Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Rynz the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102697
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Sep-11 03:40 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102697, "(DELETED) [None] Rynz the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sat Sep 24 15:36:08 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Rynz perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:127

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Rynz (Anonymous)Sat 24-Sep-11 10:29 PM
Charter member
#102709, "Class thoughts and Imm thanks"
In response to Reply #0

I've been playing CF on-and-off (mostly off) for about ten years, and I still consider myself a perpetual newbie. As such, I *LOVED* this character. I've played thieves and assassins to mid-ranks and some hero shifters, but this ranger was amazing and I wish I had tried the class earlier.

Dexy half-drow caverndweller explorer with Expert Herbalist. Just about as good as it gets for exploration and survival. I thoroughly enjoyed exploring the Underdark and various Explore Areas therein and found there is much more there than I ever would have imagined. Ranking was incredibly easy, whether solo or in groups. After wilderness familiarity, I could routinely pop mobs at 600-800 xp solo, or 900-1200 xp with a group. Such a different experience than the painful climb to final forms as a shifter.

However, real life has caught up with me, and I had to give CF a rest (start another "off" period) while I focus on what matters.

This character was my first one with a "real" role. It was a bit of a twisted backstory with certain details that the character himself didn't know. I want to give a HUGE thanks to REKSAH for some fantastic, completely unexpected immteraction. It really made my day! I'm sorry I couldn't prove a better follower, though one Legendary item I found seemed to be on the right track... Just know that you gave a "new" player a very satisfying first imm experience.

ReksahMon 26-Sep-11 02:42 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102729, "RE: Class thoughts and Imm thanks"
In response to Reply #1

I was looking forward to more with you. It seemed like I missed you that time you prayed following up on our first interaction and after that you didn't log in much.

Best of luck in real life. Looking forward to your return.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102697 Previous topic | Next topic