Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Alashandru Qu'halbekk the Weaver o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104755
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 02-Dec-11 09:48 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104755, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Alashandru Qu'halbekk the Weaver of the Elements"

Fri Dec 2 20:45:58 2011

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Alashandru perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:180

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Argivo (Anonymous)Mon 05-Dec-11 01:37 AM
Charter member
#104776, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Alashandru Qu'halbekk the Weav..."
In response to Reply #0

You had a lot of style, which was to fun to have around for an enemy.
It the beginning it was slightly too big for your britches, but then you started finding your stride. What happened?

We had a funny interaction when you were in the mid 30's. I asked you where Rindros was, thinking I'd give you a chance at either betraying him or giving me a nice raspberry/oneliner. You chose to respond by saying you had no idea and then hitting the Tara'bal with Rindros, which was a oneliner in its own way.

You lost a few style points from me when you insisted that having a friend help prep someone for a duel is the same as not fighting alone, esp when it's A/B/S pfg stoneskin invoker vs fortwarrior. There's something about veterans insisting weak builds/weak eq/little game knowledge chars just be their crash test dummies that perhaps I am overreacting to, although in-game I stayed IC and courteous per Argivo's role.

GLWYN!

Gortanvil (Anonymous)Sat 03-Dec-11 12:55 AM
Charter member
#104756, "What!? "
In response to Reply #0

How ever am I going to learn the shaman if the roleplayed enemies delete!?

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104755 Previous topic | Next topic