Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Rhin the Grand Mistress of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103334
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 11-Oct-11 04:32 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103334, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Rhin the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Tue Oct 11 16:30:48 2011

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Rhin perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:241

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Rhin (Anonymous)Tue 18-Oct-11 12:06 PM
Charter member
#103491, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Rhin the Grand Mistress of Artistry"
In response to Reply #0

Was a fun ride. Bards are one of my favorite classes to play, and always have been. Inspiration for this one came from the notable wood-elf bards of this age. Can honestly say I had a great time with this one, even though at the start it was just something to blow off steam. Didn't even write a role because I was just going to use Rhin as a throw away char hah!

To the various nexuns that I rolled with, thank you, you made raiding and defending lots of fun. Typically if a warrior or two/Allysia was awake things would swing sharply towards magic. All the mage-types, I feel your pain villagers really were made to tear down mages with all the command denying and the ability to just tear those hps it's really an uphill battle to fight without barrier. Zenze, Allysia, Rotdru etc. well done.

Villagers - thanks for stepping up and not being afraid to mix it up. Wouldnt be fun without ya'll Mubs and Tontic especially since I hung with you the most, but also the fire giant commander and his bird (isidoros) friend truely enjoyed our interactions.

Near the end I kind of ran out of steam. Combination of actually having to study in med school and lowbie lootings (bastards! hah) kind of gave the kick I needed to wean off CF... we'll see how long it lasts this time.

Good luck in the fields

ORBTue 18-Oct-11 12:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103492, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Rhin the Grand Mistress of Artistry"
In response to Reply #3

What was the deal with the mask? You didn't seem to be wearing it so was it some kind of tat or perk?

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Allysia (Anonymous)Tue 18-Oct-11 01:12 PM
Charter member
#103494, "Think I know the mask you mean."
In response to Reply #4

And that is something to be figured out in game.
But far as I could tell, usable by all.

Allysia (Anonymous)Sat 15-Oct-11 03:38 PM
Charter member
#103454, "%## %#%^*(# #$%& it!"
In response to Reply #0

Knew that this was coming. People kept asking about you, since you were pretty consistent for a while. When you first came in you seemed pretty eager, and a bit new new to the class. I kept waiting for you to step up as a leader figure in the Island and eventually you did, a bit bloodthirsty at times, but a well done character I think.

Was nice seeing you resurface like you did and you really did seem to get a good feel for how to play a tough bard. It's not always easy, but it is a lot of fun when things work out. Less so when they don't, but those are the breaks when you fight villagers most of the time. Sorry I was not around more to help out.

And I have to say I am sure a few villagers won't mind there being one less nexun bard to deal with. (time to start recruiting a pledge class of nexun bards I think)

Well done, hope to see you out in the fields sometime.

TontikTue 11-Oct-11 05:16 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
#103336, "goodbye post 30"
In response to Reply #0

was thinking this was going to happen I had not seen you around in awhile, and normally we were on allot together. man if I had a arch nemesis I would have to say it was you, there for a few weeks we would both just stand toe to toe and slug it out till there was a corpse on the ground. Sometimes that was me, sometimes it was you, really seemed like luck of the draw or luck of the echos ahhahahah. But you were a game changer for sure especially when you had someone to stand in front while raiding or defending just plain freaking nasty. So good luck with your next and hopefully you are playing a villager which is why you let this one delete, HA!

glwyn

tontik

p.s. Guess i am gonna have to change my goodbye note to 1 nexun bard.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103334 Previous topic | Next topic