Subject: "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the Islan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103551
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 19-Oct-11 10:16 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103551, "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the Island, Equilibrium's Quirk"

Wed Oct 19 22:12:43 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zenze perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:508

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply my arch nemesis....wahahahahahah, Tontik, 20-Oct-11 01:36 PM, #14
Reply RE: my arch nemesis....wahahahahahah, zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:19 AM, #17
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., Jolka (Anonymous), 20-Oct-11 06:28 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:21 AM, #18
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., zenze, 20-Oct-11 01:03 AM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., GoTeamUnderdog (NOT garwern), 20-Oct-11 01:13 AM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:22 AM, #19
Reply Like you said, Zosi (Anonymous), 20-Oct-11 01:19 AM, #4
Reply Great char, Ajeagre (Anonymous), 20-Oct-11 01:59 AM, #5
Reply RE: Great char, zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:44 AM, #27
Reply Loved this guy... sorta., Angynn (Anonymous), 20-Oct-11 02:08 AM, #6
Reply RE: Loved this guy... sorta., zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:24 AM, #20
     Reply Hehe., Angynn (Anonymous), 21-Oct-11 02:21 AM, #29
Reply You were tough., Sagraa (Anonymous), 20-Oct-11 08:04 AM, #7
Reply RE: You were tough., zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:25 AM, #21
     Reply No, you never managed, Sagraa (Anonymous), 21-Oct-11 01:25 AM, #28
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., Caerdryn (Anonymous), 20-Oct-11 04:30 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:27 AM, #22
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., Caerdryn (Anonymous), 21-Oct-11 03:08 AM, #30
Reply Sad Day for the Isle, Sugabear (NOT Puhguly), 20-Oct-11 05:27 AM, #9
Reply RE: Sad Day for the Isle, zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:30 AM, #23
Reply You were top notch and amazing., Gdot (Anonymous), 20-Oct-11 06:01 AM, #10
Reply RE: You were top notch and amazing., zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:42 AM, #26
Reply Simply a great char & ally, Allysia (Anonymous), 20-Oct-11 07:19 AM, #12
Reply RE: Simply a great char & ally, zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:39 AM, #24
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..., Isildur, 20-Oct-11 08:09 AM, #13
Reply Haggor had alot of respect for you as an enemy..., TheOzz13, 20-Oct-11 03:10 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Haggor had alot of respect for you as an enemy..., zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:41 AM, #25
Reply BOOO!!, ganicus (Anonymous), 19-Oct-11 10:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: BOOO!!, zenze, 21-Oct-11 12:16 AM, #16

TontikThu 20-Oct-11 01:36 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103588, "my arch nemesis....wahahahahahah"
In response to Reply #0

i remember you rocking my face off at like rank 43ish and then i ranked out of your range for some reason and we were both like wtf.... Then I slowly started getting up into the hero ranks while you contunied to beat my face in , I am reasonably sure you killed me in more solo fights than the rest of my solo fights combined but towards the end our fights just got epic...at-least to me they did.

I would see you log on and I knew you would be coming or I would go to duke it out mano e mano, i would pull every dirty villager trick in the book and it would still be a coin toss for who won. You were always classy and never the standard nexun jerkhole, had much respect for you and was just an all around awesome char. You were never afriad to raid/defend either and it did not matter the odds which i liked. And you sure did reek some havoc a few times that I saw.

and a few days ago in the ruins when you came and killed like 4 villagers in a row 1v1 then i came out and beat you was one of highlight of my's char's career, not sure if it seemed that cool to anyone else but hell it did to me.

So you will be missed and you were diffidently an influence on the village and island when you were around, good luck with your next and join the darkside that is two nexuns in a row come rock out a villager

tontik

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:19 AM
Member since 22nd Jul 2011
15 posts
#103608, "RE: my arch nemesis....wahahahahahah"
In response to Reply #14

I remember that day. I killed like 3 villagers in the span of 5 mins. I would kill, heal back in town and come back for more. I felt invincible till you stomped me down. Nicely done. I'm pretty sure I have lost more than 3 con points to you! bastard

Jolka (Anonymous)Thu 20-Oct-11 06:28 AM
Charter member
#103575, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see you go, it was awesome time traveling with you. GLWYN!

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:21 AM
15 posts
#103609, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #11

You were great to run around with. Our times meshed really well. Between us, we could really kill most of the tough mobs with a little of healing. I can't count the number of times I have got you to help me get that hand and staff of medius! thanks man. We did get into some really stick situations in the village, you and i. suicidal almst but it was good fun.

zenzeThu 20-Oct-11 01:03 AM
15 posts
#103560, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #0

So comes an end to a character that ate up 500 hours of my time. The funny thing is, I don't regret a second of it. It was unbelievably fun. I want to thank the immortals and the playerbase for making this game such a joy.

