Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Saelihr the Mistress of Instruments, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104430
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Nov-11 03:44 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104430, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Saelihr the Mistress of Instruments, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Thu Nov 17 14:41:13 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Saelihr perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:32
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:26

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DallevianThu 17-Nov-11 05:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104435, "Me!"
In response to Reply #0

I can't play a character if there is an identical build in the game. So, blame Yantha (who is likely doing a far better job than I ever could with a bard)!

I did explore 2/3rds of the Prison and while it is a very nice area I found it too difficult for exploring. It really requires a strong group of two or a decent group of three to do most of it. Finding such a group before 35 just doesn't happen often. Some nice treats in there, though. But also some things that made zero sense or were non-intuitive.

I think my other goodie Trib will auto in 3 days, too. Coincidental to have two goodie tribs, I just wanted to help the cabal but couldn't find an appealing build.

Alas.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104430 Previous topic | Next topic