Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lethmitel Erez'Kilan the Dweller o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104629
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 27-Nov-11 12:44 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104629, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lethmitel Erez'Kilan the Dweller of the Wilds"

Thu Nov 24 21:20:09 2011

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Lethmitel perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lethmitel Erez'Kilan the Dwell..., Onewingedangel, 25-Nov-11 11:15 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lethmitel Erez'Kilan the Dwell..., Bohvik (Anonymous), 25-Nov-11 01:08 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Onewinged angel, Bohvik (Anonymous), 25-Nov-11 02:52 PM, #5
     Reply I liked Bohvik, Onewingedangel, 26-Nov-11 04:56 PM, #8
     Reply Damn you you ghost bastard.., Sasaek (Anonymous), 25-Nov-11 01:16 PM, #3
     Reply Gonna miss our banter.., Onewingedangel, 26-Nov-11 04:59 PM, #6
     Reply Just like a one-winged dove (singin' a song, sounds lik..., fist-law, 25-Nov-11 02:07 PM, #4
     Reply I liked our interview and your subsequent dropping in w..., Vallinane (Anonymous), 27-Nov-11 11:48 AM, #7
     Reply RE: I liked our interview and your subsequent dropping ..., Onewingedangel, 27-Nov-11 03:05 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lethmitel Erez'Kilan the Dwell..., Odrallag, 02-Dec-11 10:53 AM, #10

OnewingedangelFri 25-Nov-11 11:15 AM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104634, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lethmitel Erez'Kilan the Dwell..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, it was a fun run as this character, had it going for me pre-hero, only a select few could actually beat me...but then I hit hero ranks. My build was just not suited to it, really.

Mountaineer was not what I liked, losing backrake just kinda...made my character bleh. Savage was good as always, though.

Anyway, had fun with the fortress, Really started to miss Garwern there after he con died, but ahh, just started losing the will to continue a failing character. Everyone else was great, too. Definitely coming back soon.

And Vallinane, sorry if I seemed more newbish at hero ranks, haven't been to the hero ranks much lately, been just playing lowbie killers all the time, so I rocked the ranks up to low forties, then sucked around hero.

Thanks for making him fun, guys, see you all in the fields soon.

Just post, and I'll post a goodbye for ya.

Bohvik (Anonymous)Fri 25-Nov-11 01:08 PM
Charter member
#104635, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lethmitel Erez'Kilan the Dwell..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked you - you definitely stuck out as a competent lowbie. I would've been happy to see you never hero and just snare lowbie retrievals for the rest of your life. But I know that would've gotten boring quick - and ranger has always felt a little underpowered at hero.

We had some small talks I liked - wish we could've talked more. But I guess you're coming back, so, you know. GLWYN. And make it an Aco.

Bohvik (Anonymous)Fri 25-Nov-11 02:52 PM
Charter member
#104639, "RE: Onewinged angel"
In response to Reply #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7znm_FB3DRI

OnewingedangelSun 27-Nov-11 12:44 PM
447 posts
#104648, "I liked Bohvik"
In response to Reply #2

I was really happy to see you made prophet, you deserve it. Never seen a dwarf healer played so well with my own eyes, it was nice. When Angynn died, (whom lethmitel never actually met), I was really hoping you'd get the spot, and then Illanthos got Cardinal. I think both of you are great for the fortress, and deserve your spots. You're RP was really great, too, you never strayed from your thick accent, which sometimes had me guessing what you were saying...

But yeah, I should've stuck with Lowbie PK.

Sasaek (Anonymous)Fri 25-Nov-11 01:16 PM
Charter member
#104636, "Damn you you ghost bastard.."
In response to Reply #1

Great now who am i going to #### with during defenses?

OnewingedangelSat 26-Nov-11 04:59 PM
447 posts
#104649, "Gonna miss our banter.."
In response to Reply #3

You were definitely fun to talk to. although each time you revealed me, I wanted to just strangle you through my screen...I always liked our little arguments, and when gorlik joined in when I started knocking on dwarves. Although, I'll always like those peppered steaks of Sasaek.

I'm glad you got Maran, although we both died a lot, you were able to seal more kills in the hero ranks, where I just died. Hope you're still around with my next, whether we're friends or enemies.

fist-lawFri 25-Nov-11 02:07 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2011
149 posts
#104638, "Just like a one-winged dove (singin' a song, sounds lik..."
In response to Reply #1

asf

Vallinane (Anonymous)Sun 27-Nov-11 11:48 AM
Charter member
#104658, "I liked our interview and your subsequent dropping in w..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 27-Nov-11 11:48 AM

I also have a similar problem. I'm very competent at PK under the hero ranks, but at hero I find its significantly more difficult to kill people, since they are more prepared and all know your abilities and have all their best equipment.

It's okay, though. I liked Lethmitel anyway. And I think savage ranger at hero has a lot more kill-sealing ability than most people realize, I was looking forward to seeing you hit your stride. Maybe next time, yeah?

OnewingedangelSun 27-Nov-11 03:05 PM
447 posts
#104663, "RE: I liked our interview and your subsequent dropping ..."
In response to Reply #7

Yeah, it was definitely a good, thorough interview, didn't expect that choosing fortress, but you definitely know what you're doing. You and Eachainn are doing a great job leading the fortress, your both around, and both are solid in PK and RP. Just keep on keeping on, haha.

OdrallagFri 02-Dec-11 10:53 AM
Member since 18th Nov 2011
46 posts
#104746, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lethmitel Erez'Kilan the Dwell..."
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed our fights quite a bit, and I think part of it was the level difference, but you certainly improved over the course of our interatcions. I respect how you went about the whole "war" thing even though I know it got you in some hot water. I always appreciate when people make the tough RP choices even though it will likely get them killed more often than naught. See you in the fields!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104629 Previous topic | Next topic