This character started as a way for me to blow off some steam. I had just finished a huge exam in early June, and I had some time kill. I have never been very good at rping, so i figured I'd make this a pk intensive character who was really aggressive. The two legacies I took were riddles and HPM. I'd comment more on them later on.

500 hours is really a long time, and I can barely remember anyone from the past, let alone the current characters. Alot of people commented on the toughness of the character, and I think there were a couple of reasons for this. At 500 hours, I had everything perfected. I was able to hold on to an awesome suit, part of the reason was that not many people could kill me one on one, and those that could would found it difficult to pin me down, and the others that could such as(Tontik) were very good about returning gear. Lastly, my build was extremely well suited for fighting melee characters.

Riddles kicks ass. Would definitely take it again. It would be extremely difficult for me to lose a fight to a dexy warrior. HPM - I had mixed feelings about this. It was great against the slower characters who relied on brute force, however the constant switching weapons cost me alot of kills.

Now to the people, I will definitely be forgetting alot of people so i'm just going to throw out a couple of shout outs.

Nexus - Guys were great. Initially when I had joined, this was when Chulun had died, people stopped logging in. There was no one in sight which was quite tough with the village being in strength. When Puhguly and Gdot took the reigns, the numbers really picked up.

Everyone was great to run around with. We did some serious damage. Puhugly you are doing a great job as the rhyme. Shame our times didn't mesh as of late. Jolka, Rhin, Gdot, Allysia - all of you guys were great. Rhin - I'm not sure why you stopped showing, but we were quite the force.

Village - There is only one person I'd truly like to mention. Tontik - thanks for making this game so much fun. We have had too many fights, many of them I would end up losing because entwine and bloodlust is just a bitch for dexy characters like myself, but I would come at you regardless because I knew the fights were going to be close and you were a good sport all around. I think out of all the villagers, you were the only one I feared because you could alone pin me down and kill me. Everyone should have an enemey like you. I made it a point to die to you at the end.

There were alot of villagers that came and went. Some not so great, some are tough and have great sportmanship. All around, its been fun.

Fortress - I didn't interact too much with you folks. Rightly so, because I would be quite aggressive coming in your inners and hunting people and you wanted nothing to do with me.

Scions - I had a special place for scions. Tavlin and Obregon, you guys were classy. We had an implicit understanding. The rest of the scions I would hunt actively. Tavlin that one time we came at you at the High Lord's, I knew I had broken the pact and you would hunt me merciclessly but I was close to con dying and so I figured why not give it a shot. Thanks for being classy in any case after that.

Empire - Lots of you. Sivyh was all class. Cotzibue we had some interesting fights. Lohoq - you assassinated me a couple of times. Zaan - We did catch you once with your pants down.

Outlanders - The majority of you were pretty bloodlusty. Raast - you were the toughest ranger I have faced hands down. I think you got me a bunch of times. Very well played. Zosi - I think you have yet to kill me.

Tribunal - Nirilas - thanks for the hand. It was nice to explore with you. Generally, I didn't fight too many of you because it meant coming to town and getting warranted which was just a pain all around.

I'm sure I'm missing alot of people. Drop a line and I'll get back. I really want to be done with CF because it takes so much of my time, but I'm going to end up playing again inevitably.

Zenze

GoTeamUnderdog (NOT garwern)Thu 20-Oct-11 01:13 AM
Charter member
#103561, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #2

Hands down the toughest warrior I fought. I don't generally sweat lone warriors in any capacity, but you put up a fight and if I left down one or two key prayers you would make me pay.

I had a nexan cloud giant who leveled up with you way back when(if you figure out who, just keep your beak shut until I'm dead please ), and I had no idea how long lived and successful you would be. Well played sir, well played.

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:22 AM
15 posts
#103611, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #3

Ahh. I know which giant you are talking about. Paladins are always tough. You were definitely the toughest ones around. The back and forth we had was very interesting and always close for the both of us. I think that one day, i burnt through 100 gold easily just fighting you back and forth and healing.

Zosi (Anonymous)Thu 20-Oct-11 01:19 AM
Charter member
#103562, "Like you said"
In response to Reply #2

Almost impossible for my skillset, even with a decent twofer, to take you down. Goddamn concealed and goddamn that belt. Ah well.

My weak spot is patience, as hundreds of players will attest to. I'm working on it, and I hope I see you around again sometime.

Great job.

