Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Fhaeriss the Grand Mistress of Changel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102874
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 29-Sep-11 06:12 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102874, "(DELETED) [None] Fhaeriss the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Thu Sep 29 06:08:52 2011

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Fhaeriss perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:112

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Argivo (Anonymous)Mon 17-Oct-11 01:23 AM
Charter member
#103465, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Fhaeriss the Grand Mistress of Cha..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go! You had a lot of classic dark-elf/drow-elf style, and it was refreshing to see a solidly evil, classic character well done.

We had two lowbie pk clashes -- one ended in you sensibly running, in the sewers under galadon, and the other I still can't quite figure out-- you attacked Illanthos on sight on the sumner's road, and being with him I quite sensibly bashed you down. I guess you were roleplaying attack-elf on sight, or testing something?

I heard about how much havoc you were causing from the older Fort members, but unfortunately you didn't get a chance to run me out of a few con at hero levels Good luck with your next, and hopefully it's on my side

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102874 Previous topic | Next topic