Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Moralev the Grand Master of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104446
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Nov-11 10:12 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104446, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Moralev the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Nov 17 21:11:04 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Moralev perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moralev (Anonymous)Fri 18-Nov-11 02:33 PM
Charter member
#104461, "Fun and horrible at the same time!"
In response to Reply #0

Not a lot to say beyond that. My forms were meh most of the way along. There were three forms that I really didn't want and I got all three. Had shark/orangutan on a nexian years ago so having orca/howler was like having their kid brothers that couldn't jump as high or throw as far.

Immortals: Big thanks for the game being at least as fun as I remember from years ago, if not more so.

Gdot: Thanks for the induction. I wish we had run into each other more.

Jardir: Dealing with those skeletons was one of the greatest trips to the mountains I have ever had.

Solec: For all the help you gave me, thanks.

Puhguly: I'm sorry! You were awesome and made me want a dwarf sword spec so bad!

Tontik: Classy guy. I wish things hadn't kept getting in the way of our fights, even if I lost them all.

Thanks to everyone else I had the pleasure of interacting with.

Moralev

TontikFri 18-Nov-11 02:54 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104462, "good times good fights"
In response to Reply #4

yeah for being two players who were always willing to throw down it seemed like we never really could match up and just duke it out something always seemed to get in the way, but the fights we did have were fun and you always made it interesting.

tontik

Jardir (Anonymous)Fri 18-Nov-11 12:57 PM
Charter member
#104459, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Moralev the Grand Master of Chang..."
In response to Reply #0

Was fun running around with you the little bit we did. Too bad things didn't pan out, bonding with a shifter is my favorite for haste/stoneskin, and all the other goodies.

PuhgulyFri 18-Nov-11 06:16 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
197 posts
#104455, "Bleh. Another one gone."
In response to Reply #0

Form combo just kill the character? I hate to see people take water major and then get so down when they don't get walrus. Not sure if the howler monkey was the final nail in the coffin or not, but for a utility shape it looked pretty solid. Either way, come back to the Isle soon. GLWYN

AbernyteFri 18-Nov-11 07:04 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#104456, "It wasn't me! That said it is not all about the walrus ..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Fri 18-Nov-11 07:05 AM

~

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104446 Previous topic | Next topic