Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nichaus the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104243
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 14-Nov-11 07:56 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104243, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Nichaus the Arcane"

Mon Nov 14 06:54:41 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Nichaus perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:95

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RetanMon 14-Nov-11 08:32 AM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104244, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nichaus the Arcane"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 14-Nov-11 09:08 AM

Well, it was time for the end. Sadly, its earlier than I expected, but RL takes over and I know I will not have the time to continue playing this character and trying to learn this game.

I did not write any roles, though i was going for the sheltered, non understanding gnome. I am sure I got that point across. I do not know a lot about this game and wish I had the chance to learn. Nichaus was fun, but the Transmuter class was not. I just couldn't grasp fighting with it. This is my first mage class and i have to say...It is stupid soft. Now, obviously i didn't get the chance to see it at hero with awesome gear and sadly never will. I cannot express the amount of time i got scolded for not wording someone out of a fight because i didn't get the spell out fast enough. That really annoyed me. I hate letting down my friends IC and OOC. The only time i felt extremely useful was when I was the highest ranked nexus on and the light was tiping the balance to the max. I start pushing every nexun to hunt the light and started contacting the Empire to help buff them as much as i could. Grex Asked for a repairing of his bones and i died trying. Oh well. Solec came on and i filled him in on the situation and He took it from there.

Nexuns:

Gdot and Puhguly: No matter how much i failed at my class you two always were there to help and to push me the right way. Thank you so much for everything.

Solec: You. You were my role model. Always calm always understanding. You took me under your wing and showed me things i never knew even existed. By far one of my favorite nexuns.

Ruon: You were another one like solec. Always there to help no matter what. Thank you for leading me around the dream. I had a lot of fun there.

Zimmaru: Totally felt that you really disliked me. I missed the word on you once and you got mad. Missed the word on gdot and you forced you hoof up my ###. Not sure if this is what you were going for and you did apologize after the first time when we were in darsylon.

Faru: My very first friend. Met you before we joined the nexus and you stood by me till the end. I would have died so you could live.

Jardir: Thanks for the conversation when i went OOC. I was totally on cloud nine when i said it and had to come up with something quick to try and recover. I was dumb and I know everyone noticed.

Everyone else: If you feel i missed somethin just remind me!

Battle:

Sweet Jesus! There was not one of you that I could do anything against.

Faulkren: You were my bane. If I saw you anywhere near me I duoed and teleported. I couldn't even touch you.

Aughasyerban(sp?) : You, the other thieves and the assassins just annoyed me. Some how i would log in and die. Almost every single time.Good job.

Akedah, Odrallag, Tontik, Taerg, Ghrondel, Ganicus (and all the others i forgot): We all knew that I couldn't do a damned thing to any of you. You guys were a freakin wrecking ball. It would take three of you guys about 4 minutes to raid the entire island and i couldn't do a damned thing about it. By the time i got there the abolisher would fall and i would feel useless once again... Great freakin job to all of you.

Empire:

Grexeles(sp?): Wish i could have got that boon from you!

Phraz: Thanks for leading me around trothon. It was cool, even though we died...

If i forgot anyone, please let me know!

Juruji (Anonymous)Mon 14-Nov-11 11:36 AM
Charter member
#104253, "Bye Nichy!"
In response to Reply #1

I hope you learned more with the character! Thanks for the spells and for trying to be a dedicated Nexun.

As to your comments above, it isn't your responsibility to word your cabal mates out of a bad fight. It is great when you can do it and you should try to be on top of things, but their dying is not your fault. Don't let it get you down. Play to meet your expectations and not someone else's.

SugabearTue 15-Nov-11 05:14 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2010
42 posts
#104330, "Le sigh"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 15-Nov-11 09:16 AM

Muters have a steeper learning curve then most mages, especially when you esentially are getting power leveled at every opportunity because Nexus could use more heros. I feel like part of your frustration came from never really getting a chance to learn your new abilities and such as you progressed.

Hopefully you will be back in another way to the Isle again.

Nichaus (Anonymous)Tue 15-Nov-11 07:59 AM
Charter member
#104334, "RE: Le sigh"
In response to Reply #3

I Know i will be back to the island. Not sure when or in what form, but I had more fun with you guys than anyone else. I really like the nexus.

Jardir (Anonymous)Tue 15-Nov-11 10:18 AM
Charter member
#104346, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Nichaus the Arcane"
In response to Reply #1

It was gentle ribbing about the OOC comment, I remember when I first started playing I said something about a loaded gun once. No one called me out on it but I still realized afterwards that it didn't fit with the RP of the game.

Hope to see you back in the fields. There is a steep learning curve to CF but it gets better. I promise. Just keep on trucking yo

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104243 Previous topic | Next topic