Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Taylen the Master of Hearing, Village ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100546
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 24-Jun-11 12:20 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100546, "(DELETED) [None] Taylen the Master of Hearing, Village Applicant"

Fri Jun 24 00:18:05 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Taylen perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:32
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Taylen (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jun-11 12:33 AM
Charter member
#100547, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Taylen the Master of Hearing, Vill..."
In response to Reply #0

Well Village Applicant life is rough and I'm not good enough to pull it off. I mean a lot of stuff I took for granted playing as a regular thief or a mage class were gone. It was an eye-opener. Forever stuck at 32 it seems when I couldn't get any of the skills I wanted till 35/36 due to me messing up with thief points. That and I kept getting WANTED or eating mob deaths so my XP kept going into a hole. It didn't help that most people I could group with were mages or Imperials since I had no idea who was a Villager or not. And then the Villagers that I did know and could group with would rather go group with other villagers to level so I got stuck. Forever 32, forever an applicant.

Oh well. I had fun running around trying to kill people and getting killed in the process. People make way too much of a big deal about gear. Especially when they accused my character of looting this and that or full looting them and didn't want to listen/believe when I said I didn't and threatening to full loot in return. Get over it. I didn't care about those threats. Even when I did get full looted I was like whatever and on to the next. Got killed in the past by a shaman. Ran to Galadonian settlement cause I was out of moves to go anywhere else. Remove all, drop all, sac 1. etc. Since I was going to die anyways might as well not give something to my enemies they could use against me or the Village in the future. Then I regeared myself with basic eq after that. Guess it must be because I played a thief.

Anyways it was fun. Didn't interact with too many people and what not but to all the Villagers and Village Applicants who stick it out more power to you. Ghurn is a cool kingpin and my bad for not sticking around for your plans. To the other duergar warriors I ran around with that was fun. See you guys with my next.

Meekao (Anonymous)Fri 24-Jun-11 07:47 PM
Charter member
#100576, "Hiyee!"
In response to Reply #1

When we were in range together you always had me changing up the game to avoid you. I knew it was pretty unlikely you'd kill me but you inconvenienced the hell out of me. I always knew you'd be coming looking for me ready to mix it up - even if that meant trudging out onto the battlefield out of the shadows. I like playing with guys who keep me on my toes and I have to admit I'm sorry (but happy for Meekao!) that you're deleting.

FWIW Meekao referred to you as "that applicant that will steal EVERYTHING you're carrying" and then proceeded to travel shapeshifted and rest only waaaay back in the woods.

Good luck on whatever is next.

Merrshin (Anonymous)Sat 25-Jun-11 02:48 PM
Charter member
#100587, "Good luck with your next"
In response to Reply #1

I had fun with our brief skirmish and the talk after it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100546 Previous topic | Next topic