Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Lohoq Dul'Zrid the Dai Sensei of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102283
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Sep-11 09:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102283, "(DELETED) [SCION] Lohoq Dul'Zrid the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire"

Tue Sep 6 09:53:02 2011

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Lohoq perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:338

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Old man never took over the orphanage, Lohoq (Anonymous), 06-Sep-11 07:35 PM, #5
Reply RE: Old man never took over the orphanage, Easog (Anonymous), 06-Sep-11 09:06 PM, #7
Reply you aren't allowed to delete yet!, Ganicus (Anonymous), 07-Sep-11 08:54 AM, #8
Reply RE: Old man never took over the orphanage, Daevryn, 07-Sep-11 11:22 AM, #9
Reply I will say that was a main detriment of mine, Hopelessdwarf, 07-Sep-11 01:33 PM, #10
     Reply One of my cooler moments as well, Zosi (Anonymous), 11-Sep-11 02:58 PM, #12
          Reply RE: One of my cooler moments as well, Gleebrok (Anonymous), 11-Sep-11 03:06 PM, #13
Reply RE: Old man never took over the orphanage, The Zaan (Anonymous), 07-Sep-11 04:32 PM, #11
Reply might not remember Tsee/Nwesoui..., Ujudludul, 06-Sep-11 07:01 PM, #4
Reply both chars were an interesting battle, Lohoq (Anonymous), 06-Sep-11 07:36 PM, #6
Reply Uh oh. Guess we're a perma :), TMNS, 06-Sep-11 02:23 PM, #3
Reply Great stuff, Obregon (Anonymous), 06-Sep-11 01:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lohoq Dul'Zrid the Dai Sensei of ..., Sivyh (Anonymous), 06-Sep-11 10:42 AM, #1

Lohoq (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-11 07:35 PM
Charter member
#102295, "Old man never took over the orphanage"
In response to Reply #0

Well that as a fun run, got to do a bunch of exploring which I haven't done on most of my characters. My goal was to get Emperor, that clearly backfired when someone on the council didn't vote! Anyway, thanks for the great game imms. I've played a few assassins in the past and I played them like warriors with limited hide. This time I wanted to change it up. I know some people think its really lame to assassinate/vanish if you miss but the reality is most of the people I was gunning for could wipe the floor with me if I stuck around.

Assassinate has to be one of the most frustrating/sexy skills skills ever. There were times when I thought I had it for sure only to miss on a sleeping target or get a partial. To whatever imm threw me 500 exp for that time I assassinated a Villager with Syther on, thanks made me feel good considering deadbeat daddy Daevryn ignored me .

Lohoq was very devious. Even before Anathema I was swinging deals left and right trying to ensure my own safety, some of them came to pass, others didnt but overall it was up to Lohoq to survive and kill Jaragh and take over the orphanage. Unfortunately, never got to amass the amount of gold to do anything, not sure if imms would have done anything anyway.

People:
Sivyh: Thanks for the induct/promotions/demotions and the ass kickings. There really wasn't a reason to fight you considering sigil just raped me every single time. People can say what they want about you as an Emperor but I think you are doing a good job. The politics you played during the vote was pretty spiffy and it turned out almost exactly as I thought it would. Damn you Farror!

Zaan: Lucky bastard. You were on my list of 5-6 people I wanted to assassinate, but I rarely got the chance.

Norington: You were very good to me. I actually was glad I didn't get Shadow Lord that early on because it let me sit at 40 a bit longer and try and work on assassinate.

Cotzibue: Thanks for all the EQ, you were up there with Zaan on who I wanted to assassinate, the problem is you were too mobile and often in places where it wasn't even an option.

Tavlin: You are nasty, just plain nasty. Glad I was able to land 2 assassinates on you. That time you tried to PWK me while I was hiding made me crap my pants. Thanks for giving me a shot.

Wiril: I always wanted to demote you just because I knew you were a threat. Our last interaction left a very "bleh" taste in my mouth but fortunately I got that owaza off too bad I was dirted from the sentry.

Obregon: You are good and creepy, I really wanted to interact more but shifters and assassins don't get many opportunities to interact.

Morin: Got to say what I wanted on your death thread.

Lisos: God I wanted to loot your face off after I saw you grab things from my corpse. I was waiting for you to die and then I was gonna take a few things back.

If I forgot you sorry, I'll try and reply as I can.

Easog (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-11 09:06 PM
Charter member
#102298, "RE: Old man never took over the orphanage"
In response to Reply #5

Great character, I just deleted as well.

Loved the intrigue and all together shiesty feel behind Lohoq, a shame I didn't get a chance to charge set an attempted assassinate and bash bash you down!

I may post more when mine pops up.

