Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jere Danad the Dai Sensei of the M..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101419
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 02-Aug-11 12:04 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101419, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jere Danad the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Magistrate of Galadon"

Tue Aug 2 12:02:51 2011

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Jere perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Jere, Laeranna (Anonymous), 02-Aug-11 09:50 PM, #9
Reply Liked the Char, Morin (Anonymous), 02-Aug-11 06:48 PM, #4
Reply I find it funny that the majority of my farewells are t..., Jere (Anonymous), 02-Aug-11 07:16 PM, #5
Reply I wish we had gotten to spend more time together., Irusan (Anonymous), 02-Aug-11 05:54 PM, #3
Reply You should have called me!, Jere (Anonymous), 02-Aug-11 07:23 PM, #7
Reply Awww too bad., Angynn (Anonymous), 02-Aug-11 04:46 PM, #2
Reply RE: Awww too bad., Jere (Anonymous), 02-Aug-11 07:20 PM, #6
Reply I liked this character nt, Rayihn, 02-Aug-11 12:12 PM, #1
     Reply Just a quick question for the IMMs., Jere (Anonymous), 02-Aug-11 07:28 PM, #8

Laeranna (Anonymous)Tue 02-Aug-11 09:50 PM
Charter member
#101443, "Jere"
In response to Reply #0

I liked our interactions. You were fun to be around and I knew that when you were on criminals had to watch their back. I remember you coming back into town half dead but you nailed whomever you were after. I healed you up, then you'd run back out there again to do it all over. Lots of respect for you, I feel you did great as a Trib. Wish we had more time to interact with one another.

Also, thanks for showing me where to get some stuff. My item knowledge isn't exactly the best.

GLWYN!

Morin (Anonymous)Tue 02-Aug-11 06:48 PM
Charter member
#101437, "Liked the Char"
In response to Reply #0

Believe it or not, this character was probably a driving force on My thoughts of the pact with the Spire when it was proposed. Liked you a lot. But we never really travelled together.

Hope you have fun in the Fields.

GLWYN

Jere (Anonymous)Tue 02-Aug-11 07:16 PM
Charter member
#101438, "I find it funny that the majority of my farewells are t..."
In response to Reply #4

Just goes to show how close I was at a young age to choosing the Fortress over the Spire. I knew the Fortress would be more fun, but I had never played a Tribunal before, and I would've been breaking my role if I din't join the Spire. Although our interactions when I was young nearly had me swaying your way.

Irusan (Anonymous)Tue 02-Aug-11 05:54 PM
Charter member
#101433, "I wish we had gotten to spend more time together."
In response to Reply #0

You were super solid and a lot of fun. My problem always is, when I hunt someone, I hunt alone. When I'm fighting a group, I would feel bad dragging someone else in who may die, and would rather suck up the death alone. You not being in the Fort made it even feel suckier to ask you to come into a dangerous situation, even though I could tell you were itching for a fight. I really enjoyed knowing you, and I wish we had spent more time together.

Jere (Anonymous)Tue 02-Aug-11 07:23 PM
Charter member
#101440, "You should have called me!"
In response to Reply #3

Nah, I understand. I hunted almost entirely solo too, however for group fights I'd have been happy to come along, and die if need be. Funny thing was being a follower of Marcatis, Jere was more than willing to die as he had no fear of death.

I like Irusan, look forward to seeing you with my next.

Angynn (Anonymous)Tue 02-Aug-11 04:46 PM
Charter member
#101429, "Awww too bad."
In response to Reply #0

My late night buddy. Who am I going to get in over my head with
late at night now?
Always up for a good time, even though it didn't always work out
well for us. Haha.

Jere (Anonymous)Tue 02-Aug-11 07:20 PM
Charter member
#101439, "RE: Awww too bad."
In response to Reply #2

I liked you a lot too, sorry for getting you killed so often. Nothing like a loud mouthed Dwarf to make an excellent distract whilst I stalked.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll see me around in my next incarnation. I mean you've got a like a one in ten chance of guessing who I am during the Aussie peak anyway lol

RayihnTue 02-Aug-11 12:12 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101421, "I liked this character nt"
In response to Reply #0

w

Jere (Anonymous)Tue 02-Aug-11 07:28 PM
Charter member
#101441, "Just a quick question for the IMMs."
In response to Reply #1

Was there a reason I was ignored by Marcatis? Was I praying at the wrong times, has he been on holiday? I sent him a note IC, and had even considered emailing, but I felt the email would somehow tarnish the intimiating, mysterious IMM character.

Was I following his religion incorrectly? Main reason I was praying was for some guidance as I was unsure if I was following it properly.

Thanks for the great game!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101419 Previous topic | Next topic