Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Grenzo the Malefic" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104698
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Nov-11 01:56 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104698, "(DELETED) [None] Grenzo the Malefic"

Wed Nov 30 00:54:07 2011

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Grenzo perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:107

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Grenzo (Anonymous)Sat 03-Dec-11 02:47 PM
Charter member
#104763, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Grenzo the Malefic"
In response to Reply #0

Well I had tried three necromancers in a row and now see that in my current state of affairs I don't have the patience to play a necromancer at the current time. Spending two hours raising a army to be proud of, only to have them summoned away or wiped out by someone walking down there road and saw I had zombies and began summoning them away. Just not my cup of tea. Maybe when I have a bit more clear head I'll try again.

I will admit I did have fun with my emotes walking around and butchering corpses and removing organs. The occasion "EW!" always made me giggle a little bit.

Thanks to Tavlin, Zarizza, and Zynzyn for all of the mentorage. Managed to take a lot of notes to let get dusty in the ol CF file.

How about a immortal thats under the sphere of deaths that actually evil sometime fellas? Threw my heart into this one and not so much as a echo or peep, partially part of the reason I retired it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104698 Previous topic | Next topic