Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Llynslia the Seeker of Retribu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104614
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Nov-11 11:48 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104614, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Llynslia the Seeker of Retribution, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Wed Nov 23 22:45:14 2011

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Llynslia perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:75

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZephonThu 24-Nov-11 10:20 AM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104619, "Its over."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry, Trabryn. Just wasnt feeling it. I was hoping to interact with you more than I did. But I kinda figured from the note that I wouldnt. I had fun for a little while. But, two handed paladin is not the class for me. Sanc would always fall at the absolutely worst time. aka just as a unknown non-evil enemy was about to bash me. And yes, there were many of those between outlander and battle. But I digress. If you come back on the active list, I'll probably roll up another follower. Thanks for the shot though.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104614 Previous topic | Next topic