Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Eli the Rumor" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101933
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 24-Aug-11 06:52 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101933, "(AUTO) [None] Eli the Rumor"

Wed Aug 24 06:51:24 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Eli perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:234

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SparhawkSat 27-Aug-11 05:37 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102005, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Eli the Rumor"
In response to Reply #0

Well I guess real life claims another of my characters. Wanted to roll a thief and try taking some of the skills that I missed out on with Beib. Just couldn't get into this character or decide what to take though. Initially I wanted to go for more of the arcane skills, but then I realized they were pretty much useless for the kind of thief I wanted to/was able to play. So I toyed with the idea of locksmith but just couldn't decide how much fun that would turn out to be. Turns out I waited to long. Plus not being able to play much meant I lost anything half decent everytime I logged off which really takes the funstick away for me. At the end I was stealing things and then giving them back because I knew they would poof before I could log on again. At any rate, a bleh character all around for me and probably for anyone who happened to interact with him.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101933 Previous topic | Next topic