Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thalion Wildheart the Force of Nature" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104781
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 05-Dec-11 07:16 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104781, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Thalion Wildheart the Force of Nature"

Mon Dec 5 17:13:49 2011

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Thalion perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:74

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GaplemoMon 05-Dec-11 07:55 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104782, "Very interesting experience"
In response to Reply #0

Not a ton to say here. Imo this is probably the best role I have ever written by far, and I really threw myself into the character. The more Whiysdan interacted with me, the harder i wanted to try because he was that cool to interact with. I highly suggest to anyone that has not interacted with him to do so, he makes the game so much more fun on so many levels. So a big HUGE thanks to Whiysdan for making every second of this character fun. Unfortunately, Druid just felt sorta "bleh" to me, and nexus just wasn't exciting me very much. Guess it was too soon after Nuk to play another wilderness character. I could have drug it out, but I just wasn't having fun being a druid, and it made logging in more and more of a chore. Didn't want to be unfair to Whiysdan and half ass it, but I will be back with something I can give 100% to, thats for sure.

WhiysdanMon 05-Dec-11 09:12 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#104783, "Good job!"
In response to Reply #1

I really dug the character and the role. Great work! You made it fun to interact with you.

"W"

AmberionTue 06-Dec-11 07:36 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#104791, "Thanks for joining me in ST and helping me transmute fr..."
In response to Reply #1

Transmuting that demon headed mace a long long time ago when you were what? lvl 25? 29? was awesome, that same mace lasted to just a day or two ago.

Had fun exploring with you. Shame we didn't get to PK together.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104781 Previous topic | Next topic