Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Zun Sa Zul the Legend of the Battlef..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100280
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Jun-11 10:20 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100280, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Zun Sa Zul the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Jun 18 10:17:12 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Zun perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:168

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zun Sa Zul the Legend of the Bat..., Borkahd, 19-Jun-11 12:38 AM, #5
Reply At least you are honest, Zun (Anonymous), 19-Jun-11 10:44 AM, #6
     Reply RE: At least you are honest, Borkahd, 19-Jun-11 04:02 PM, #9
     Reply RE: At least you are honest, Gurz (Anonymous), 19-Jun-11 05:31 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zun Sa Zul the Legend of the Bat..., Zun! (Anonymous), 18-Jun-11 05:11 PM, #3
Reply Chulun, Zun (Anonymous), 19-Jun-11 12:11 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Chulun, Chulun (Anonymous), 19-Jun-11 01:56 PM, #8
Reply I really liked this character., Eljassir (Anonymous), 18-Jun-11 11:54 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I really liked this character., Zun (Anonymous), 18-Jun-11 02:18 PM, #2
          Reply Two things., Eljassir (Anonymous), 18-Jun-11 06:12 PM, #4

BorkahdSun 19-Jun-11 12:38 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100294, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zun Sa Zul the Legend of the Bat..."
In response to Reply #0

I wasn't a fan. I'm sure you are a good person but I think your take on a village sucked but that seems to be the case with -most- villagers over the last few months. Maybe I'm too strict. Either way, I couldn't stomach playing a villager right now. I tried one a couple weeks ago and just couldn't do it. Seemed like a lot were just power-gamers with no regard to RP.

No offense...good luck with your next! =)

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Zun (Anonymous)Sun 19-Jun-11 10:44 AM
Charter member
#100308, "At least you are honest"
In response to Reply #5

When I started Zun I had all intentions of really getting into him and RPing to the fullest. Unfortunately, I could never really get into the RP aspect and I ended up feeling quite powergamey. This is one of the main reasons I deleted. I just need a break. It wasn't fun anymore and when you aren't having fun RPing becomes harder and harder to do.

As far as my take on the Village goes. In my opinion I thought I behaved well within the lines. I wasn't ganky. I tried to spend my time hunting magi, which I think I was marginally successful at. Early on in the characters life I wanted to try to have a Villager who also hated orcs. After trying this and discussing it with Hraustr, Malakhi and Syther I decided to back off on it. Basically, it wasn't proper Village behavior and I believe I even wrote it into my role that I would stay my hand against orcs.

I'm not trying to call you out because I've always liked Bork but if you were willing to share some particulars about why you feel that way - I'd love to hear them.

BorkahdSun 19-Jun-11 04:02 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#100326, "RE: At least you are honest"
In response to Reply #6

I didn't have the ability to watch you so I only speak from experiences I had with my own morts interacting with yours. Something that sticks out is a couple of times when you, and a couple others, would jump into my fights. That really jaded me.

Another time I pretty much 2-rounded this warrior in a fight and a storm giant villager (I don't remember his name) told me to remember to 'make a poncho'. I know that wasn't you but just another recent memory that jumps out at me.

Sorry I can't be more specific, it was more of a 'feeling' I guess. Maybe because the above situation skewed my image of your character.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Gurz (Anonymous)Sun 19-Jun-11 05:31 PM
Charter member
#100327, "RE: At least you are honest"
In response to Reply #6

From my very limited interactions with the village I sort of feel similar to Bork.

One thing that jumped out in my mind, concerning Zun, is when Vankhu jumped you in Ostaliagah, I jumped him right away. We killed him, and I was expecting you to give me some ####(jumping in on your fight, etc) and was prepared to quaff away to avoid a goodie on goodie battle, but you didn't say anything at all.

Aside from that I can't offer much evidence as I haven't interacted with Zun much.

Zun! (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jun-11 05:11 PM
Charter member
#100286, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Zun Sa Zul the Legend of the Bat..."
In response to Reply #0

Not another one down.. even though Chulun is loving it that the villagers are weakened.. it is Chulun's doom if there is no war ta fight! Come join de fight strong warrior!

Zun (Anonymous)Sun 19-Jun-11 12:11 PM
Charter member
#100313, "Chulun"
In response to Reply #3

You were tough as hell. I really tried to avoid getting caught by you and another nexun (like Grelgich) as that was certain death. I see you've con died now. How many villagers did you kill? Well done.

Chulun (Anonymous)Sun 19-Jun-11 01:56 PM
Charter member
#100324, "RE: Chulun"
In response to Reply #7

Well, I didn't log or recorded PK counts too much but we'll see what's on the PBF...

Eljassir (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jun-11 11:54 AM
Charter member
#100281, "I really liked this character."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were an awesome villager and WAY tougher than I expected a human axe/hth spec to be.

You were my first PK death (or maybe Cagubrak bashing me out of form was, I can't remember), so kudos for that! And one of the few to kill me solo.

For the record, two logins after I killed you, Ghurn knocked me out and looted back those rings. I hope the delete wasn't over that (I'm pretty sure it wasn't, at least I hope).

Zun (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jun-11 02:18 PM
Charter member
#100283, "RE: I really liked this character."
In response to Reply #1

Nope it wasn't at all. Although, I have to admit I feel a little tired of the gear thing. I think every time I got some nice stuff I'd lose it immediately. If I had average gear I could go for days (maybe an exaggeration, hopefully not) without dying.

I liked your character too. I was a bit miffed about losing that fight and only because the first time I caught you where you were I typed your name wrong 3 times. You were out of form resting when I walked up to you and typo! Typo! Typo! ####, I mean how hard is it to type "p elj"?

Anyways, you have an interesting angle on the character and I liked our interactions. Good luck going forward.

Eljassir (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jun-11 06:12 PM
Charter member
#100289, "Two things."
In response to Reply #2

>I think every time I got some nice stuff I'd lose it immediately.<

We are soul brothers. I'll explain when I delete, but I have this same problem.

>I was a bit miffed about losing that fight and only because the first time I caught you where you were I typed your name wrong 3 times. You were out of form resting when I walked up to you and typo! Typo! Typo! ####, I mean how hard is it to type "p elj"?<

Yeah, that happens to the best of us, even me. I remember finding someone hurt and about to die (and with the cheetah, that's a bad thing) and I mispelled their name twice and they quaffed.

Great job again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100280 Previous topic | Next topic