Subject: "(AUTO) Onilyn the Grand Coveter, Disciple of the Winged..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10064
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Oct-02 12:58 AM
Member since 02nd May 2024
16824 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10064, "(AUTO) Onilyn the Grand Coveter, Disciple of the Winged Fela"

Wed Oct 23 2:32:37 2002

Onilyn the Grand Coveter, Disciple of the Winged Fela was put to rest.

Race:wood-elf
Class:Bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:458
PK Ratio:58% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NoldrukWed 23-Oct-02 02:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10065, "RE: (AUTO) Onilyn the Grand Coveter, Disciple of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Well.. I gotta say you were the most likable Baron I've ever met. I would have been completely expected to kill you by most, but I didn't. I liked you. I really liked our interactions and I hope to see you around in some form or another.

Noldruk

NoldrukThu 24-Oct-02 01:51 AM
51 posts
#10066, "RE: (AUTO) Onilyn the Grand Coveter, Disciple of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #3

...and if you are staying dead. Drop me a line sometime.

Noldruk

LhydiaWed 23-Oct-02 07:39 AM
2381 posts
#10067, "Wow, after a week of dormancy..."
In response to Reply #0

This was by far the most in depth character I have ever played. 458 hours of hating everybody will wear you out. Sure, I wasn't a killing machine like Ieyasan or whoever that sick, sick pking entropy bard was from back in the day, he rocked. Anyway, Entropy bards are hella fun. I started this character at the end of the summer and was planning on age dying. It gets a lot harder to play when you start counting down the hours until age death. I think I was somewhere around 98 when I stopped playing. Ah well, on the the farewells.

Entropy:

MAYESHA! Your religion was the shiznittle. Covetting an immortal who was as outgoing, fun, and likeable as you was hard work. It seemed like everytime you vis'd people were coming around in droves to say stuff like 'hi', or 'whats up', or the ever popular 'I've got the anti-life living inside of me, when he explodes out of my back could you kill him and heal me?'..the point is you were willing to talk with everyone who sought you out and reply to them with unlimited coolness. What happened to you was harsh, and I hope that a certain someone had trouble sleeping at night because of it. Anyway, to sum it all up: Thank you for everything.

Davien: I enjoyed talking to you you drunk bastard. After you got your tat I never said a word to you but you stopped showing up anyway. You were a cool character.

Samtuka: Heh. We killed folk that one time, but I remember that you were about the only one I ever 'preached' to about the religion. Keep on rocking you blind deluded gnome, and smack Divox at least one more time before you go.

Gaplemo: You were fun as hell and a very outgoing fun loving cannabal. An acorn in gnomes clothing, or the other way around. If you're going to eat the trees still with no one guarding them, at least smack yourself once for me. For a while there I think you got a bit excessive on the killing aspect, but hey, you play for you, and if thats whats fun for you, fark the nay sayers cause the don't mean a thing.

Herald:

Vihan: I really loved to hate you. You were the hardest competition Onilyn ever had, even if you weren't actually playing. The paintings seem vaguely familiar to me from a past character, and I *think* I know who you are. You played the perfect wandering artist. Keep on rocking, you're the last now.

Jezebelle: Great character, you lasted a lot longer then any one else before you got fed up with Onilyn's constant bitterness/hatred/negativity. Keep Vihan in check and have fun finding the perfect fear.

Scion:

Urden: You've heard enough good stuff about yourself and your head is probably the size of a watermelon, but damn you deserve every bit of recognition, great great character, truly eevil and demented. You kept me on my toes.

Khurmen: Congratulations! I knew from the time I saw you in the chessmaster's tower that it was only a matter of time before team Scion broke out the gank stick on me. The gank stick was long overdue. Have fun ruling the world, you stuck it out through thick and thin facing team good, you deserve to ownzor bitches now.

Maran/Dawn/Warlock:

Karhon: You were great, one of Onilyn's only friends. Thanks for the harp, I managed to hold onto it for a couple hundred hours before the ganking. Very cool roleplay.

Shila: I's reallys dids likes yous as a players, buts Onilyn's didn'ts likes anyones whos talkeds tos Mayeshas ands tooks times aways froms Onilyns ands Mayeshas relationships. Yous haves funs fightings teams baddies, ands goods lucks withs thes futures.

Uriterus: I had fun exploring with you and your roleplay in general. You are a knowledgeable bastard and I appreciate you not hoarding all that knowledge to yourself. Thanks.

Lysrieal/Sahvik: The first interaction i had with you two left an extremely bad taste in my mouth. There is just something wrong with two Apostles trying to gank a wood elf in the inn for stealing a sword, especially without even asking for it back first. SHAME!

Aliera: You're old! I enjoyed running around with you, another one of Onilyn's only friends, even if it took a while.

Battle:

Bryvac: You seemed like a good leader, and were hella fun to doppel. Keep the village strong or something.

Other then that, not much interaction with the village other then the usual walking into a thirsting rager.

Sylvan:

Hralng!: You were fun to be around, and a great Sylvan to boot. You've got the barbaric style down pat. Rrrng! Have fun whoring around everywhere, even if the entire Sylvan cabal didn't seem to like you. Rrrmg!

Alysrith: Vendui Sz'weh talmush torra torra yusweni k'sra! That time you and that ram ganked me while I was a tribunal doppel was fine, but full looting my corpse that was labeled as 'The corpse of Onilyn lies here in many pieces' was weak. If you knew it was me and we never had a negative interaction before, I didn't see the reason for the full loot, and then the constant lying saying you didn't to boot. I knew you did because I looted a few things from your corpse 2 seconds after I got to mine. Anyway, enjoy Immhood.

Umm..yeah, after I got declared a defiler for attacking Alysrith I pretty much stopped interacting with the rest of you.

Tribunal:

Noldruk: Oooh, boy did I enjoy killing you after you wiped the floor with me that time outside the inn for garbling you. A very strong character, and the perfect dwarf. Gruff, tough, rough.

Nraglathoc: You were fun to talk to, sorry for the fiend but I wanted to test it out.

Brandulir: You seemed to know your stuff and how to prep decently. I managed to kill you twice though, har! Great eeeevil character.

Ummm...others:

Fythia: Another character Onilyn hated...but it was fun! Sorry you went out the way you did, I knew that you were walking down an inescapable dark road, but damn..that was harsh to.

Barilan: I watched you grow as a character from an EQ hungry fiend, to a real paladinly paladin. Great job with the character, sorry we couldn't explore hell together, I really wanted to! One of my funnest moments with Onilyn was humbling you that one time, after that we became fast friends. Heh.

Hmmmmm...I can't remember anyone else at the moment seeing as how as I've got to run to class. If I forgot you feel free to yell at me here. Anyone interested in Onilyn's role or anything else can email me at Mab0913@mail.ecu.edu . Ah well, 458 hours of my life put into this character..wow.

LysriealWed 23-Oct-02 10:10 AM
21 posts
#10069, "RE: Wow, after a week of dormancy..."
In response to Reply #1

It wasn't the sword, perhaps that tells we kept receiving about the deceit you were using with our faces *wry* We also never ganked you, I doubt Lysrieal and Sahvik have grouped more than one time and that once was like when trying to title him.

Lys

MayeshaWed 23-Oct-02 02:30 PM
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10068, "A week!"
In response to Reply #1

That was a fast auto-deletion if I've ever seen one, but whatever.

I don't think there's a lot to say you wouldn't know already.

You rocked and made me snicker over my keyboard on more than one occasion. Thanks for all the fun.

--
Mayesha, Animated Destruction Zone

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10064 Previous topic | Next topic