Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Lolo X the Mistress of Divination, I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104512
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Nov-11 01:12 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104512, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Lolo X the Mistress of Divination, Imperial Citizen"

Mon Nov 21 12:09:33 2011

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Lolo perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Didn't much like this char, RandomThinker, 21-Nov-11 03:03 PM, #11
Reply *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X, Torak, 21-Nov-11 01:38 PM, #1
     Reply You shouldn't count on Imms to tell you what to do., DurNominator, 21-Nov-11 01:46 PM, #2
     Reply Seriously, quit with the art already, Oldril, 21-Nov-11 04:16 PM, #19
     Reply The art is from adventures of Lolo, DurNominator, 22-Nov-11 12:18 AM, #28
     Reply Lolo was a female, did you mean it the other way around..., Gaspar, 21-Nov-11 06:13 PM, #23
     Reply This game is *exactly* what I thought when I saw the na..., JoeCloud, 23-Nov-11 06:23 PM, #36
          Reply Sorry, never played, Torak, 23-Nov-11 09:21 PM, #37
     Reply RE: *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X, Daevryn, 21-Nov-11 02:06 PM, #3
     Reply Some small thoughts, Torak, 21-Nov-11 02:33 PM, #4
          Reply Gear., Dallevian, 21-Nov-11 02:50 PM, #8
          Reply To each his own, Torak, 21-Nov-11 02:56 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Some small thoughts, Daevryn, 21-Nov-11 03:09 PM, #13
          Reply Ya, I'll fess up, Torak, 21-Nov-11 04:05 PM, #18
               Reply Silverback is retardedly good now, Oldril, 21-Nov-11 04:35 PM, #21
          Reply RE: Automaton, Zulghinlour, 21-Nov-11 03:49 PM, #15
          Reply Can't help if you didn't read the role ;), Torak, 21-Nov-11 03:59 PM, #16
               Reply RE: Can't help if you didn't read the role ;), Daevryn, 21-Nov-11 04:01 PM, #17
               Reply RE: Can't help if you didn't read the role ;), Twist, 21-Nov-11 08:42 PM, #24
               Reply Just a note, take or leave it - , Rayihn, 21-Nov-11 04:24 PM, #20
                    Reply But reading roles is so fun! ;__; nt, Batman (Anonymous), 22-Nov-11 03:39 PM, #30
                         Reply RE: But reading roles is so fun! ;__; nt, Daevryn, 22-Nov-11 04:02 PM, #31
                              Reply Daevryn of yore, everybody. nt, Dallevian, 22-Nov-11 04:32 PM, #32
                              Reply Hahahaha., Lhydia, 23-Nov-11 03:48 PM, #34
                              Reply +10 internets. NT, TMNS, 23-Nov-11 04:42 PM, #35
                              Reply demon necro is, of course, also orderly. nt, Artificial, 23-Nov-11 09:51 PM, #38
          Reply RE: Some small thoughts, Reksah, 21-Nov-11 10:37 PM, #27
     Reply Small note about the Prison, Torak, 21-Nov-11 02:41 PM, #5
     Reply Prison, Dallevian, 21-Nov-11 02:48 PM, #6
          Reply Fuuuuu, Torak, 21-Nov-11 02:53 PM, #9
               Reply I think I figured that whole side out, incognito, 23-Nov-11 02:37 PM, #33
     Reply Damn you!, Explosion (NOT Tzar), 21-Nov-11 02:49 PM, #7
     Reply Citizens get no love for a reason., TMNS, 21-Nov-11 03:09 PM, #12
     Reply Lolo was a good character, Zantala (Anonymous), 21-Nov-11 03:12 PM, #14
     Reply RE: *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X, Oiberstund (Anonymous), 21-Nov-11 06:00 PM, #22
     Reply My 2 cents (take it of leave it)., Gortanvil (Anonymous), 21-Nov-11 09:02 PM, #25
     Reply RE: *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X, Whiysdan, 21-Nov-11 09:34 PM, #26
     Reply RE: *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X, Argivo (Anonymous), 22-Nov-11 02:55 AM, #29

RandomThinkerMon 21-Nov-11 03:03 PM
Member since 25th Jul 2005
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104523, "Didn't much like this char"
In response to Reply #0

Though my interactions were limited to getting facemelted by you once (lowbie) and trying to stay the #### out of your way the rest of the time because you seemed to be out always random-killing. Which is fine - I'd probably do the same if I played an evil conj.

