Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Dieterle Axin the Fist of Dark..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103966
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Nov-11 05:06 PM
Member since 11th May 2024
16840 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103966, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Dieterle Axin the Fist of Darkness, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Tue Nov 1 16:05:43 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Dieterle perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:118

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Dieterle Axin the Fist of ..., VitriolicStream, 01-Nov-11 04:22 PM, #1
     Reply You were elusive at mid-ranks, Fjodir (Anonymous), 01-Nov-11 04:28 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Dieterle Axin the Fist of ..., Ajeagre (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 02:35 AM, #3
     Reply Bad behavior, Sagraa (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 03:05 AM, #4
     Reply Man am I ever biting my tongue right now. :) (n/t), Daevryn, 02-Nov-11 08:17 AM, #5
     Reply Since you deleted your post..., Sagraa (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 12:44 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Since you deleted your post..., Daevryn, 02-Nov-11 12:52 PM, #14
          Reply I was speaking only of LD kills, thats all, but:, Sagraa (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 01:03 PM, #16
               Reply Got it. (n/t), Daevryn, 02-Nov-11 01:01 PM, #17
               Reply Already edited previous post, Sagraa (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 01:05 PM, #18
               Reply To be clear:, Daevryn, 02-Nov-11 01:08 PM, #20
                    Reply Problem with communication, Sagraa (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 01:11 PM, #21
     Reply I do that a lot when this player comes up :) NT, TMNS, 02-Nov-11 01:05 PM, #19
     Reply Wow., Twist, 02-Nov-11 09:05 AM, #6
     Reply Couldn't agree more. nt, Rayihn, 02-Nov-11 09:14 AM, #7
     Reply so does mr gorilla have a habbit of smashing afk gnome ..., laxman, 02-Nov-11 09:38 AM, #8
          Reply Spamming spells in the guild.., Sagraa (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 12:08 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Wow., Wayward Knight, 02-Nov-11 10:40 AM, #9
     Reply I think that's why I laughed when I saw the post., lasentia, 02-Nov-11 10:55 AM, #10
     Reply Why wow?, Sagraa (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 12:23 PM, #11
     Reply FTFY!, Timnad (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 12:35 PM, #24
     Reply Clarification, Sagraa (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 12:56 PM, #15
          Reply Also clarification, Twist, 02-Nov-11 07:42 PM, #25
               Reply ITT: Twist admits to being a loot whore. nt, Artificial, 02-Nov-11 09:08 PM, #26
     Reply How is that obvious?, DurNominator, 02-Nov-11 03:15 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Bad behavior, VitriolicStream, 03-Nov-11 09:08 AM, #28
     Reply you had spunk, Ganicus (Anonymous), 02-Nov-11 02:13 PM, #22
          Reply RE: you had spunk, VitriolicStream, 03-Nov-11 09:05 AM, #27

VitriolicStreamTue 01-Nov-11 04:22 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103967, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Dieterle Axin the Fist of ..."
In response to Reply #0

So, a rather rough ride. Generally, most players were class acts even when they pummeled me into the ground several times a log in. Jolka, thanks for the help ranking up at the end. Garwern, you were brutal. Marcatis, thanks for the induct.

Feel free and say hi, I'll comment as I can.

Fjodir (Anonymous)Tue 01-Nov-11 04:28 PM
Charter member
#103968, "You were elusive at mid-ranks"
In response to Reply #1

I spent countless of hours looking for you at the midranks, then when I finally found you you had gone out of my range. We had some good talks though. You got some pretty sweet kills.

Can't imagine what a pain drow AP must be.

GLWYN!

Ajeagre (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 02:35 AM
Charter member
#103971, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Dieterle Axin the Fist of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Glad to see you got in at the end.
Was nice to have at least one person online in the end of Ajes life that you could count on =)

Drow ap seems to be a pain. Well done for making it to hero. GLWN

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 03:05 AM
Charter member
#103972, "Bad behavior"
In response to Reply #1

You killed me when I've got linkdead. It was obvious, when unshifter character stands on place and doing nothing, yet you finished him.

When I've logged back, I found my corpse fulled, nothing retuned. Glad you got some charges, but does it worth your player's honor?

Disappointing.

DaevrynWed 02-Nov-11 08:17 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#103974, "Man am I ever biting my tongue right now. :) (n/t)"
In response to Reply #4

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 12:44 PM
Charter member
#103991, "Since you deleted your post..."
In response to Reply #5

I'll copypast answer to you here.

