer always makes me sad and feels like a need to get pks up. It might not be the case but it is how i saw it. Trust me i could be wrong.

Random people i forgot to write recommendations for. I AM VERY VERY SORRY I TEND TO FORGET THINGS. I felt bad about it but i have a horrible horrible memory.

I dont know what to do next..but i am happy to say i finally played every class and race. It only took two years. Now to try and figure out what to play next.

Oh if anyone has any pointers on how to improve RP it would help. I am mainly working on how to get better with that instead of pk.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Attachment #1, ( file)

Yuzxra (Anonymous)Fri 09-Dec-11 06:05 AM
Charter member
#104894, "RE: Goodbyes and such."
In response to Reply #4

From what I saw of your char I enjoyed them and thought it was nice to see a shaman around. I do agree though playing a shaman I did not feel like I accomplished much in the past and have found my niche in paladins, hopefully you will find yours too. Glwyn and wish I had spent more time to interact with you. But my role as was always made me leave to go and find some wicked blood to spill.

Teriseta (Anonymous)Fri 09-Dec-11 08:18 AM
Charter member
#104896, "I thought Fort would be off without me"
In response to Reply #4

Course now so many have dropped, maybe I shouldn't have left and just put her on the shelf for a while until I had more time to play Cf, but I figure by then most people would have been gone.

Liked Sasaek, and you were ballsy, but a little too much at times I thought. Not every fight should just be charged into blindly

RayihnThu 08-Dec-11 02:50 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#104877, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sasaek the Heroine of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

Pretty sorry to see this, though you seemed to struggle a little with the PK of playing a shaman. I would have spent more time with you but you stopped coming to the shrine about a month ago, and it isn't Baer's way to hunt you down to hang out or really ever leave her shrine.

It did bother me that you turned all your "the" into "teh" for the same of RP. Just a pet peeve I guess.

Either way! Good luck on your next and I hope to see you around the Fort again. We need Maran who are willing to totally throw down like that.

AmberionThu 08-Dec-11 04:58 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#104882, "Sorry for all those kills, but you did come after me a ..."
In response to Reply #1

And the reason to why I hit so in those last fights was becaues I was packing around 120ish damroll and had champion of man, it just eats up sanc like nothing.

You made me drop my weapon that time, I was prepping up to go after Rasst that I suspected were in Feanwyn, so I didn't have bloodlust and a few other things up. So I ran out and cured the stuff you had communed on me and put up bloodlust. Went real quick after that.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

TeslineThu 08-Dec-11 08:59 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#104890, "My biggest reason for not coming was prepping for my fi..."
In response to Reply #1

The whole shaman pk thing confused me so badly. I mean honestly I would hit one energy drain out of 20 at times. that just..left me wondering why i would even try using it. Then In would hit 6 in a row on a villager. The whole teh thing is because of the large beard always thought that came off as the sound of her talking through it.

Thanks for the empowerment first time I ever did an empowerment class and honestly you helped a lot.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104871 Previous topic | Next topic