Usually like your chars though - curious to see what you've got next.

Also, your name (and subsequently last name) bothered the #### out of me.

TorakMon 21-Nov-11 01:37 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104513, "*sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 21-Nov-11 01:38 PM

Lolo X was probably one of my more inventive roles and characters but really never took off at all. I was really bummed they got nothing for a RC....

The basic idea was I was a clockwork automaton made by an evil gnome artificer, contracted out by (don't know) to join the Empire and do (don't know). It's a pretty badass role imho and I basically gave any Immortal the keys to a plot device of whatever they wanted. You want me to infiltrate and take down the empire? Sure. Want me to become Emperor? Sure. Want me to tie into your religion/cabal/whatever? Sure. Want a dancing devil in the Inn? Probably. I didn't really care at all, I just wanted..... something. After the 100 hours I heard one answer to a prayer basically saying "become a citizen!" which I had been waiting on FOREVER despite several promises from multiple people. I'm betting here I got back the Codex more than most Imperials, if not all of them. Lost count of how many times I logged in alone and stuck it out but no citizenship. I waded into groups of Fortress constantly when most would just huddle inside town or hide. I finally did get citizen and after that I heard nothing. Even an inkling during that 1 line interaction of what I was supposed to do, or who you were, or future plans, or anything would have been nice.

Lolo was pretty deathful until that last death. I took Murderous Reputation pretty early on and massacred the lowbie range - it's pretty disgusting how strong a construct/elemental/devil is when you're a human. I rarely took anything at all and stopped killing for the most part after I got MR just because I felt bad and I had nothing really to gain. No one really ever interacted with me despite my trying - I think people really were angry at me. I only found my amber (pain in the ASS to get) but rarely needed any sort of ABS anyways - part of the reason of why I picked playing a conjurer because the random gamble of ABS doesn't really effect you. Sure I could have used demons but why when you have basically the ultimate prep/death machine?

Anyways, I'm kinda bummed about this. I've got Dota2/Skyrim/SW:TOR all keeping me busy so I'm not going to cry but it was becoming more and more painful to log in by myself to retrieve and then just randomly wander around. No spark to continue. I couldn't even find people to hero me despite always asking everyone - I probably would have been curb stomped by the huge Fortress group that always was on but at least I wouldn't be dealing with Eachainn spamming shields on lowbies to piss me off. Small thanks to Averna for giving me a final reason to delete - I wasn't aware you had got your final form and when a stealth owl shifts into a gorilla with cranial (still think that is ridiculous) while I'm conjuring, you didn't have much of a fight. Stripping me of nearly everything you could to take 200+ hp of gear was enough to end it.

So peace out, not sure when my next will be. Maybe if that new class comes about or Sacer finishes Hell. With a world of conjurers who get fiendish ice devils, special familiars, and more will the world miss another conjurer?

-Torak

DurNominatorMon 21-Nov-11 01:46 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104514, "You shouldn't count on Imms to tell you what to do."
In response to Reply #1

Clearly, your quest was this:

OldrilMon 21-Nov-11 04:16 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104532, "Seriously, quit with the art already"
In response to Reply #2

Your 3rd grade art sucks on qhcf.net and it sucks here.

Sorry to jack Torak's thread. I want to re-emphasize I saw him retrieving tons when other Imperials cowered.

Torak you must be blacklisted

DurNominatorTue 22-Nov-11 12:18 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104545, "The art is from adventures of Lolo"
In response to Reply #19

It is not my drawing. The picture is taken from the game and I googled it from the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Lolo

GasparMon 21-Nov-11 06:13 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#104536, "Lolo was a female, did you mean it the other way around..."
In response to Reply #2

maybe?

JoeCloudWed 23-Nov-11 06:23 PM
Member since 14th Nov 2004
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104603, "This game is *exactly* what I thought when I saw the na..."
In response to Reply #2

I played it as a kid. Surprised the name got by. I mean... Lolo... Bobo... Dodo... seems to lack the fantasy feel.