I never said he is an asshole - it is your imagination again. I've interracted with him as another character after that just fine.

I said it wasn't nice at all, and I'm *sure* that he perfectly knew I was linkdead.

And not *he* fulled me - some lowbie did, Dieterle took some nice things but thats all. I never accaused him in that.

Don't twist my words. I only said that killing linkdead people isn't a good thing to do and someone else would refrain from it. I remember discussion where imms were saying that killing obviously linkdead people is bad. Now it's good. Double standarts, eh? If someone who you hate says this, he will be mocked just because you hate him, even though he is right and repeats words of the imms that were said years ago?

Dieterle have a log of this kill, so why wouldn't he post it and we would see how it went? Dieterle, if you don't mind, post it.

DaevrynWed 02-Nov-11 12:52 PM
11117 posts
#103993, "RE: Since you deleted your post..."
In response to Reply #13
Edited on Wed 02-Nov-11 12:52 PM

You're making the mistake of assuming that everyone who's ever been an imm shares the same opinion about everything.

Is it poor sportsmanship to kill someone you know is linkdead? Sure.

However: With my player hat on, I've nearly never thought my opponent was linkdead, even though some of them have been. So I, personally, don't judge people very harshly on that issue even though, for example, Aarn got very upset when he thought he saw it happening.

I deleted my post because, ultimately, the linkdead thing isn't even what bothered me about your first post and I didn't think it was worth sidetracking on -- it was bitching about being full looted when you're the full looting king. That's one of those "I can't believe he would even say that." moments.

Edit: Spelling.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 12:59 PM
Charter member
#103995, "I was speaking only of LD kills, thats all, but:"
In response to Reply #14
Edited on Wed 02-Nov-11 01:03 PM

Fullooting didn't bother me at all. Some lowbie got happy, I could regear easily - that is a normal situation.

Edited to add: you made a game that allows full looting, and this is part of the game. Punishing someone for using YOUR mechanics, that YOU are ####ing implemented - are you kidding? If it's a bad thing, FIX it instead of mocking people for using YOUR mechanics.

DaevrynWed 02-Nov-11 01:01 PM
11117 posts
#103996, "Got it. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #16

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 01:05 PM
Charter member
#103999, "Already edited previous post"
In response to Reply #17

And give discount due to anger that I am now feeling, for I know that said too much again.

DaevrynWed 02-Nov-11 01:08 PM
11117 posts
#104002, "To be clear:"
In response to Reply #16

The problem isn't full looting, it's calling someone else a jerk for full looting you when you don't hesitate to do it yourself.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 01:11 PM
Charter member
#104003, "Problem with communication"
In response to Reply #20

Didn't call him a jerk and said my "bleh" for killing linkdead, especially knowing that he took one or two things maximum.

I see your point, and I would not call anyone jerk for fullooting for obvious reasons (I'm not so bad as you think).

TMNSWed 02-Nov-11 01:05 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#104000, "I do that a lot when this player comes up :) NT"
In response to Reply #5

NT

TwistWed 02-Nov-11 09:05 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#103976, "Wow."
In response to Reply #4

Just...wow.

RayihnWed 02-Nov-11 09:14 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#103977, "Couldn't agree more. nt"
In response to Reply #6

nt

laxmanWed 02-Nov-11 09:38 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#103978, "so does mr gorilla have a habbit of smashing afk gnome ..."
In response to Reply #7

no text

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 12:35 PM
Charter member
#103986, "Spamming spells in the guild.."
In response to Reply #8

Is not same as standing unshifted with zero spells on the outskirts of tir-talath, no?

Sorry - looks like once again I have opinion that isn't shared with our dear imms.

Only weird thing, why some players are fleeing when target is obviously linkdead. Must be morons like myself.

Sorry for bringing it up - everything that we say will be turned against us, eh?

Wayward KnightWed 02-Nov-11 10:40 AM
Member since 06th Jan 2010
129 posts
#103982, "RE: Wow."
In response to Reply #6

Funny you two would respond like this, because that is what I thought too, and I am sure you've seen way more of Sagraa than I have!

lasentiaWed 02-Nov-11 10:55 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103984, "I think that's why I laughed when I saw the post."
In response to Reply #9

"Wow" is really all anyone can say I think.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 12:06 PM
Charter member
#103985, "Why wow?"
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Wed 02-Nov-11 12:23 PM

Edited because when you edit, it reveals the poster handle.

