Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Baxyac the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100098
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Jun-11 11:28 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100098, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Baxyac the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Jun 12 11:25:34 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Baxyac perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

baxyac (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jun-11 02:30 PM
Charter member
#100113, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Baxyac the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #0

From the first day I started joining nexus, I found out that I shouldn't have made the name similar to abaxi (for sure not talking about a nexun father either). I didn't like baxyac that much, and I always thought that others interact because of the abaxi! (I know most even didn't know abaxi, but this was my feeling.)

Anyway, I have learned a lot more now, both areas and skills, and was ready to experience something new. I hope others have fun with mino and release it when done, so everyone can try this nice race.

I liked the clan, but I think nexuns should be less aggressive to maintain balance. This is my own idea and most might not accept it, but I think that nexun should be a little more friendly, and so more newbie friendly.

See you all in my next experiences.

Grelgich (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jun-11 10:59 AM
Charter member
#100111, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Baxyac the Legend of the Battlefi..."
In response to Reply #0

It's sad to see this. I would have preferred that you had stuck around but I noticed that you were not on as much as you were before and all. I hope that you have fun with whatever you do in the future and can tell you you will be missed.

Allysia (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jun-11 07:41 AM
Charter member
#100108, "Just a little pointer"
In response to Reply #0

Try not to roll a character that is essentially the same one you just played. Abaxi and then Baxyac, it was pretty clear you were the same, especially since in our talk you tell me your dad was a Nexun. I almost didn't induct you because you seemed like you wanted credit for having played Abaxi before this. It's fine to play the same cabal, same build and all, but generally try to avoid having your char be the son of the one you just played. That gets made even more obvious by being two minotaurs. Just try to come up with some new unique roles and such, it can really enhance the experience getting lots of different perspectives.

That said, I can see improvement with this one, which is always a good thing. Hope you learned some more with this char that you can take forward to the next. And I know learning areas and such can be tough, but sometimes the best way to learn them is to go out and do them yourself rather than have someone who knows it breeze you through it.

GL out in the fields.

Mirrou (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jun-11 07:18 AM
Charter member
#100107, "No goodbyes? That's sad."
In response to Reply #0

I think that was the only character from Nexus that I interacted and traveled with (outside raid situations). Liked you.

baxyac (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jun-11 02:28 PM
Charter member
#100112, "weird minotaur"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 13-Jun-11 02:31 PM

I think that Baxyac is the most friendly char I might ever play.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100098 Previous topic | Next topic