TorakWed 23-Nov-11 09:21 PM
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104607, "Sorry, never played"
In response to Reply #36

It was meant to be Lolo = 1010, because it's how he signed into the conjurer guild.

DaevrynMon 21-Nov-11 02:06 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#104515, "RE: *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X"
In response to Reply #1

1) I think you know better by now that coming up with a character that needs a random unspecified immortal to jump in and do something for you to have fun is a recipe for disaster.

I mean, sure, it's disappointing that you didn't get what you wanted there. But you knew what you were getting into.

2) I think a role like that is very polarizing by its nature; a given person either thinks it's a really cool or a really lame idea with not a lot of in-between.

Which, actually, isn't the worst kind of role to have for the situation in (1), since what you're really hoping for is for someone to fall in love with it. But I think there, too, you have to have some sense of what you're gambling with.

3) I think you have unrealistic expectations about being looted and/or people taking advantage of the weak points of what is otherwise a very hard character, mechanically, to deal with.

If you can recalibrate your expectations with respect to these things, I would expect you'd have a little more fun next time around. Good luck with your break or your next or however it turns out.

TorakMon 21-Nov-11 02:30 PM
1216 posts
#104516, "Some small thoughts"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Mon 21-Nov-11 02:33 PM

I don't really see this as a disadvantage - I was basically an empoweree looking for input. If I was an Immortal, I'd like a blank slate at some point instead of dwarf paladgin #1100 as you all just mentioned. A brand new Imm had just showed up and I even asked him in which he said he wasn't interested in....probably a sign of what was to come. Not sure who picked it up with that 1 line after 100 hours didn't really feel like anything.

What is so polarizing about it? Gnome mad scientist, clockwork automaton.... the basics are in the game in various areas, not sure what's entirely wrong with a sentient construct of sorts. There's also all this hinting from Davarrah of a new class - figured why not give them a plot device maybe.

I had no issue with Averna killing me, if that's what you're eluding too. I can't recall a single other instance where I "complained" or anything. Even the thief who got me at my recall spot, I wasn't too mad about and even got revenge. When you're coming back to your corpse and the guy is basically dropping his inventory to loot as much as he can, I just find it kind of low. I guess I'm just not that hardcore anymore to think I deserve nothing if I die. If I cleave some numbskull with my AP, I'm not going to grab everything possible because I want to - especially since the cleave-in-half is basically PWK which takes little skill (aka 2 round gorilla cranial). Looking at his gear, he wasn't hurting at all so it wasn't really merited imho. There's probably some underlying issue in there about nameless/faceless air/offense killers who won't talk to you or any RP but I digress.

DallevianMon 21-Nov-11 02:50 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#104520, "Gear."
In response to Reply #4

I will always take gear better than mine, even if I have great gear. I'll also generally leave most of my old gear on the ground unless I have a specific use for it (cabal mate, trade, alternate piece). Why do you have such an issue with other guy taking a handful of your items, that's basically shallow of you?

TorakMon 21-Nov-11 02:56 PM
1216 posts
#104522, "To each his own"
In response to Reply #8

It's an active char, so I'm not going to get into it.

DaevrynMon 21-Nov-11 03:09 PM
11117 posts
#104525, "RE: Some small thoughts"
In response to Reply #4

>What is so polarizing about it? Gnome mad scientist, clockwork
>automaton.... the basics are in the game in various areas, not
>sure what's entirely wrong with a sentient construct of sorts.
>There's also all this hinting from Davarrah of a new class -
>figured why not give them a plot device maybe.

I haven't discussed your character with anyone else, so this is solely my take:

1) I just couldn't see a mad scientist gnome making what ends up being an Empire construct. That was a bridge too far for me. It's too many things that don't make sense or should be rare stacked together.

2) The way you played it, especially, came off more like robot to me than construct, which felt really anachronistic.

3) When I think of the classes that a sentient construct would be, Conjurer is about the last one on the list. Super-rockstar-charismatic just does not feel like a construct attribute to me.

>I guess I'm just not that hardcore anymore to
>think I deserve nothing if I die.