I've seen people are fleeing when target is obviously linkdead.
I did the same many times - more than 10-12 during all this time that I play.

I've deleted this morning (before answering to the thread), so it doesn't matter anymore, goodbye will come soon as my thread will pop up.

I do not complain, hell, but *I*, and a number of players that I know (including currently active villagers) wouldn't do this. Think whatever you like.

Timnad (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 05:06 PM
Charter member
#103987, "FTFY!"
In response to Reply #11
Edited on Wed 02-Nov-11 12:35 PM

> You cry about getting fulled when you did the same to a Herald more people this year by far than any current player.

Edit: Sorry, that was supposed to be a reply and not an update.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 12:56 PM
Charter member
#103994, "Clarification"
In response to Reply #6

I never said, nor saying, nor would say he did wrong. Most of the people would do the same exactly.

I say that some people wouldn't do this. I say that I, if know that player is 100% linkdead, will not kill that person.

I say that there are people who share my views on killing linkdead people. I say that recently there were logs of a villager who refused to kill a bard who was obviously linkdead.

I say that during last year, I've seen how people flee from linkdead people and letting them be. And I applaud to those people.

End of story, you are free to hate me as much as you like. Now I know for sure that anything I dare to write on this forum will be profaned, mocked and called nonsense. So #### it.

TwistWed 02-Nov-11 07:42 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#104018, "Also clarification"
In response to Reply #15

>End of story, you are free to hate me as much as you like. Now
>I know for sure that anything I dare to write on this forum
>will be profaned, mocked and called nonsense. So #### it.

No hate here. But your original post looked to be half complaining about being killed while LD and half complaining about ending up full looted.

And that second half was a little bit like me telling someone that they care too much about gear when they die. More than slightly on the hypocritical side. Hence the wow.

ArtificialWed 02-Nov-11 09:08 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#104019, "ITT: Twist admits to being a loot whore. nt"
In response to Reply #25

nt

DurNominatorWed 02-Nov-11 03:15 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104013, "How is that obvious?"
In response to Reply #4

You were unshifted, so it probably took only a couple of rounds to kill you. If you show in where, you are not linkdead. Most people wouldn't be looking at where at the moment they see you in the same room and thus wouldn't know about the linkdeath unless the animation would disappear from your body before their very eyes. I don't talk for Dieterle, but I wouldn't have been able to tell in a situation like that that you were linkdead.

VitriolicStreamThu 03-Nov-11 09:08 AM
212 posts
#104025, "RE: Bad behavior"
In response to Reply #4

I'm going to chime in briefly here, wasn't going but hey.

1. Saw you on the road, unshifted, not sure what you were doing there figured you might have landed to talk to someone, so I left the road, came down the plains and put you to sleep.
2. Got you spelled up, then vaulted. Changed right to whip and lashed you right after. IIRC, and I may not, you might have fled, at which point I thought you might have been linkdead, but you were dead anyways then from bleeding/poison/plague.
3. After you died, I took four or five very good things, dropped mine in their place. Then I got hit by a maran I think it was, and left near dead. I had intended to sit and wait, as I tend to try and do.

So yes, by the time you were dying I gathered you were link dead, but by then it was much too late to just leave you be. C'est la vie.

Ganicus (Anonymous)Wed 02-Nov-11 02:13 PM
Charter member
#104010, "you had spunk"
In response to Reply #1

Drow AP vs huge damage warrior is a tough matchup you had guts though. I tried to reward that by engaging you when I was in severely bad shape on a couple of occasions and you got the kill on me. I am pretty sure I always left your unholies because I wanted to see if you could get some charges rolling what you could do and I am kind of sad to see you gone.

Good luck with your next.

VitriolicStreamThu 03-Nov-11 09:05 AM
212 posts
#104024, "RE: you had spunk"
In response to Reply #22

Thanks...you were an absolute b%%%% to fight. Not much I can do when even with barrier I die in a few rounds, probably shouldn't have been using the whip I guess

I think you destroyed my first one because I took an axe of yours, or maybe it was the other svirf. I always wanted to play a d-elf AP to hero, so I have, and I think it's not for me.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103966 Previous topic | Next topic