Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xalion the Uki Goshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102416
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 13-Sep-11 11:56 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102416, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xalion the Uki Goshi"

Tue Sep 13 23:56:01 2011

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Xalion perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TontikWed 14-Sep-11 11:39 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102421, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xalion the Uki Goshi"
In response to Reply #0

Another one bites the dust, I think ireco'd you to get in you seemed like you were doing good and everything was moving along but you up and deleted like everyone else was hoping for you to join the hero ranks and get us some reliable detect hidden oh well glwyn

ZephonTue 11-Oct-11 02:46 AM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103299, "Thanks but I wasnt having fun."
In response to Reply #2

I will probably never play a village felar again. Ever.
The fire vuln was terrible. This was much worse than my time with an arial assassin. I wanted a challenge. Thats what I got.

Sadly like 3 other villagers rolled up the same build. That always seems to happen when I get a letch for playing something. Oh well.

On a side note, if I chose berserker, I might have enjoyed it more. But I liked being a scout kindof. Just doesnt mesh with my playstyle so much.

The-meWed 14-Sep-11 01:26 AM
Member since 14th Jun 2011
333 posts
#102417, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xalion the Uki Goshi"
In response to Reply #0

What a waste

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102416 Previous topic | Next topic