But nothing isn't what you got, is it?

>If I cleave some numbskull
>with my AP, I'm not going to grab everything possible because
>I want to - especially since the cleave-in-half is basically
>PWK which takes little skill (aka 2 round gorilla cranial).

Without having watched you much, I have to think you had fights that were at least as unfair for the people you steamrolled. That's the nature of being a conjurer: when you're firing on all cylinders and hit someone who isn't completely ready to deal with what you're bringing to the table, they're sitting at the pit asking "What just happened?" When they catch you at the right moment in your conjuring cycle, you're on the other end of it. You have to make peace with the good and bad of that to play it. The skill to that kill isn't mauling someone with gorilla, it's catching you at that exact moment of perfect vulnerability in which you not only don't have a servitor helping you, but you (maybe) dare not even leave the room without it killing you itself.

TorakMon 21-Nov-11 04:03 PM
1216 posts
#104531, "Ya, I'll fess up"
In response to Reply #13
Edited on Mon 21-Nov-11 04:05 PM

I really shouldn't post after dying. It's just a knee-jerk response to years of seeing air/off who won't talk and loot. I didn't lose everything as I stated but I was also there in under an hour. Also I just got over Mubs+Sagraa and absolutely hate that form, it's crazy.

I bounced around quite a bit on how to RP the character itself. I went from one word response very robotic, to full sentences but very "matter of fact" AI style, back to systematic responses. I had hoped the role and imm take would help figure out the conjurer side of it more since he had ties to the Sultan, the new conjurer guild in Hamsah and the Contract Room from the Inferno (was hoping someone would get that reference). I would think devils would like actually following a "robot" into battle - you always know what you're getting into.

Anyways, chalk it up as just me handling it bad I guess. I thought more of it than most but apparently I was way off base. Oh well, live and learn.

OldrilMon 21-Nov-11 04:35 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
#104534, "Silverback is retardedly good now"
In response to Reply #18

Game balance though...right?

ZulghinlourMon 21-Nov-11 03:49 PM
9792 posts
#104528, "RE: Automaton"
In response to Reply #4

>What is so polarizing about it?

I looked at this and thought it was a clone of Machine(?) from the first age (back when we really didn't have RP rules), who was all buzzes, clicks, and destruction.

I didn't read your role, and kept wondering why the heck you were playing a robot even though you were a human conjurer (yes I could have read it and found out this gnome mad scientist, automaton thingy, but that wouldn't have really changed my mind).

At some point I expected you to scream EXTERMINATE!

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

TorakMon 21-Nov-11 03:59 PM
1216 posts
#104529, "Can't help if you didn't read the role ;)"
In response to Reply #15

We just had a time-traveling necromancer, what's wrong with a constructed/created evil automaton? The role hopefully explained it better...

DaevrynMon 21-Nov-11 04:01 PM
11117 posts
#104530, "RE: Can't help if you didn't read the role ;)"
In response to Reply #16

To be fair, the time-traveling necromancer had a decidedly polarizing reception too. It won a RC; I also heard more than one imm say "This is super lame."

TwistMon 21-Nov-11 08:42 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#104541, "RE: Can't help if you didn't read the role ;)"
In response to Reply #17

>To be fair, the time-traveling necromancer had a decidedly
>polarizing reception too. It won a RC; I also heard more
>than one imm say "This is super lame."

Indeed. Such made me sad panda at the time. But I said ####it and kept playin'.

As opposed to, you know, logging on as Twist and getting all 'YOU DARE?!!?!???!' on the imm(s) in question and following up with 'DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM?!???!?'

Because maybe they did. And still hated the role. Heh.

RayihnMon 21-Nov-11 04:24 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#104533, "Just a note, take or leave it - "
In response to Reply #16

Something else to consider - an imm is going to flag your role, an imm will read your role for a role contest, and an imm will probably read your role if you're one of their followers. Very few if any of the imms will just read roles for fun, kicks, or S&G. That said, if you're praying, an imm might look at your history and check what the imm who flagged your role said about it. In your case the synopsis was not particularly flattering or interesting. And also a little odd. Mechanical girl? We don't really have much by way of robot on CF.

