Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Aloltorar the Master Bard" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101715
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 19-Aug-11 05:44 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101715, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Aloltorar the Master Bard"

Fri Aug 19 17:41:26 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Aloltorar perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:52

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeslineFri 19-Aug-11 07:58 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101716, "Well this is what happens when i stop playing for two m..."
In response to Reply #0

...and come back. I have been a bit busy lately and havent been playing. I can see how badly that affected my pking and my rp. I would be playing and realize oh dang i am supposed to be rping too. *facepalm* I did have fun playing but honestly i didnt know what i was doing rp wise nor did i know where i was going. Sort of thought this character up after i woke up from getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I got on my comp and wondered what this character was read the role and thought..well this role doesnt make any sense i will fix it later and go from what i have..it didnt work

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101715 Previous topic | Next topic