Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zergat the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102169
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 30-Aug-11 09:44 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102169, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zergat the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon"

Tue Aug 30 21:40:40 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zergat perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:85

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SideStriderSat 03-Sep-11 11:32 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#102241, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zergat the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

I started this character with big ideas in mind, but I ended up deleting because I wanted to try trapping instead of exotics. I was not very impressed. Even using 31 pound swords and 30 pound flails I was not able to land blows very well even with a Cry of Thunder warcry. I fully intend on returning to the spire soon though. A tribunal is not something I've tried to seriously take on. Truthfully I need to find something new to take on to keep my interest up. Strictly playing warriors and shapeshifters somewhat unsuccessfully lately is getting a little tired. I am starting to turn over a new leaf with a character with some actual essence this time. If I live long enough. Playing a class that's so feeble in the lower ranks might take a few goes to get used to. Hopefully by the time I make it back I'll still have someone to tough it out with. Magistrates seem to be dropping like flies lately.

Goodbyes to all my fellow tribbies. We did have some fun times.

Thank you for the adventure and lesions learned.

Nhilrak I hate you

Special thanks to Nirilas. Keep on trucking. You don't seem to about for much these days, but you always were a good time when present.

Nirilas (Anonymous)Wed 31-Aug-11 12:40 PM
Charter member
#102180, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zergat the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you had a lot of potential. I saved a couple of exotics for you too, but our times did not match up. You'll be missed. (I'm hoping to get a bit more time to kick things up a notch, but if everyone keeps deleting, they may be nothing to kick up!!!)

Ajeagre (Anonymous)Wed 31-Aug-11 10:54 AM
Charter member
#102177, "Whats up with all the tribs?"
In response to Reply #0

So noone wants to hang with me anymore?

You seemed to have fun with your setup. Was looking forward fighting along side you.

/Petter

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102169 Previous topic | Next topic