Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drexazar Rah the Bringer of Famine, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100117
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-Jun-11 04:44 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100117, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drexazar Rah the Bringer of Famine, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Tue Jun 14 04:40:10 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Drexazar perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:236

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Peace out, once again!, vargal, 14-Jun-11 06:06 PM, #3
Reply Boagreon says Cheerio!, Abernyte, 15-Jun-11 09:38 AM, #6
Reply My Oath!, Lohoq (Anonymous), 14-Jun-11 04:16 PM, #2
Reply Way to hero without me, jerk., vargal, 14-Jun-11 06:07 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drexazar Rah the Bringer of Fami..., Sivyh (Anonymous), 14-Jun-11 10:57 AM, #1
     Reply Don't sweat it, vargal, 14-Jun-11 06:12 PM, #5

vargalTue 14-Jun-11 06:06 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100130, "Peace out, once again!"
In response to Reply #0

Well, Drexazar was quite a fun ride. Despite the fact that I deliberately set aside really trying to roleplay for this character, he ended up being one of my most heavily rewarded characters. What I had really set out to do with Drex was just plain hero a fire a-p, and I would have been happy just doing that (which I didn't, oh well).

Thanks for everything to everyone who helped me, or gave me something. It's just too bad I've no longer got the time to play CF, which is pretty much what happens every time I get into hero range with a character.

Big #### yous to everyone who ran like bitches. I was never strong, and I think I got a total of 5 charges and 7 PKs after 36. There was a time when people would just lay down and die once they knew they were beaten, now everyone carries orbs of travel and teleport pots. I'd also like to lay a complaint down about bash. Often, it was the best skill for me to use and despite that I don't think I got a single kill because of it. Iceball or energy drain worked far more effectively for getting kills.

I won't even touch on the boring things people would do to get kills, like show up to defend other cabals outters, or gang me down in a no-recall area with 6 right after I hit 36. Ok I lied, I touched on them.

I'll probably be back again to play yet another A-P or necromancer, if I ever find the time and will to do so. That, however, seems unlikely for the time being.

Have a good summer, yall.

AbernyteWed 15-Jun-11 09:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100144, "Boagreon says Cheerio!"
In response to Reply #3

The 3 AP ranking group in Battlefield was funny and brilliant all at the same time. I liked Drex but was secretly loathsome of you as you appeared to get promoted with relative ease and Boagroen was constantly overlooked (likey due to play times) despite having massive donations and long logins.

I wish you would have engaged in discussion about wands and their locations as I have a massive list and like to share stuff through IC interactions but you never entered discussion about them at all.

Boagreon salutes you.

Lohoq (Anonymous)Tue 14-Jun-11 04:16 PM
Charter member
#100125, "My Oath!"
In response to Reply #0

I was excited when I saw you became Dread Lord and thought you could roll with the punches. Being a fire AP in Empire without a constant source of aid can be a really really tough pill to swallow, I know you tried your best but building an unholy was probably extremely difficult for you. Come back to the Empire, between you and Dryaven are numbers are looking slim again.

vargalTue 14-Jun-11 06:07 PM
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100131, "Way to hero without me, jerk."
In response to Reply #2

I really liked Lohoq. I just wish we saw more of each other later on in our lives. Keep on trucking and being the Shadowy Shadow that you are.

Sivyh (Anonymous)Tue 14-Jun-11 10:57 AM
Charter member
#100121, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drexazar Rah the Bringer of Fami..."
In response to Reply #0

Bummer dude. I liked Drexazar, but you just weren't around often enough. I asked an Empire imm to check your hours vs. the only other reasonable candidate and that guy was playing more. That's the only reason for the demotion.

vargalTue 14-Jun-11 06:12 PM
384 posts
#100132, "Don't sweat it"
In response to Reply #1

I was really just searching for the 5 minutes it would take to delete for the last two or so weeks. I had 17 con, and trying to solo rank once you're in hero range is pretty much suicide as an A-P. All it takes is for someone to realize that you're either not appearing in the right places to be farming gold/preps or to type WHO and see I've gained a level, which would mean everyone would start checking any area I might be in.. And yeah, I got found in just about any area you can name.

Keep being the awesome Emperor you are.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100117 Previous topic | Next topic