Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bauoogout the Legend of the Batt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101924
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 24-Aug-11 01:40 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101924, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bauoogout the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle"

Wed Aug 24 01:36:09 2011

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Bauoogout perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:186

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Awww, Nuk (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 10:23 PM, #11
Reply A shame, thank you for the induction, Durzunt (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 03:51 PM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bauoogout the Legend of the ..., Gleebrok (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 02:25 PM, #9
Reply See Ya Biggen!, Markel (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 02:01 PM, #8
Reply Later Sticks, Ganicus (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 11:57 AM, #7
Reply Awww, Mubs (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 11:36 AM, #6
Reply Sticks! Say it isn't so, Obregon (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 11:04 AM, #5
Reply Well...., Morin (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 05:20 AM, #4
Reply WTF?, Gwildonian (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 02:45 AM, #3
Reply You were fun., Angynn (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 02:20 AM, #2
Reply Why?, Sagraa (Anonymous), 24-Aug-11 02:04 AM, #1

Nuk (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 10:23 PM
Charter member
#101957, "Awww"
In response to Reply #0

This was Nuks best friend by far in the village. We came up together, we ranked together, we bled together, we died together. We even told each other way before the rites were announced that if one of us made commander, we would ask for the other to be drillmaster. I thought it was really cool how it ended up working out that way. Sometimes I wonder if I had won that last fight, if leadership would have went my way instead. But I can honestly say I am much happer you got it than me.

It seemed like in the end, you were playing earlier hours, and me later hours. (Though admittedly I have a RL issue right now that is pretty serious, and it has affected my playtimes)

Durzunt (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 03:51 PM
Charter member
#101948, "A shame, thank you for the induction"
In response to Reply #0

I liked your RP, and it was the easiest village induction I've had. (Though it did help that you ran past me just as I had killed 1 mage after assaulting a group of 3, all higher levels than me as an applicant I guess.)

Gleebrok (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 02:25 PM
Charter member
#101944, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bauoogout the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Uhmn - Whats the deal with this? Seemed like you were on a pretty good wave their. God damn man how could you delete a commander at 186 hours? With the amount of rp you had and the style and ####, seeemed like other than Bards you were having a field day, Having just played a fire berserker polespec, I can guarantee you'd have been con dead by now if you went that way But serious bizness, why the delete? Even with the chop bustings and resolution of parity threads, surely thats a dust off and get back up? Hot damn was going to use my insider information for easy rager induction... Ohhh Nucav where be dems?!? GLWN

Markel (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 02:01 PM
Charter member
#101943, "See Ya Biggen!"
In response to Reply #0

Was fun!

Ganicus (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 11:57 AM
Charter member
#101942, "Later Sticks"
In response to Reply #0

The Good: You were always always always Role Playing. You tried an unusual combo and found a decent amount of success with it. You never complained about anything.

The Bad: You were too soft (at least from my point of view). I get the whole lets not get distracted arguement, but when people are pissing in your cheerios the best defense is a quick and brutal offense that sends the message, "if you piss in my cheerios I will crap in your Coffee". I had an elaborate scheme using the circle planned to depose you once I got into your PK range but I guess that won't be neccesary now.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever you roll up (just not another anti-village bard or assassin too many of them right now)

Mubs (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 11:36 AM
Charter member
#101941, "Awww"
In response to Reply #0

I felt that if ya went berserker you would have had a lot more fun. Seeing you take Trapping without deathblow was painful. Had a lot of fun with you, hope you enjoyed interacting with Mubs and Nutty.

Sad to see you go...

Obregon (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 11:04 AM
Charter member
#101938, "Sticks! Say it isn't so"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed our rp in the beginning - thought you had a great attitude and I really tip my cap to you for an original and well-thought out combo.

It did seem like your rp took it in the pants being commander - ad I don't mean in the sense that you stopped rping - just that I could feel the frustration oozing through.

I'm sorry to see this - you were a great presence.

Make a scion bard or healer, k?

Obs

Morin (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 05:20 AM
Charter member
#101932, "Well...."
In response to Reply #0

Believe it or not, I did like this character. After all the stuff on Parity thats been hitting the boards, I understand it better and understand the situations that we were under in our fights. It was interesting to see your progression in fighting me. From me tooling you pretty consistently to the exact opposite of the spectrum and me getting tooled. I hope you have fun.

GLWYN

Gwildonian (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 02:45 AM
Charter member
#101929, "WTF?"
In response to Reply #0

Rage deleted battle commander? Idk what happened, but Rage deleting a battle commander = WTF? You seemed like you were doing alright. Your hours appear fairly low and I'd imagine your con was good. Can you enlighten me as to, why I won't get to face you any more?

All the same, come on back soon.

Angynn (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 02:20 AM
Charter member
#101928, "You were fun."
In response to Reply #0

If only you weren't evil, I'd have truly liked this character.
Okay I'll admit it *I* liked him Angynn just wished you would
walk in the light so he could too.
Same thing as isi's thread, that time south of hamsah was one of
the top fights for me. Adrenaline pumping holy #### I'm gonna
die, no wait I got this, crap wrong gonna die! GET OUT! Word
#### #### #### failed, dead. The interactions were kinda
interesting too. hehe. I was hoping to see more of you.
Best of luck with your next.

Sagraa (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 02:04 AM
Charter member
#101925, "Why?"
In response to Reply #0

You seemed to do ok.

Only one of two character that I fought who kicked my ass without any problems. Not so deadly vs other classes?

Too bad you was too kind for your own villagers, though. Imho, that weakened village (look from the side, so maybe I am wrong).

Anyways, GLWYNB!

P.S. B = battle

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101924 Previous topic | Next topic