Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Dondatda the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103475
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Oct-11 08:24 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103475, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Dondatda the Grand Master of Changelings"

Mon Oct 17 20:20:17 2011

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Dondatda perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:152

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GreatGrayWed 19-Oct-11 03:25 PM
Member since 19th Jan 2011
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103520, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Dondatda the Grand Master of Changel..."
In response to Reply #0

Was fun. Nexus was a good cabal for my first mage and first hero, just got bored with it after a while.

It was a mistake that I somehow ended up being a defense/defense shifter. Didn't even realize it until I was well on my way up the ranks. My plan was to be defense/offense, but I just decided to roll with it. It ended up being great for exploring, very easy to stay alive and even kill most creatures if I didn't mind spending forever doing it...but I couldn't PK anyone for crap. And also wanted to do more in the way of RP, which I found to be difficult as a shifter that couldn't talk so much of the time.

Thanks for the IMMteraction when I was young, Jasthrean. Although I honestly found it very difficult to understand what the hell you were saying. Was hoping my sphere of creation would fit more with your belief system, but that didn't end up being the case. I tried to get some RP going with Twist in the later days, but never was able to line that up. Got bored and moved on to playing Ndamakun.

Pachyderm/Crocodile was a great combo. Hare was very useful. I searched all over the damn world for my wands and only found the amber, but honestly didn't need them at all as a D/D. Just did it as a preparation for future characters...seemed to learn most of the spots in the process, but not sure I'll ever put that research to use.

RIP Dondatda

TontikThu 20-Oct-11 12:50 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
#103559, "always made me think of teenage muntant ninja turtles"
In response to Reply #1

you were around as i was trying to get up into the hero ranks and you were a beast both great forms for rocking me, but good char and always had fun in the fights, glwyn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103475 Previous topic | Next topic