Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Dasaid the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102431
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 14-Sep-11 03:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102431, "(CON LOSS) [None] Dasaid the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Sep 14 15:15:22 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Dasaid perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:164

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sad to see you go!, Kursh (Anonymous), 17-Sep-11 08:49 PM, #13
Reply :), Dasaid (Anonymous), 17-Sep-11 09:57 PM, #14
Reply Mostly harmless, Allysia (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 07:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: Mostly harmless, Dasaid (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 07:22 AM, #7
Reply Oh and you were wielding a sword thats exciting in the ..., Dasaid (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 07:26 AM, #8
Reply Don't fullsac anyone anymore., witness (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 02:58 AM, #2
Reply Says the faceless warrior -nt-, TripHitNdip (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 03:30 AM, #3
Reply On full saccing, Dasaid (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 06:54 AM, #4
Reply I was neutral towards you, but hearing this (stxt), Hmmmm (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 01:31 PM, #9
     Reply Thanks for er sharing....? n/t, Dasaid (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 01:45 PM, #10
     Reply That's fine and all, but don't be surprised, Hmmmm (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 02:54 PM, #11
          Reply Yes do onto others as er you dont mind happening to you..., The-me, 15-Sep-11 04:13 PM, #12
     Reply I'm the exact opposite, Vortex Magus, 18-Sep-11 01:58 AM, #15
Reply Wierd guy, but entertaining., Angynn (Anonymous), 14-Sep-11 08:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Wierd guy, but entertaining., Dasaid (Anonymous), 15-Sep-11 06:55 AM, #5

Kursh (Anonymous)Sat 17-Sep-11 08:49 PM
Charter member
#102516, "Sad to see you go!"
In response to Reply #0

Kursh will be very sad to see you go, you were one of his best friends.
There was just something.....interesting...about your character, as Kursh would put it, but you were always too cool and aloof to figure out what it was. Your character reminded me of one of those random drifter biker guys in leather jackets who fight for good in roadwarrior-type movies.

And thanks, a lot, for all your help -- I'm an obvious clueless player, and your help and interaction went a long way to making sure I stayed in the game during some rough periods.

Dasaid (Anonymous)Sat 17-Sep-11 09:57 PM
Charter member
#102522, ":)"
In response to Reply #13

That day you popped those extra shields on me I was cheering inside honest. I hope I was able to show you some cool things, as a new player, dont worry about sticking with rough times, go do something else with another char or what ever. You do seem more than capable of getting in there and doing some damage though.

Also 'There was just something.....interesting...about your character, as Kursh would put it, but you were always too cool and aloof to figure out what it was. Your character reminded me of one of those random drifter biker guys in leather jackets who fight for good in roadwarrior-type movies.' I Love this.

Allysia (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 07:16 AM
Charter member
#102446, "Mostly harmless"
In response to Reply #0

If I had to sum up Dasaid.
Then again, we never had a reason to fight so all we ever did was bump into one another and talk a little, and I always had fun. Though I could never tell if the char had a thing for all women, or just wood elves.

Hope you had fun and learned some things to carry forward into the next char.

Dasaid (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 07:22 AM
Charter member
#102447, "RE: Mostly harmless"
In response to Reply #6

Mostly just Allysia, with a side of other bards, I think it was the first day when I was looking at your desc or something, and I was like wait, Bards have INSANE charisma so they should all be hawt.

Stemming from my one consistent leveling group mate and I only took them along cause they didnt seem to be having much luck, pretty much solo leveled the whole life (Barring a few levels in the 20's where I met the bard, and then a few before hero)

Kind of tried to avoid nexans after the whole arial city incident, he'd never have fought you anway

Dasaid (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 07:26 AM
Charter member
#102449, "Oh and you were wielding a sword thats exciting in the ..."
In response to Reply #6

nt

witness (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 02:58 AM
Charter member
#102439, "Don't fullsac anyone anymore."
In response to Reply #0

No, you didn't fullsac me, but I've seen that guy. He kicked your ass and you fullsacced him. That a ####ty way to avenge, only showing how noobish you are.

Liked you before that, totally lost any respect and been going to do the same to you, but you are already dead.

TripHitNdip (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 03:30 AM
Charter member
#102440, "Says the faceless warrior -nt-"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Dasaid (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 06:54 AM
Charter member
#102444, "On full saccing"
In response to Reply #2

Only fullsacced 2 people, one was a in response to 50% sac from Orc Warbanner, we kissed and made up. Also went ooc to that guy i think I was like God damn! Cant i get a ####ing smoke in piece (thanks to the imm that corrected me, instantly made me laugh)

One was in response to me killing the dude afk, then him killing me afk but doing it in such a way that he got himself trapped.

Not his fault (Dont know if it was or wasnt but theres a good chance that the stuff that I lost crumbled due to item limit, but I'd full sacced him by then) That dudes gear was #### anyway but if I have the inconvenience of running around for a few hours with no gear so does he. Nevermind the gear whine and righteous indignation/helping of enemies that followed the one item I looted from him in the first place.

If it wasnt either of those guys I dunno, as for him kicking my ass I dunno what to say.

Hmmmm (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 01:31 PM
Charter member
#102461, "I was neutral towards you, but hearing this (stxt)"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Thu 15-Sep-11 01:31 PM

@Dasaid: through your own admission makes me glad I did not get involved with your character. The fullsac's you describe there reek of crappy attitude. Truth be told, I am perfectly fine with fullsac's from guys that do it all the time and on purpose - it's all part of the game (without evil, there is no good, without fire, there is no ice). What rubs me the wrong way is your attitude, i.e. people who do it from time to time and find some silly way of justifying it.

GLWYN.

Dasaid (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 01:45 PM
Charter member
#102462, "Thanks for er sharing....? n/t"
In response to Reply #9

/care

Hmmmm (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 02:54 PM
Charter member
#102465, "That's fine and all, but don't be surprised"
In response to Reply #10

like some people on these boards are if and when your actions/characters are received/perceived in a certain way. I suppose I was under mistaken impression that this was a good way to provide some constructive feedback.

The-meThu 15-Sep-11 04:13 PM
Member since 14th Jun 2011
333 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102466, "Yes do onto others as er you dont mind happening to you..."
In response to Reply #11

nt

Vortex MagusSun 18-Sep-11 01:58 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2005
400 posts
#102526, "I'm the exact opposite"
In response to Reply #9

From time to time full saccing is ok with me, if you can justify it properly.

Just full saccing cause you wrote a role that allows you to wave your #### at people is stupid. Anyone can write a role where they're a complete ass to everyone they meet, making the game a worse place for everyone. That isn't good RP or making the game a better place, thats playing like Rogue.

Angynn (Anonymous)Wed 14-Sep-11 08:59 PM
Charter member
#102436, "Wierd guy, but entertaining."
In response to Reply #0

The interactions we had were enjoyable, but there was something
odd about you, couldn't put my finger on it. In any case:
Good luck with your next!

Dasaid (Anonymous)Thu 15-Sep-11 06:55 AM
Charter member
#102445, "RE: Wierd guy, but entertaining."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah quality as per usual, keep up the good work man.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102431 Previous topic | Next topic