Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jorg Flamebeard the Legend of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100275
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Jun-11 12:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100275, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Jorg Flamebeard the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Jun 18 00:55:21 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jorg perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:72

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jorg (Anonymous)Sat 18-Jun-11 12:45 PM
Charter member
#100282, "Laters."
In response to Reply #0

Fun character...sorta.

Seems I still have a lot to learn about PK battles at hero. Though, that's not surprising since this is only the 2nd chartacter that I have gotten up there to 51. Probably should have just persevered and kept on trucking but with the Fortress as full as it was when I deleted, it felt like I was more of a liability to get people killed than I was an asset.

I seemed to do okay in the lower levels but got stomped when I got higher up. Very frustrating to be making (what may be considered newb mistakes for Hero PK) all the time and just reaping death after death. When I was finally told by another evil aligned player that it was probably the best idea for me to stay out of some upcoming fights I figured that I had made a name for myself as the Fort punching bag and they player behind that guy was giving me a sublte hint that they were tired of smiting me down. Time to throw it in, But a good learning experience all around. Think I may go back to something that I have played before, with a character that will have a more defined role. Not sure.

Anyways, everyone was great, glad that I was given a chance to be in Fortress. Just going to post a few goodbyes here for people that I interacted with the most and that I can remember names. If I dont mention you, sorry, but themn again this character only has like 70 hours or so, so I doubt anyone will read this anyways. :p

Rhone - Always a monster, always a very awesome presence. Glad to see you made it to age death.

Verrix - What can I say, you taught me a lot. I just couldn't seem to grasp some of the nuances of what to do in PK. Your knowledge of the game was awesome and I was sad to see that you deleted. Seemed you had a lot of things going right for you.

Morin - You saved my ass more than once. Very solid. Keep it up.

Mirrou - Another solid presence and damn good at what you do.

Mnaedreth - Was fun. Interesting to see how a Drow and a Dwarf might intereact. Sorry about losing tough later on, was just warned off by the Marans and had to take a step back from the RP between those two characters in order to stay in line with what was being asked as a squire. Hope you get what you're after.

Warlord ((Nnaeshuk? sp?) - Thanks for the hints about what to do to to get into Fort.

IMMORTAL FOLKS - Thanks to whomever gave me my lastname, despite my crappy roles, and whomever had the balls to keep coming back and reading my horendous role entries. Love to hear any feedback on what you saw from the other side, good or bad, all of it will help me be a better player.

And thanks to all the rest of those in Fort I didnt mention as well as all those enemies that stomped me into the ground for helping a heronewb learn and get some experience up in lvl 51PK land. You're all classy cats.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100275 Previous topic | Next topic