Ajeagre (Anonymous)Thu 20-Oct-11 01:59 AM
Charter member
#103565, "Great char"
In response to Reply #2

Was fun having Zenze about.

Never had better gear in Ajes life then after the kill we got on you at Kiadana. Though as life is in CF I lost it to a newbie two three days later when I got DC. Doh!

Was always quite the challenge to fight you the times you were wanted.

Great char and hope you make another.

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:44 AM
15 posts
#103619, "RE: Great char"
In response to Reply #5

Ahh. I got cocky that one time and I had no idea what your legacies were. If I knew you took greetings and crashing, I would have definitely changed my tactics. Ofcourse its never smart taking on a warrior and bard together solo but what the hell.

Angynn (Anonymous)Thu 20-Oct-11 02:08 AM
Charter member
#103566, "Loved this guy... sorta."
In response to Reply #2

I had your number though eh? Occasionally I wished you were evil with the same build though... (insert evil laugh) The bits we interacted were a class act man. I WAS tempted to pull an abbot and costello routine though Ever see when costello pays abbot money he 'owes' him? :Carry a spare dagger, hand it to you as the fight starts, snatch dagger, hand it back, say something about how many daggers you owe me, repeat endlessly: I figured that might push it to where I'd end up a corpse though, plus I turn into a retard if I try to talk while fighting.
Glad you had fun with him though. Saw the echos over on dios. Nice.

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:24 AM
15 posts
#103612, "RE: Loved this guy... sorta."
In response to Reply #6

The number of weapons I have lost to you is not even funny. Well atleast you were nice about it and tried to return them, but I really felt harmless against you haha.

Angynn (Anonymous)Fri 21-Oct-11 02:21 AM
Charter member
#103622, "Hehe."
In response to Reply #20

For a while I couldn't figure out why so many people were scared of you THEN I saw what you did to someone else. Ouch, So I chalk it up to build matchup. After I die I'll reveal the scariest thing to a monk it made me DREAD facing it. Trashed me so bad I couldn't think of anything for his death thread that wouldn't give it away and have a pile of them after me. When you hear it you'll be like, what? That's easy you just do this! That's guys not a threat... (for you)
Sadly I even knew what I should do, but it breaks all my habits for Angynn.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Thu 20-Oct-11 02:50 AM
Charter member
#103567, "You were tough."
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Thu 20-Oct-11 08:04 AM

*** Editing makes your real name show up, Sagraa... ***

I don't think i ever killed you, or probably did once when you were not aware of my form? Don't remember. But after that, we had many fights and one of us had to escape.

Toughest warrior that i had to deal with, except for village polearm scouts (but they are dangerous not because of skills, but due to that unbeatable by my forms combo).

So, in all the warriors i've met in this life - you are the number one. Well done!

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:25 AM
15 posts
#103613, "RE: You were tough."
In response to Reply #7

Ahhh. the one that got away. There were so many close encounters that we had. You were definitely on my top 3 list of people I wanted to kill. Did i ever manage to kill you? I'm not very sure. But you bring an interesting dynamic to game. well done

Sagraa (Anonymous)Fri 21-Oct-11 01:25 AM
Charter member
#103620, "No, you never managed"
In response to Reply #21

But you many times it was close. Especially when i tried mixing 3 forms, and began with copperhead.

Caerdryn (Anonymous)Thu 20-Oct-11 04:30 AM
Charter member
#103570, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #2

We had some amazing fights, and I enjoyed our interactions both in and out of combat. As Caerdryn would say, see you on the Road.

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:27 AM
15 posts
#103614, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #8

We had some interesting battles. I bet you were absoultely cursing yourself that you returned that belt to me on Eastern road because you had to act honorably and not take from a corpse that you didn't make. Respect

Caerdryn (Anonymous)Fri 21-Oct-11 03:08 AM
Charter member
#103623, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #22

That is entirely correct. But it was an interesting little scenario.

See you on the Road!

Sugabear (NOT Puhguly)Thu 20-Oct-11 05:27 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #2

You were pretty much gd amazing to work with. You were a huge game changer every time you logged in, and you really did make most of the other people you were with look like amateurs whether we were out pking or out killin dragons. I still appreciate the time you took to induct me and work with me on leveling and hell, just everything. A huge blow to the Isle in your loss. 500 hours is crazy, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much.

Hopefully the huge numbers we got in nexus recently helped make the last handful of time more enjoyable, and possible even put a new spark into a great character. I think there needs to be a special place in the Isle dedicated to some of the best Seekers. It should start with you in my opinion. Well done!

