Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Felulenil the Navigator of the Seas" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104625
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 24-Nov-11 05:04 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104625, "(AUTO) [None] Felulenil the Navigator of the Seas"

Thu Nov 24 16:03:51 2011

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Felulenil perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:39
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:40

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

flatlineMon 28-Nov-11 11:50 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104686, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Felulenil the Navigator of the Seas"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 28-Nov-11 11:53 PM

Hated the name after about my second login, but given this was a test character and I had little time to try to get to where I wanted to ran with it.

Second attempt to try a couple of things out with hunters, and second time that real life has caused the experiment to end prematurely, hopefully this time when I get back I will remember about what I'd been looking at and do something with it.

Thanks to those I interacted with, my memories are of solid interactions. See you all in the fields in a couple of months time.

edited because words is hard

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104625 Previous topic | Next topic