So my advice is - Make sure you clearly explain class, cabal, and sphere choice in your role. Also clearly explain what you are looking for in your role. If I'd seen in your history "OOC Role chapter noting that this person is looking for some random fun immteractions that will go anywhere" that might have looked a little more interesting.

Then again I don't really get involved in Empire stuff much, so take of this what you will.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 22-Nov-11 03:39 PM
Charter member
#104564, "But reading roles is so fun! ;__; nt"
In response to Reply #20

y nobody liek read role

I seriously get the weirdest boners when I get to read peoples' roles. I eat that #### up.

DaevrynTue 22-Nov-11 04:02 PM
11117 posts
#104565, "RE: But reading roles is so fun! ;__; nt"
In response to Reply #30

>y nobody liek read role
>
>
>
>
>
>I seriously get the weirdest boners when I get to read
>peoples' roles. I eat that #### up.

You've answered the question with your own disturbing comment: roles are basically like porn.

Sure, at first just about any role is titillating. It's all so fresh and new. Wow, mages burned down your village and left you as the sole survivor, so you want to join Battle? That's so cool! +2000xp.

After a while you start to get desensitized to roles. Wait, this necromancer is also secretly a demon? sigh. It starts to take harder and harder stuff, stranger and more unique roles to arouse your interest. Eventually that role better have a goddamn midget in it if it's going to break through the fortress of ennui in your role-pants. (This, incidentally, is why some imms like dwarves so much!)

DallevianTue 22-Nov-11 04:32 PM
1639 posts
#104566, "Daevryn of yore, everybody. nt"
In response to Reply #31

nt

LhydiaWed 23-Nov-11 03:48 PM
2390 posts
#104598, "Hahahaha."
In response to Reply #31

Good post.

TMNSWed 23-Nov-11 04:42 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#104599, "+10 internets. NT"
In response to Reply #31

NT

ArtificialWed 23-Nov-11 09:51 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#104609, "demon necro is, of course, also orderly. nt"
In response to Reply #31

nt

ReksahMon 21-Nov-11 10:37 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104544, "RE: Some small thoughts"
In response to Reply #4

I actually really liked your role and enjoy this sort of blank slate (which I thought you did a fair job of spelling out in your role). Unfortunately, I don't have much time to interact like this right now with people I don't already have commitments to.

TorakMon 21-Nov-11 02:40 PM
1216 posts
#104517, "Small note about the Prison"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 21-Nov-11 02:41 PM

I spent a TON of time in there as it was a main focus of the character while I waited around for Murderous Reputation and some interaction or something. Going to venture and say I've probably been in there more than anyone else I've seen.

I finally figure out that damn jail-side riddle. I've got to say that it was especially annoying because the mythos fits several answers but I get what you were attempting once the answer was figured out. I never did figure that stupid key though and it was beyond infuriating to say the least considering I tried *everything* I could think of. I tried asking for any hint without avail...you're just mean I knew exactly where the key was and where it went but couldn't get it without everything I tried. Bleh.

Fun area but the reward wasn't as sexy as I thought it would be for all the work involved. (I saw someone else turn in an item....all that for just exp which is less than most quest rewards? Gotta be something if ya turn in all three I guess.)

DallevianMon 21-Nov-11 02:48 PM
1639 posts
#104518, "Prison"
In response to Reply #5

On the west side, I got the key but didn't figure out where it went. No clue. I also couldn't figure out the answer or syntax to the riddle by the jailer. We tried a ton of stuff too.

TorakMon 21-Nov-11 02:53 PM
1216 posts
#104521, "Fuuuuu"
In response to Reply #6

If I could figure out what you did for the key I could have solved that whole side. ARG!

incognitoWed 23-Nov-11 02:37 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104592, "I think I figured that whole side out"
In response to Reply #9

Apart from how to get a druid out of it, other than suicide.

Explosion (NOT Tzar)Mon 21-Nov-11 02:49 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #1

I really, really liked Lolo. When I saw your lastname, I fell out from my chair so funny it was! Best lastname I ever seen. Seriously

You did well and to may taste - you were not rewarded enough. I tried to support you as much as mummy could support a citizen, but you see where it (not)ended.

