Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103240
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 09-Oct-11 11:00 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103240, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Healing Through Pleasure"

Sun Oct 9 22:58:57 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Savarna perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Closest thing I had to a nemisis, Nuk (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 05:03 PM, #16
Reply Thanks for hanging around with me..., Fjodir (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 04:23 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..., Savarna (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 01:16 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..., Daevryn, 10-Oct-11 01:24 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..., Savarna (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 02:06 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..., Rayihn, 10-Oct-11 02:01 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..., Savarna (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 02:12 PM, #11
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..., Rayihn, 10-Oct-11 02:54 PM, #13
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..., Savarna (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 03:03 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..., Masardu (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 11:28 AM, #3
Reply That's a shame to see., Allysia (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 07:58 AM, #2
Reply RE: That's a shame to see., Savarna (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 01:02 PM, #5
Reply ***to whom it may concern***, Tontik, 10-Oct-11 12:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: ***to whom it may concern***, Savarna (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 01:00 PM, #4
          Reply RE: ***to whom it may concern***, Ganicus (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 01:51 PM, #8
               Reply RE: ***to whom it may concern***, Ganicus (Anonymous), 10-Oct-11 02:20 PM, #12

Nuk (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 05:03 PM
Charter member
#103272, "Closest thing I had to a nemisis"
In response to Reply #0

I tried to keep it enjoyable for both of us. I've been better at calculating my enemies lately. You always came for a fight, and that is always respectable. IC, Nuk thought you were a prideful, overconfident but very powerful foe. I tried to use that against you whenever possible, some enemies only have overconfidence as a weakness, and sometimes its all you have to work with.

Good job, good fights.

Fjodir (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 04:23 PM
Charter member
#103268, "Thanks for hanging around with me..."
In response to Reply #0

...at that point when we teamed up I really needed some help because I was pretty much stuck, I think I sat like 50 hours or so around lvl 27-29. I hope you learned a bunch from our little trip down you know where. It's a nifty place with nice rewards.

Anyways, I was looking forward to get into hero range and explore some stuff with you.

GLWYN

Savarna (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 01:16 PM
Charter member
#103252, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..."
In response to Reply #0

Whelp! Another bites the dust. This was my first Bard to hero and someone I made right after Thevara my Monk Acolyte. I said I could not make anymore characters because I was now in college...but CF has an itch that never goes away. A bit less pleasant than herpes heh. Savarna was set with the task of learning the ropes with a bard. I thought since Allysia and Rhin where of the island now would be the time to make one to learn with them...not necessarily to jump on the island bard bandwagon. And because a few thought that, I was presented with a stigma before I even began to have some type of strength. One day Lady Rayihn appeared and I remembered how pathetic I came across as Nihlilah so I decided now would be a good time to show how much I've grown. After our talk and the level of her RP I started to get serious with my character entered some roles and continued as a nexun but than came the issue of me always being ballsy going against horrid odds with little to no protection. And by the time I had a good grip on my character I was in the hero range with little to no con.

I would prefer to respond to any post on here, and thanks again guys for making this game so much fun.

DaevrynMon 10-Oct-11 01:24 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103253, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..."
In response to Reply #6

>but than came the
>issue of me always being ballsy going against horrid odds with
>little to no protection.

Dude you can have anthem and Vanguard up pretty much all the time, how much more did you need?

Savarna (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 02:06 PM
Charter member
#103256, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..."
In response to Reply #7

I only needed more for hm...Nukahv Tontik and Ganicus who were the only three willing to fight on anytime basis in the first place. If I had my PBF you would see most of my later deaths were to them.

RayihnMon 10-Oct-11 02:01 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#103255, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..."
In response to Reply #6

Heh I wasn't *totally* clear on the whole whoring/healing/nexus/awesome thing but I was willing to roll with it.

I was glad when you got a role in and started to run with it.

Good luck with your next - I'm sure I'll see you around the shrine again!

Savarna (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 02:12 PM
Charter member
#103259, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..."
In response to Reply #9

Did you really find my roll appealing or did you just say that? One reason why I was not quick to give up this char is because the role is really elaborate and with more time it would have fleshed out well.

RayihnMon 10-Oct-11 02:54 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#103261, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..."
In response to Reply #11

Sure, I mean I'm good with people who make an obvious effort to RP. It's good if it's outside the box, you know?

You did good.

God did you die a lot tho.

