Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tezart the Secret, Godfather of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103417
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 13-Oct-11 01:20 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103417, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tezart the Secret, Godfather of Voralian City, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Thu Oct 13 13:16:30 2011

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Tezart perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

coconutThu 13-Oct-11 02:39 PM
Member since 29th Jul 2010
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103420, "just bored to death"
In response to Reply #0

not much to say, weakest thief ever walked in thera. But i have less and less interesst of cf, so i said to myself to delete after a near full loot. I think its first time ever for me, that i diddent care about a near full loot.

i might role around with a young one, but my logins gets shorter and shorter. perhaps this time i actually manage to keep a break, and not return 1 month later.

The Zaan (Anonymous)Thu 13-Oct-11 02:12 PM
Charter member
#103418, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tezart the Secret, Godfather..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened, we had such big plans? I really liked your enthusiasm. Appreciate you contributing to the Zaan fund. You were right WarMaster shouldn't have to worry about collecting gold.

coconutThu 13-Oct-11 02:39 PM
Member since 29th Jul 2010
65 posts
#103421, "i liked you."
In response to Reply #1

just a shame that i only saw you two times or so.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103417 Previous topic | Next topic