Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Farbin the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102699
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Sep-11 05:08 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102699, "(DELETED) [None] Farbin the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Sep 24 17:06:03 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Farbin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Farbin (Anonymous)Sat 24-Sep-11 10:44 PM
Charter member
#102710, "Lucky"
In response to Reply #0

This little gnome was a lot of fun! I wanted to explore the world and went Utility/Utility. Just about the PERFECT set of final forms. Found my sienna and a near-perfect black, but never found the amber (didn't need it with other preps I knew). Life caught up with me, though, so I have to give CF a rest.

Here are the forms for the curious:

Deer (forage)
Camel (blind) / Giant toad (AMPHIBIOUS, waterblend and regen)
Bombalier beetle (camo) / Giant Mantis (FLY!, Vision)
Trapdoor Spider (Dig, Pincer, etc.) / Fox (Vision, Danger Sense, Jump)

Rolled the bones with Howler Monkey to get the Trapdoor Spider. Basically I had a Shifter that could see nearly everyone (Fox + Mantis for skies), Hide nearly anywhere in the wilderness (Camo, Waterblend, Dig), Swim and Fly. Dig + Jump was a great combo for safe healing. The only thing that could have made it perfect would be to trade the Beetle for a raccoon. I hoped maybe I could get a quest for it, or maybe a better regen form, but no time.

Thanks to all who helped me along the way, especially Oednyrr, Creighton, Tonbe, and that Svirf healer who saved me in Chessmasters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102699 Previous topic | Next topic