Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Wexaser the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101366
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 29-Jul-11 11:08 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101366, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Wexaser the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade"

Fri Jul 29 11:05:10 2011

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Wexaser perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Was fun I must say., Wexaser (Anonymous), 29-Jul-11 05:00 PM, #4
Reply Enjoyed our fights, Evyza (Anonymous), 31-Jul-11 09:14 AM, #7
Reply Right now you gotta be thinking, Stunna, 29-Jul-11 04:18 PM, #3
Reply too bad, Angynn (Anonymous), 29-Jul-11 03:51 PM, #2
Reply Yeah, Wexaser (Anonymous), 29-Jul-11 05:09 PM, #6
Reply This makes me super duper sad., Irusan (Anonymous), 29-Jul-11 03:23 PM, #1
     Reply I liked fighting Irusan, Wexaser (Anonymous), 29-Jul-11 05:06 PM, #5

Wexaser (Anonymous)Fri 29-Jul-11 05:00 PM
Charter member
#101386, "Was fun I must say."
In response to Reply #0

I've always wanted to take fist, this gave me that chance. Not a bad choice, but don't think I would again. Riddle is probably ten times better. I used this char to play at work in down times, so I never had any aspirations. Elite was a shock even.

Also, I took... STSF. Yep. Wanted to see if a 16 int / 22 wis could get any charges at all. Usually I got one, maybe two, through the course of a fight. But as a mino with swords and imperial offense/defense, you really don't even need legacies. Just open with impale, switch to a poison staff, pugil and hope for a poison and bone break, then sword flurry. Could have worked in theory. Except I never lived long in most fights to do it. And dagger specs and Maravon were pretty much insta death for me.

Was fun all in all, there are some good imperials around, but just too many for my taste. So I hung it up. And I tried Bhowaer as my last fight, and as always, he beat me six ways to sunday.

Pretty much everyone was classy with me, and I was on the receiving end of some insane beatings. But hey, empire dishes those out, so only fair I got to take some too.

Evyza (inactive user)Sun 31-Jul-11 09:14 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #4

I know we were both frustrated with fighting each other because neither one of us could get a good leg up. We'd fight, you'd drive me off. We'd fight, I'd drive you off. Or, someone would get in the way. It was a great back and forth, but every time we started, it always left me wanting more. I'm like, "I KNOW I can beat him!"

StunnaFri 29-Jul-11 04:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#101385, "Right now you gotta be thinking"
In response to Reply #0

I could have been War Master!

Angynn (Anonymous)Fri 29-Jul-11 03:51 PM
Charter member
#101384, "too bad"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't talk to you really since mino-speak gives me a headache
lately. My bad. I thought of you as one of the more stable imperials
though, like part of the back-bone.

Wexaser (Anonymous)Fri 29-Jul-11 05:09 PM
Charter member
#101388, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #2

I don't like mino speech. I like speaking with a degree of intelligence, but doing that with mino speak was kind of pointless, so I went between good normal speech and typical dumb giant speech.

And there were just too many imperials. Especially in the blade sect. So better to let another have the elite spot (or War Master, heh.) and for me to move along.

Irusan (Anonymous)Fri 29-Jul-11 03:23 PM
Charter member
#101381, "This makes me super duper sad."
In response to Reply #0

You were one of the few Imperials who would fight 1 on 1, and you were always fun to fight. You were one of the better Imperials I've seen in quite a while, and I'm going to miss having you around.

Wexaser (Anonymous)Fri 29-Jul-11 05:06 PM
Charter member
#101387, "I liked fighting Irusan"
In response to Reply #1

Fought quite a bit, was generally fun times every time. I carried a hell spear for so long just to fight you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101366 Previous topic | Next topic