Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104199
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Nov-11 08:16 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104199, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion of the Virtues"

Sun Nov 13 07:13:36 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Yuzxra perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:118

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., stlucian1992, 14-Nov-11 06:20 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., Lethmitel (Anonymous), 14-Nov-11 06:50 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., Yuzxra (Anonymous), 14-Nov-11 08:51 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., Anliltuel (Anonymous), 15-Nov-11 08:08 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., xrus (NOT anerus), 15-Nov-11 09:23 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., Yuzxra (Anonymous), 15-Nov-11 03:09 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., stlucian1992 (NOT Akresius), 15-Nov-11 10:21 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., Argivo (Anonymous), 18-Nov-11 02:03 AM, #8
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..., Yuzxra (Anonymous), 18-Nov-11 11:06 AM, #9

stlucian1992Mon 14-Nov-11 06:20 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2006
170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104310, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #0

Was truly fun while it lasted, I have a certain love for monk paladins thats making me want to learn how to use them properly, and Im getting much better with them. This character was more towards PK and sometimes I felt the need to go against circumstances that were just wrong in every which way, and I payed with a corpse...or three. I drained my constitution quickly and din't realize how much yuzxra was growing on me until the character was nearly dead.

Being a Lord Akresius follower was good and also had its bad. It wasn't until I stepped into his Gorey shrine that I realized...maybe a lightwalker (PALADIN) at that should be following him. Majority of the things I wanted to do I could not due to my restrictions. Such as the fact that when you're insulted the best course of action would be to challenge that one to the death. Or the time he reprimanded me for not killing the marshall when I was garotted. I had to choose how to follow, and when to follow very carefully which was the issue.

I met quite a few along the way, and I'm ready to here goodbyes and the liking simply send a post and I'll respond.

Lethmitel (Anonymous)Mon 14-Nov-11 06:50 PM
Charter member
#104311, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #1

Man, you seemd a solid character, with a lot of bad odds. It was always fun to talk to you, and Lethmitel really liked you. I was really looking further to some further RP. But hey, maybe your next monk pally will be the best ever? Hrm? We'll see?

GLWYN, it was fun.

Yuzxra (Anonymous)Mon 14-Nov-11 08:51 PM
Charter member
#104319, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #2

I understand how to be more affective actually as a monk, and the does and donts and when to flee when something isn't going my way, I burned through con way to quickly and thats what ultimately killed this character trust me you'll see a monk paladin, just not anytime soon.

Anliltuel (inactive user)Tue 15-Nov-11 08:08 AM
Charter member
#104335, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #1

>Being a Lord Akresius follower was good and also had its bad.
>It wasn't until I stepped into his Gorey shrine that I
>realized...maybe a lightwalker (PALADIN) at that should be
>following him. Majority of the things I wanted to do I could
>not due to my restrictions. Such as the fact that when you're
>insulted the best course of action would be to challenge that
>one to the death. Or the time he reprimanded me for not
>killing the marshall when I was garotted. I had to choose how
>to follow, and when to follow very carefully which was the
>issue.

It's definitely a lot easier for an evil or a neutral be a follower of Akresius, but with that being said, I thought you did a pretty good job. You definitely were not afraid to mix it up, and I liked that you were always practicing in the arena. I just wish you put to use more of the skills you learned there in PK! :p

re: that bit about the Marshall jacking you. It's not that you were insulted. He physically attacked you and I wanted you to defend yourself. As a follower of Akresius, you are nobody's person to push around. You told me that you would take him to the arena in my shrine. I want fights to the death there. I thought it was an interesting situation to put you in, where your character had to make a choice between religion and cabal. I'm not saying you would have lost either one, but I wanted to see how you would react.

Thank you for being my first priest. I thought your roleplay was very good, and I enjoyed interacting with you.

xrus (NOT anerus)Tue 15-Nov-11 09:23 AM
Charter member
#104342, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #4

You didn't seem as strong as Angynn (not sure if I'm right), but still knew your skills. I thought Fort will have you and Garwern after Anerus is done! how you two finished this fast?

Yuzxra (Anonymous)Tue 15-Nov-11 03:09 PM
Charter member
#104353, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #5

Me and Angynn fought in two different manners and he was a virtued leader I would assume he could out due me just a bit, but I am also sure I was very close.

stlucian1992 (NOT Akresius)Tue 15-Nov-11 10:17 AM
Charter member
#104345, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Tue 15-Nov-11 10:21 AM

Thank you for giving me a chance, I dont know how far exactly I made it in your religion but trust me I'll be back I've learned so much and I think that will show next time. I became a maran, got some pk kills and pleased a damn difficult god to please.

I would like to get some advice if I can on things you would have liked to see me do, or actually know what you had in store to me since it never came to pass.

Argivo (Anonymous)Fri 18-Nov-11 02:03 AM
Charter member
#104448, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #1

We had the funniest interaction when you were a young Squire -- holier than thou aging Maran telling you he thought brawling in the arena was a waste of time when there was evil to hunt. Argivo was trying to be polite and just ignored the first few times you asked him into the arena...There was complete silence on cb for a few minutes after that: I thought for sure you'd hate me ICly and maybe OOCly after that, but I was really, really, really impressed with the direction you took things afterward. You rolled with it and said I had taught you something. That was really consistent with the paladin code and what your character seemed to be. I said that you taught Argivo something about humility that day, and you really did.

You were up and coming and full of energy -- I didn't realize how much con you were losing!! You seemed very morose after the full loot that's been happening a bunch of the Fortress (including me)-- I tried to help you as much as I could that time, but I wasn't sure exactly what was going on, since you seemed to know quite a lot about the game. Was there something I could have done better?

Good luck with your next!

Yuzxra (Anonymous)Fri 18-Nov-11 11:06 AM
Charter member
#104457, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Yuzxra Alvashja the Champion o..."
In response to Reply #8

You are quite a force argivo and yes you taught me leaps and bounds that day, for the simple fact that my patron always hinted to the fact that he did not like the arena. He is Lord Akresius, by this he means combat by two beings is not something for spectators for it looses the beauty of combat. When you said what you said it clicked and I was like aha! Character growth. Thank you for that. As for the full loots they did bother me but not in the sense of needing the gear so badly with ragesteel and a few other things my aura and being a monk I could thrust myself back into battle. The issue is I am still yet to learn how to regear a goodie, and there are not many ways to ask ic to learn, not have things handed to you.

Yes I burned through con at a rapid pace, which I regret to a certain degree at the same time I learned how to pk much better with a monk, which I hadn't known how to do just before. With that being said expect another monk paladin with longevity soon enough. Thank you for your presence and kind words. And no...I don't nor did hate you ic'ly or ooc'ly for the ignoring. You taught me something and permitted a refreshing bit of growth to my character.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104199 Previous topic | Next topic