Savarna (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 03:03 PM
Charter member
#103263, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..."
In response to Reply #13

This was a learner bard, I assure you next I return Ill have SOME form of con left so we can have many elegant meetings in your bathhouse. And being a courtesean who utilizes her talents that are rather domestic to heal the world...does that count for outside the box lol

Masardu (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 11:28 AM
Charter member
#103249, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Savarna Neerja the Grand Mistress..."
In response to Reply #0

It was fun to talk to you. It was blast of fun in that Keiiah quest.

Thank you for all gear & stuff.

Allysia (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 07:58 AM
Charter member
#103245, "That's a shame to see."
In response to Reply #0

There was some interesting RP angles with this character and I generally enjoyed your presence quite a bit. At first I figured you were trying to learn the class a bit and I tried to help out in what little ways I could. But by the end you seemed to have a good grasp of the class and it looked like you would be the new poster bard for the Island with Rhin dropping off a bit, which I fully supported.

I'll echo Tontik, you were not afraid of anything and were certainly aggressive, though sometimes that can get a bard into trouble.

And I have to guess that you were sphere vanity? I always got that impression from the first time you interacted with me, but it came off as good IC RP all the time to me.

Well done all around.
Hope to see another out in the fields soon.

Savarna (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 01:02 PM
Charter member
#103251, "RE: That's a shame to see."
In response to Reply #2

Sphere vanity yes, first time bard yes! You were a huge help and aid to Savaarna. I came across sometimes asking a lot of questions but I assure you it was for the best, for me to learn the ropes of a bard. By the end of her days she became very self-reliant being able to find preps and utilize the tactics YOU taught me. I thank you deeply because this helped me as an all around player not simply just for the bard class. My ability to pk became much better and it is thanks to you.

TontikMon 10-Oct-11 12:25 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
#103242, "***to whom it may concern***"
In response to Reply #0

dear enemy,

That time you ganged me was horrible, but that one time beat you solo was awesome. I hope you liked the (nexus,scion,empire) it seemed like you did well with them. Maybe next time you will join the village and rock it out with us. You always seemed tough on raids and defense, but hey most people are.

Tontik the sad gnome.

p.s. Seriously people complain about nexun bards allot in the village but not about you, you were a knock down drag out tough fighter that was not scared to mix it up no matter the odds. And even though it seemed like i steamrolled you a few times there was plenty of times that you sent me running, also sometimes it just seemed you had some horrible luck. But it was also nice to know there was a enemy that was not scared to come knocking on the village and stand toe to toe no matter who showed or what happened. Seriously come to the village And GLWYN

Savarna (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 01:00 PM
Charter member
#103250, "RE: ***to whom it may concern***"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed all our fights and hated deeply when a villager would call me a coward for doing better when I fought besides others...if they dont understand bards thats when they shine. This was my first hero bard and I have to say that a bard requires a lot of understanding tactics wise. You were always willing to fight me in an honorable fashion and I enjoyed. Knowing this character would only be around to learn the schemes of a bard I was ballsy...way to ballsy. Which cost me a lot of con. By the time Savarna grew on me I was already down to far to keep going. So I said lets go out with a bang. I will be with a villager soon I assure you. Its players like you and nukahv and a few other villagers that make the game enjoyable.

Ganicus (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 01:51 PM
Charter member
#103254, "RE: ***to whom it may concern***"
In response to Reply #4

Hey there is a very good reason we call bards with buddies pansies. Its to try and get you to fight solo, where we have a significantly higher, though still relatively low, chance of winning vs a bard. Echos plus anyone else is a recipe for getting your poop pushed in hard.

I enjoyed our fights and I think you had the worst luck I have ever seen in trying to land echos. I don't know what it was exactly but I think you landed it on me once... ever which is strange givin my int and lack of save vs mental. I thought it was cool you tried the Epic repertoire instead of making tragic bard #34567892.

I look forward to seeing what you roll up for the village (want to try bard round 2?)

Ganicus (Anonymous)Mon 10-Oct-11 02:20 PM
Charter member
#103260, "RE: ***to whom it may concern***"
In response to Reply #8

I enjoyed our fights and what I have learned as Savarna if I dont land symphonic in the first two tries GET THE HELL OUT!!! Because by than I am to half health even from your eviscerating blows. What people dont realize with the deadliest villagers is not only do they hit hard but they hit often. And who knows maybe you will see me in your ranks soon enough I have learned quite a bit from your mistakes on how to fight bards.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103240 Previous topic | Next topic