Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Creighton Girardeau the Talismanic, M..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101036
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 17-Jul-11 07:12 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101036, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Creighton Girardeau the Talismanic, Meter of Mind"

Sun Jul 17 07:10:54 2011

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Creighton perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:229

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Awwww..., Angynn (Anonymous), 17-Jul-11 06:32 PM, #3
Reply Decent character, Armagon (Anonymous), 17-Jul-11 10:44 AM, #2
Reply RE: Decent character, trewyn, 21-Jul-11 07:25 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Decent character, Zenze (Anonymous), 22-Jul-11 05:33 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Decent character, trewyn, 20-Oct-11 01:26 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Decent character, Skeeta Twitterlark (Anonymous), 24-Jul-11 07:13 PM, #6
Reply Well, that's kind of sad., Allysia (Anonymous), 17-Jul-11 10:40 AM, #1

Angynn (Anonymous)Sun 17-Jul-11 06:32 PM
Charter member
#101047, "Awwww..."
In response to Reply #0

You were a blast to run around with when we were 'young' man.
Good luck with the next.

Armagon (Anonymous)Sun 17-Jul-11 10:44 AM
Charter member
#101041, "Decent character"
In response to Reply #0

But pretty heavy on the #### talking. I honestly almost had to turn on ignore last night because it was getting irritating. Other than that, decent foe, shame you burned out so fast.

trewynThu 21-Jul-11 07:24 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101169, "RE: Decent character"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Thu 21-Jul-11 07:25 PM

Has a lot to do with it. I got attacked a few times that night by imperials in towns that I didn't attack, so I was just getting annoyed that there were six of you and you couldn't find anything else to do but sit around and suck each other's ####s. I was going to report some ####, but I read the logs later and I couldn't find any real role breaking things in there so I left it at that.

When Gravlug deleted I didn't realize how bored I'd get. Iciria is a crap character. All quiet and stuff. You might as well put quiet mode on. Real fun to interact with. Zenze falls into this same category cause of his lack of playtime. Didn't really like either of you, but you were all I had to work with since most of the time I was the only one logged on. Also, Zenze, I didn't want you to be Rhyme. Think I told you this though.

I inducted a ####-ton of people cause Creighton didn't give a damn what your value was. (Was actually in his role). So there SHOULD be some cool folks coming up. Some real noobs too. Good times. Don't know why they join the Nexus cause it requires the best PK skills out of them all.

Also I have a new job now and can't play CF. I couldn't get kicked out of the Nexus, hell they made me the damn Meter. So I didn't know what to do with my role anymore.

I was bed ridden/chair ridden when I developed a serious ####ing case of the gout. I thought it was an old mans disease but it turns out it's not. I couldn't even walk to the bathroom to piss it hurt so bad. Sooo I couldn't find a better way to waste a whole week of time than CF, thus Creighton was born. When the gout went away and I got a job, my disgust with various things in CF took over and some of my less desirable habits took effect.

To Allysia, when the Imm I was hoping to follow rejected me on the basis that I was neutral and not evil and because I was out of sphere, it ruined my interest. I was okay with following a dormant Imm and not ever getting a response, but getting a response and getting rejected cause I wasn't cookie cutter was really a down moment for me.

FYI, Creighton wasn't a Nexun, he was a pretend Nexun. Secretly he wanted to be a Scion but dude never spoke to me... ever. Didn't give two ####s about the balance. I got 2000 for his role though, it was a really good role. CF isn't what it used to be for me, though. I get this amount each time for my throw-away characters cause I have a writing degree and characters are what I do.

Not gonna bitch about anything else. No point in it. There is one role left in my book I wanted to play, but for the most part Creighton scratched the last of what I wanted to do in CF off my list. A 7 path invoker was it. Gizzagaza was supposed to be it, but I deleted him prematurely so I made Creighton to fix that.

The last thing on my list is a scarab initiate and I don't think the urge to do that is strong enough to make me want to play again. But you never know, I could develop the gout again and if I do I'll make another character.

Zenze (Anonymous)Fri 22-Jul-11 05:33 PM
Charter member
#101183, "RE: Decent character"
In response to Reply #4

It always amuses me that people expect you to play a certain way. Everyone has different reasons for playing this game. I'm by no means ESL. It is a shame you had to delete because you were the only Nexun I frequently saw. We have a couple of people coming up in the ranks, so I'm looking forward to that. About me being rhyme, I knew you were hoping Gravlug would get it. I was cool either way. An active rhyme is better than none at all. It was fun running with you.

trewynThu 20-Oct-11 01:26 AM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103563, "RE: Decent character"
In response to Reply #5

I had the (unfortunate?) opportunity to peek in just as the imm comments about your con death were going on. I regret the words I spoke back then about your character, but I figured you understand them. I totally dug your character as everyone else did obviously.

Skeeta Twitterlark (Anonymous)Sun 24-Jul-11 07:13 PM
Charter member
#101201, "RE: Decent character"
In response to Reply #4

The slick willy roleplay makes a lot more sense now.

Had fun with you, however brief. Sorry that last night you were around was such a disastrous flop.

Allysia (Anonymous)Sun 17-Jul-11 10:40 AM
Charter member
#101040, "Well, that's kind of sad."
In response to Reply #0

You campaign for Meter, and get it, and you do this within about a week or two of getting it?
Sigh.
You were a pretty good char too I thought, from what limited chances I had to get to interact with you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101036 Previous topic | Next topic