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:30 AM
15 posts
#103615, "RE: Sad Day for the Isle"
In response to Reply #9

Thanks man. means alot. All the trips we took were very fun. I love the rp and the attitude you carry around. You were always ready to mix it up. Thanks for showing me all the places. You seem to know your ####. We still didn't do the Blue and Tiamat. Next time around

Gdot (inactive user)Thu 20-Oct-11 06:01 AM
Charter member
#103574, "You were top notch and amazing."
In response to Reply #2

Seriously, thumbs up all around! Any time you'd sign in, if there had been some Villagers harassing the Island prior, it would just flat out stop or you'd beat their faces in.

I second what Puhguly said about some sort of hall of remembrance or something. The cabal need some new decoration.

Again, you rock, and thanks for making logins tons more fun.

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:42 AM
15 posts
#103618, "RE: You were top notch and amazing."
In response to Reply #10

Really appreciate the words. You are doing a terrific job of being Meterish. all the talking with applicants and being active with the administrative stuff of the cabal. Hope you enjoy those gloves

Allysia (Anonymous)Thu 20-Oct-11 07:19 AM
Charter member
#103579, "Simply a great char & ally"
In response to Reply #2

I logged in right as the echoes began happening. Which sucked, because I was thinking if I had logged in a little earlier you would not have died probably (well maybe- if it was your intent to fight until someone got you).

I had no idea who you were when I came back to the Island since I intentionally tried to stay out of things during the outcast period. But man, you impressed me real quick and I knew things were in good hands. And I appreciated that I was welcomed back openly after being an outcast, made it a little easier to get back in the swing.

It's a testament to you and the current leaders that Nexus has been pretty consistently strong since your time as Rhyme. I would have voted for you- but the voting system is bugged, so I could only vote for myself and Schorie- something about characters that joined after you joined can't be voted for, so for an old person like me I really have 0 options.

Well done all around. You were always willing to help out when things were quiet, always willing to throw down with anyone anytime it wasn't.

And yeah, if there was a hall of Keepers (like the pillar) you'd probably have been a strong candidate to go on it. Hell, maybe Zenze could come back as the NPC weapon dealer- you were the weaponmaster after all. Maybe we'll all bug Twist, Daev and Rayihn until they do it just to shut us up. Or until they smite us.

And how you died and always managed to keep that belt was beyond me. I would have taken/sacced that thing first time I got you, even if I touched nothing else

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:39 AM
15 posts
#103616, "RE: Simply a great char & ally"
In response to Reply #12

You are clearly a very seasoned and knowledgable player. It was great running around with you. I knew I would be in good hands, and we would rack up the body count. I wish our times meshed more. My last death, I was actually looking to die and I was going to be extra reckless and go out with a bang. That belt. ahhh. I held on to the belt for a very long time. There was only once when it was taken from my corpse and destroyed amongst other things by Ghiran when Mubs Tontik and Ghiran slew me defending at the inners. Ofcourse I shouldn't have stuck around but what the heck. Besides that, most of the villagers that slew me, which were not that many were good about not looting too much. Ofcourse I would usually never loot any of their corpses so I guess it worked out. Tavlin and Sivyh both slew me, and decided to give back the belt since they couldn't use it. I didn't die much to anyone else.

IsildurThu 20-Oct-11 08:09 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#103582, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Zenze the Weaponsmaster of the I..."
In response to Reply #2

This was a very tough character. We didn't say much to each other, but I definitely felt like you added to the game.

TheOzz13Thu 20-Oct-11 03:10 PM
Member since 20th Oct 2011
1 posts
#103591, "Haggor had alot of respect for you as an enemy..."
In response to Reply #2

I knew ranking up that we would have some good fights because you were tearing up villagers left and right during fights or raids. Sad to see you go, and hope you enjoy your next character as much as this one!

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:41 AM
15 posts
#103617, "RE: Haggor had alot of respect for you as an enemy..."
In response to Reply #15

Damn entwine. That really was my bane. I think you got me once. I dont remember ever killing you. You are definitely going to be another very strong villager I'd reckon. Gluck

ganicus (Anonymous)Wed 19-Oct-11 10:24 PM
Charter member
#103552, "BOOO!!"
In response to Reply #0

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE BEFORE I KILL YOU... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had some wild fights, I just couldn't get you pinned down when I had the upper hand and deathblow never got lucky for me. You were wicked tough and I am dieing to know what legacy other than hour you were rocking.

zenzeFri 21-Oct-11 12:16 AM
15 posts
#103607, "RE: BOOO!!"
In response to Reply #1

I was really hoping to have a few more runs at you. You seem to have an extremely interesting build and you hit like a tank! Especially with all the weapons switching i do, I got in a trouble couple of times! I hope to see good things from you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103551 Previous topic | Next topic