Good luck with your games, and thanks for good interractions and your effort that you have put into your character and imperial.

TMNSMon 21-Nov-11 03:09 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#104524, "Citizens get no love for a reason."
In response to Reply #1

And don't expect the IMMs to run with a role idea. For better or worse they need detailed instructions (and I don't blame them with the type of playerbase we have).

You seemed to do alright though. Keeping the (non-existant) Arcane sect alive!

Zantala (Anonymous)Mon 21-Nov-11 03:12 PM
Charter member
#104526, "Lolo was a good character"
In response to Reply #1

The role is really interesting. Only drawback is that you had to "officially" be one of the standard races, so I didn't get what you were going for for some time. I think it was only when you wrote a note to the Empire that I understood what you must be.

Re contribution to empire, you were a big asset but it's worth pointing out that devil-toting conjie is better suited to retrieval than a number of other classes, particularly at midbie levels.

The reason I never looked to get close to Lolo was because conjurers were wizards outside of the black sect, and so not something I instinctively trusted. Were it not for that I would have tried to spend a lot more time around you.

If being a conjurer wasn't the reason (partly because of not having a sect leader interested in you), possibly the reason you didn't get fast promotion despite what you did is your playing times? Almost by definition promotion-worthy opportunities come at times when fortress dominate because no leaders are there, so you'll have no witnesses beyond immortals. When leaders are there, Empire is usually so dominant that demonstrating worth becomes problematic. The possible exception to this was the High Priest, who was the only leader I saw on that didn't result in a period of Imperial domination.

Oiberstund (Anonymous)Mon 21-Nov-11 06:00 PM
Charter member
#104535, "RE: *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X"
In response to Reply #1

I definitely echo your sentiments on both logging in alone and having issues trying to hero. Even playing a character that has absolutely no issue soloing was annoying from 35-42, but once you're in hero range and things are tipping heavily toward light all the time...

Having said that, you were great to have around, and I always chuckled at your RP. You were also one of the most reliable Imperials in terms of playing time and pk ability. Earned my trust really quickly. Granted, evil conjies are ridiculous and all that.

In any case, if you were at the point you'd delete from what you did, you would have raged hard if you had to fight Caerdryn, Eachainn, Gorlik and friends. And they probably wouldn't even loot you much if at all.

Gortanvil (Anonymous)Mon 21-Nov-11 09:02 PM
Charter member
#104542, "My 2 cents (take it of leave it)."
In response to Reply #1

From your enemies’ point of view, I (perhaps others too) didn't know you were an automaton; you came across as one of those air/off shifters you despise – zero rp and only after the kill.

Hind sight being what it is, your character is not what it appeared (from an RP POV). Though it begs the question, "why would an automaton, seeking a mission, fill his time steamrolling every living thing?" Perhaps that was in your role. Que sera, sera?

I do echo your desire for the interaction RP. That has 100% always been the draw to this game for me. PK to me is a finality after a stretch of RP, not the preliminary action.

If I remember, I will post more after Gortanvil has run his course.

WhiysdanMon 21-Nov-11 09:34 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#104543, "RE: *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X"
In response to Reply #1

You know, I actually think that kind of sucks. I watched you a bit and liked what you were doing. I gave you a couple pats on the back. I mean, it all started with you becoming a citizen, which as you said, took a long time for whatever reason.

I saw that you got in (when I was offline) and then, somehow, our times never matched up again and I never once saw you on again. I actually had a pretty fun little plan on where I was going to lead you and was pretty pumped about interacting with you. Maybe you expected more than you got, but regardless, I was watching and pretty much every time our logins matched.

Better luck next time.

"W"

Argivo (Anonymous)Tue 22-Nov-11 02:55 AM
Charter member
#104550, "RE: *sigh* Goodbyes for 1010 - X"
In response to Reply #1

We had a few good fights during your retrieval attempts. Thank you!
The 2nd to last time I was on my way to log out, and openly said so on cb when you started the retrieval. Imagine my surprise when you went for the gold and came inside after me Sorry about quitting out on you when the adrenaline wore off, but that was necessary. The last fight was better; I'm sorry you left when you did, I had a lot of plans

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104512 Previous topic | Next topic