Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Timnad Dalthir the Hand of the Unseen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103452
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 15-Oct-11 01:40 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103452, "(DELETED) [None] Timnad Dalthir the Hand of the Unseen"

Sat Oct 15 13:39:43 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Timnad perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:274

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Timnad Dalthir the Hand of the Uns..., Masardu (Anonymous), 17-Oct-11 04:05 PM, #8
Reply Where did you go?, Fjodir (Anonymous), 17-Oct-11 04:54 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Timnad Dalthir the Hand of the Uns..., Skeeta Twitterlark (Anonymous), 16-Oct-11 11:51 AM, #3
Reply This was me., Oldril, 15-Oct-11 11:17 PM, #1
     Reply Nope, Sagraa (Anonymous), 16-Oct-11 03:30 AM, #2
     Reply Dear Sagraa, Oldril, 16-Oct-11 02:20 PM, #4
          Reply lol, Sagraa (Anonymous), 16-Oct-11 03:37 PM, #5
               Reply AKA "You got me on that one Oldril". NT, TMNS, 16-Oct-11 04:03 PM, #6
               Reply You too, Oldril, 16-Oct-11 04:06 PM, #7
     Reply You almos went ooc on me once., Fjodir (Anonymous), 17-Oct-11 04:57 PM, #10

Masardu (Anonymous)Mon 17-Oct-11 04:05 PM
Charter member
#103471, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Timnad Dalthir the Hand of the Uns..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for all the Pouch of Nourishment. I had 6 of them at one time. As per my role, I only got like 20gold from you. It was fun to interact with you.

GLWYN

Fjodir (Anonymous)Mon 17-Oct-11 04:54 PM
Charter member
#103472, "Where did you go?"
In response to Reply #8

I haven't seen you in a very long time, had some fun interatcions with you.

Skeeta Twitterlark (Anonymous)Sun 16-Oct-11 11:51 AM
Charter member
#103458, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Timnad Dalthir the Hand of the Uns..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry things didn't work out with you as a Herald. I felt that whole scenario had a lot of potential to be a bunch of fun before Iunna shut it down.

I'm sure she had her immortal reasons, but I wasn't entirely clear on what they were. It made me sad because Herald, especially then, had pretty much no membership and I was looking forward to having someone witty and well-traveled in the cabal.

Oh well! Good luck with your next.

OldrilSat 15-Oct-11 11:17 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103455, "This was me."
In response to Reply #0

Had a lot of fun figuring out just what a thief can do.

Lots of fun running around with a lot of you, also really enjoyed the limited involvement with Davarrah/Cotzibue/Tavlin etc.

Sagraa, nice kill on me gambling in the Inn after I talked smack. I would have loved to return the favor but I never once saw you online for more than 5 minutes after I had you ko'd and Dvalygg saved you. It seemed like you would quit out the moment I would vis after that.

Dvalygg, I actually saw you on once or twice after you saved Sagraa when I had him slept, but I could never find you. Too bad I screwed up the one time I had you ko'd and forget to read the triumph scrolls
Iunna, wish you had at least RP'ed with me before uninducting me from Herald. I was on every day for a month, I never had a single interaction from you other than a note uninducting me. Easy come, easy go I guess.

Ziltani, I knew you would auto the minute Kanye's transmuter deleted. Sweet meltdown when I traded that shield back to Tavlin. Of course my poisoner thief is going to favor a mummy with Anazu's mask before your character who I only saw if Fiam was on.

Sivyh, awesome emperor, but I betrayed your location to every ally Timnad had.

Cotzibue, loved the travels, wish we could have travelled more.

Tavlin, thanks for all the interactions and I feel like I got gipped on the gold for the ritual even if it did only take me 1 hour to get.

Gambler at the inn, you didn't have a chance in hell after I got those two items and that edge.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Sun 16-Oct-11 03:30 AM
Charter member
#103457, "Nope"
In response to Reply #1

I never logged off because of anyone. Just after you lost your shinies, you stopped logging in. Actually, i was looking for you to kill you again, but you never been online.

You had no chance against me after i figured something that would make you totally powerless (but had no chance to test in in a fight). I think you got a good punishment for beingg a douche and hope it was your RP, not an ooc habits.

GLWYN.

OldrilSun 16-Oct-11 02:20 PM
641 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103459, "Dear Sagraa"
In response to Reply #2

You are a follower of the Beast and you had to have another follower of the Beast save you. You quit out to avoid me repeatedly when he was not on after that.

I deleted with a set 20X better than what you used an OOC bug to full loot me.

You used the shawtabbies to somehow act in a way different than any other charmy in CF. Namely that you got rid of shawtabbies and they did not drop anything.

Irony is you saying my RP and not OOC habits of which every single char you have ever had has the exact same ####head RP that is easier to spot than Jerrokrar, Graatch or even funnyone.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Sun 16-Oct-11 03:37 PM
Charter member
#103460, "lol"
In response to Reply #4

I wrote a good and big answer answer, but deleted it and just telling you: good luck, man. I wish you good health!

TMNSSun 16-Oct-11 04:03 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103461, "AKA "You got me on that one Oldril". NT"
In response to Reply #5

Blind squirrel, nut thing, btw.

OldrilSun 16-Oct-11 04:06 PM
641 posts
#103462, "You too"
In response to Reply #5

GWLWYN

Fjodir (Anonymous)Mon 17-Oct-11 04:57 PM
Charter member
#103473, "You almos went ooc on me once."
In response to Reply #1

Took me quite a while before I understood what it was about. It was about a chest right? Well, if what I think happened happened (Which I didn't know could be done) I had nothing to do with it.

Can you confirm that it can be done? If you know what I'm talking about.

Other than that we had some good interactions I think. I was 100% ready to sell that amulet to you for those promises, it's good to have thief buddies when you hit hero.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103452 Previous topic | Next topic