Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Markel Stoneshoulder the Legend of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102007
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Aug-11 06:44 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102007, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Markel Stoneshoulder the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Aug 27 06:40:08 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Markel perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:95

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Tough villager, Timnad (Anonymous), 31-Aug-11 01:33 PM, #11
Reply Man...I didn't like how that last fight ended., Minyar, 01-Sep-11 12:50 PM, #13
Reply Was there a connection with Droma Stoneshoulder? n/t, Homard, 31-Aug-11 10:56 AM, #9
Reply Nope - Just a lastname I picked...had no idea. nt, Minyar, 31-Aug-11 01:10 PM, #10
Reply Such a solid character, Nuk (Anonymous), 28-Aug-11 05:34 PM, #4
Reply Thanks...I liked Nuk too. Just got a bit bored. nt, Minyar, 31-Aug-11 09:13 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Markel Stoneshoulder the Legend ..., Tontik, 27-Aug-11 05:09 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Markel Stoneshoulder the Legend ..., HammerSong, 27-Aug-11 02:49 PM, #2
Reply Thanks., Minyar, 31-Aug-11 07:21 AM, #5
     Reply Having taken surrounding as a svirf to deal with zombie..., laxman, 31-Aug-11 09:28 AM, #7
     Reply Wouldn't Autumn give some solid overall mileage?, Straklaw, 31-Aug-11 10:34 AM, #8
     Reply I'd fight you, incognito, 01-Sep-11 10:21 AM, #12
Reply huh??, Sagraa (Anonymous), 27-Aug-11 02:25 PM, #1

Timnad (Anonymous)Wed 31-Aug-11 01:33 PM
Charter member
#102182, "Tough villager"
In response to Reply #0

Man you smoked me to the point I almost gave up on the char. Great tough villager.

MinyarThu 01-Sep-11 12:50 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102187, "Man...I didn't like how that last fight ended."
In response to Reply #11

I had every intention of giving you back nearly everything, but then you said...keep it and disappeared. I didn't want hardly any of it...just to make a point about there being no reason for your hatred of me. Obviously..that was Markel's IC point of view as you interrupted and stopped me from killing a mage. Your IC point of view was obviously different. Oh well...I'm glad you stuck with it.

HomardWed 31-Aug-11 10:56 AM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#102178, "Was there a connection with Droma Stoneshoulder? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

MinyarWed 31-Aug-11 01:10 PM
504 posts
#102181, "Nope - Just a lastname I picked...had no idea. nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

Nuk (Anonymous)Sun 28-Aug-11 05:34 PM
Charter member
#102052, "Such a solid character"
In response to Reply #0

Like Thror said, you would have been an awesome candidate for leadership from the start. I enjoyed interacting with you immensely and thought you could have been destined for great things had you stuck around. Good luck with the next.

MinyarWed 31-Aug-11 09:13 AM
504 posts
#102174, "Thanks...I liked Nuk too. Just got a bit bored. nt"
In response to Reply #4

nt

TontikSat 27-Aug-11 05:09 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
#102032, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Markel Stoneshoulder the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #0

man did not get to play with you much but when we did play together really liked what I saw, to bad on the delete GLWYN

HammerSongSat 27-Aug-11 02:49 PM
679 posts
#102023, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Markel Stoneshoulder the Legend ..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked Markel. He was knowledgeable, direct, constantly attempting to show Courage and was more than capable of becoming a future leader of the village.

You fell a close third to a role in the BattleRager leadership. With the recent decision of the Commander, a possible opening to lead was made available.

I saw you had made significant progress on my request. It's a shame we couldn't see how that progress would have played out.

Great character. I thoroughly enjoyed him.

MinyarWed 31-Aug-11 07:21 AM
504 posts
#102173, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #2

Alas...as with my previous characters I just can't get into it and stay active because iget bored with the low numbers. I had a lot of fun as Markel but man I couldn't land kills to save my life. Oh well...I wish I had taken surrounding for all of the zombie hordes, but oh well.

Thanks Thror for making it more interseting, sorry it didn't play out more.

laxmanWed 31-Aug-11 09:28 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#102175, "Having taken surrounding as a svirf to deal with zombie..."
In response to Reply #5

Its not all that effective unless you can move the fight to wilderness rooms (which now exist in the village so it would be better now).

If you get into wilderness the pincer;flee;pincer;flee tactic works pretty good. (I am sure minyar is aware but for others you flee then walk back in so you get face time with the necro so they can't just constantly spam o all rescue)

StraklawWed 31-Aug-11 10:34 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#102176, "Wouldn't Autumn give some solid overall mileage?"
In response to Reply #5

Especially since it seems like necromancers LOVE the big zombies, so you'd get dodging on 2 size difference.

incognitoThu 01-Sep-11 10:21 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102186, "I'd fight you"
In response to Reply #5

but I'm still waiting for empowerment. Hence I'm on less and less too.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Sat 27-Aug-11 02:25 PM
Charter member
#102017, "huh??"
In response to Reply #0

One of the toughest villagers, who never been afraid of a good fight.
Now that is sad! Only one who is really a good villager currently and deleted.

Truly sad, I thought you will become a commander.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102007 Previous topic | Next topic