Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101667
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Aug-11 01:28 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101667, "(DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

Mon Aug 15 13:26:33 2011

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Dalgurzk perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I was hoping to have a few more fights with you., Angynn (Anonymous), 16-Aug-11 06:33 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of ..., Borkahd, 16-Aug-11 05:52 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of ..., Anliltuel (Anonymous), 16-Aug-11 08:17 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of ..., Borkahd, 16-Aug-11 08:50 AM, #3
     Reply Fun Fights, Morin (Anonymous), 16-Aug-11 09:51 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of ..., Tarleton (NOT Dvalygg), 18-Aug-11 01:08 AM, #6

Angynn (Anonymous)Tue 16-Aug-11 06:33 PM
Charter member
#101693, "I was hoping to have a few more fights with you."
In response to Reply #0

That time on eastern where you fled back into me, just ouch.
I'd have guarded your corpse, but Tavlin summoned so I blazed.

The time with the horde though, I thought I had you for a minute
and then you turned it all around, AFTER running for my life I
was pretty impressed.

Good luck with your next.

BorkahdTue 16-Aug-11 05:52 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101683, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of ..."
In response to Reply #0

First orc in a really long time. I had a lot of fun with this character, I was really into the RP. Made a lot of political moves (lied, kissed ass, threatened, etc), as much as an orc really can at least. Those he saw as weaker then himself he would bully around, those that were stronger he would play lapdog. Kept the politics simple, lied a lot to keep allies despite doing things pretty much directly against them. For whatever reason it worked :p

PK was in my favor all the way up to hero then I just got my ass handed to me. Once that started to happen it did start to loose fun. The RP and 'politics' were still cool though.

Second orc since the adaptions came in, first shig-ru. Cool stuff. I managed to get all the edges I wanted except one. Maybe I'm crazy but I would do an orc again, I want to try all of the adapts.

If you post, I'll try to reply. Thanks for the fun!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Anliltuel (inactive user)Tue 16-Aug-11 08:17 AM
Charter member
#101686, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of ..."
In response to Reply #1

I really, really dug this character. I've interacted with some orcs off and on, but this was the first one that really caught my attention in a long time.

Baerinika hads that imm xp bounty for her elves killing orcs and when I saw you kill a few elves, I made her give some of that bounty to you. I hope you enjoyed the interactions - I know I'm not as suave as Borkhad was.

I wish you the best on your next character!

A

BorkahdTue 16-Aug-11 08:50 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#101687, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of ..."
In response to Reply #2

Class act as always. You're awesome, man. The interactions were amazing and I really appreciate it. I would have deleted sooner but when you woke me up in the sewers you put a new spark in the character for me. I never stopping liking Dalgurzk I just got sick of having his ass handed to him. :p

Still rough seeing some of you guys online, I have to remind myself not to send a tell.

Thanks again!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Morin (Anonymous)Tue 16-Aug-11 09:51 AM
Charter member
#101688, "Fun Fights"
In response to Reply #1

Ganging you down in the village was kind of over the top i think, two pallys and an invoker = bad day for an orc.

But the rest of our fights were fun.

GLWYN

Tarleton (NOT Dvalygg)Thu 18-Aug-11 01:08 AM
Charter member
#101703, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dalgurzk Ohga'ki the Chieftain of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Pretty much the closest thing Dvalygg had to a buddy. Which isn't saying much, granted. But I enjoyed running around with you ever since we were lowbies. Fully entertaining, enjoyable and quality all the way through.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101667 Previous topic | Next topic