Ganicus (Anonymous)Wed 07-Sep-11 08:54 AM
Charter member
#102309, "you aren't allowed to delete yet!"
In response to Reply #7

I haven't figured out a plan to beat your dreaded bashing of my eyes out!!!!

DaevrynWed 07-Sep-11 11:22 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102310, "RE: Old man never took over the orphanage"
In response to Reply #5

>thanks made me feel good considering
>deadbeat daddy Daevryn ignored me .

Ironically, that could have been me! I'd have to check.

Whenever our times matched up and I peeked in on Lohoq, he was always kind of quietly doing his thing and taking care of business -- which is cool and I definitely understand as an assassin, but didn't give me a lot to latch onto in terms of doing some interaction.

I regret not trying to do something anyway -- it's always too easy for me to kick that can down the road until it's too late.

HopelessdwarfWed 07-Sep-11 01:33 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2004
272 posts
#102320, "I will say that was a main detriment of mine"
In response to Reply #9

I really was pretty silent just going along gathering preps stalking or whatever. I'll some day get your tattoo!

one of the cooler moments of this char was sitting down with Zosi and talking about your religion outside your shrine while we both had just fought.

Zosi (Anonymous)Sun 11-Sep-11 02:58 PM
Charter member
#102379, "One of my cooler moments as well"
In response to Reply #10

It's terribly hard to get a face-to-face talk with your enemies in this game, for numerous reasons, but they always happen in stories and movies and stuff. Oh well. We had a neat confluence of checks and balances to make things interesting without it actually being (in game mechanic terms) dangerous for either of us.

I appreciated you trying to set up your old friends, and I'm sure you appreciated why I still didn't trust you

Anyway, good luck with the next.

Gleebrok (Anonymous)Sun 11-Sep-11 03:06 PM
Charter member
#102380, "RE: One of my cooler moments as well"
In response to Reply #12

Mostly in the movies its a call or something, and then generally they rp a bit before they have at each other. Sadly it doesnt offer much of player advantage to do that.

The Zaan (Anonymous)Wed 07-Sep-11 04:32 PM
Charter member
#102324, "RE: Old man never took over the orphanage"
In response to Reply #5

I liked Lohoq alot, and I'll admit I was suprised when I realized how much of a driving force you actually were behind the whole vote debacle. Was also sad that I never got you, killing off those that got me Anathema was top of my new list. GLWYN.

UjudludulTue 06-Sep-11 07:01 PM
Member since 12th Apr 2016
45 posts
#102293, "might not remember Tsee/Nwesoui..."
In response to Reply #0

...but I liked you!

I remember a couple early fights against you as Tsee (felar rager assassin) where you seemed to be like WTF?! because I had my defenses way up (if you weren't like WTF?! then it's a bad read on my part)

Then fought you some as Nwesoui but we didn't talk much. Some players though always have this "whatever I'm playing I'm making the other players' experience cool" feel and you seem to be that kind of player.

See you in the fields!

Lohoq (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-11 07:36 PM
Charter member
#102297, "both chars were an interesting battle"
In response to Reply #4

It makes sense why you beat me silly with tsee. Nwesoui drove me nuts because you always seemed to land 4-5 hit pummels EVERYTIME and I had to flee.

TMNSTue 06-Sep-11 02:23 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#102288, "Uh oh. Guess we're a perma :)"
In response to Reply #0

First Ghrimriddor/Throthgor.

Then Eljassir/Lohoq.

Does that mean you're going to start rooting for the Pens (because I am NOT rooting for those chokers from San Jose hahahaha)?

In all seriousness, great job. Lohoq was really "evil" without being a complete ####.

Shall we roll gnome heralds next?

Obregon (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-11 01:49 PM
Charter member
#102287, "Great stuff"
In response to Reply #0

Really sorry to see this. You were a great ally, and I really got a feel for your RP any time we talked, which is definitely a complement.

You will be missed. Make a scion healer/shaman/bard now, though, and all will be forgiven.

Best,
Obs

Sivyh (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-11 10:42 AM
Charter member
#102284, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Lohoq Dul'Zrid the Dai Sensei of ..."
In response to Reply #0

I could be well mov’d if I were as you;
If I could pray to move, prayers would move me;
But I am constant as the northern star,
Of whose true-fix’d and resting quality
There is no fellow in the firmament.
The skies are painted with unnumber’d sparks,
They are all fire and every one doth shine,
But there’s but one in all doth hold his place:
So, in the world; ’tis furnish’d well with men,
And men are flesh and blood, and apprehensive;
Yet in the number I do know but one
That unassailable holds on his rank,
Unshak’d of motion: and that I am he...

Et tu, Brute?

I liked me some Lohoq. Will go into detail on the coup when I'm dead.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102283 Previous topic | Next topic