Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Suuka the Changeling Adept" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102733
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 26-Sep-11 03:52 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102733, "(DELETED) [None] Suuka the Changeling Adept"

Mon Sep 26 15:49:54 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Suuka perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:36

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ExplosionMon 26-Sep-11 04:00 PM
Member since 06th Jul 2011
381 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102734, "Goodbye, cruel world!"
In response to Reply #0

It supposed to be quick experiment that failed even quicker. I went deff/utility (first time in my life) and got worst choice of forms ever (for me, for someone else it could be good maybe).

No single regen form = delete/delete.

Ah, the sweetest: got armadillo (unacceptable for me, since i'm a solo player), rolled bones = porcuppine. Facepalm doh!

So no experiment with utility 1st tier. See you later, thanks to everyone who interracted with my whore girl. I liked most of you and hope you liked this evil lady too. She supposed to be evil - and charming. I don't think she was evil enough, though

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102733 Previous topic | Next topic