Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Enyuk the Shadow" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100059
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 10-Jun-11 10:48 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100059, "(DELETED) [None] Enyuk the Shadow"

Fri Jun 10 22:45:43 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Enyuk perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:69

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sorry, but you deserved what you got, Armagon (Anonymous), 11-Jun-11 12:53 AM, #1
     Reply Way to go armagon. Nice lesson. , wikataw, 11-Jun-11 03:33 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Sorry, but you deserved what you got, enyuu, 11-Jun-11 03:38 AM, #3
          Reply On the other side of things., wikataw, 11-Jun-11 09:27 AM, #4
          Reply It didn't please me one bit, Armagon (Anonymous), 11-Jun-11 09:46 AM, #5
               Reply RE: It didn't please me one bit, enyuu, 11-Jun-11 12:12 PM, #6
                    Reply Last thing ill post, Armagon (Anonymous), 11-Jun-11 01:00 PM, #7
                    Reply I don't believe you., Artificial, 11-Jun-11 01:07 PM, #8
                         Reply RE: I don't believe you., enyuu, 11-Jun-11 01:43 PM, #9
                              Reply Well, you do have a history for that type of thing., TMNS, 11-Jun-11 03:32 PM, #10
                                   Reply RE: Well, you do have a history for that type of thing., Isildur, 11-Jun-11 03:46 PM, #11
                                   Reply I still don't understand that..., TMNS, 11-Jun-11 05:03 PM, #14
                                        Reply If you're talking about my thief I didn't roll up to gr..., Lhydia, 11-Jun-11 05:30 PM, #15
                                             Reply You want to know what's funny?, TMNS, 11-Jun-11 06:13 PM, #16
                                                  Reply In all fairness you did whine and bitch enough within t..., Lhydia, 11-Jun-11 06:21 PM, #19
                                                       Reply Jindicho was an evil, manupulative prick., TMNS, 11-Jun-11 06:43 PM, #20
                                                            Reply That made me laugh., lasentia, 11-Jun-11 08:29 PM, #21
                                   Reply RE: Well, you do have a history for that type of thing., enyuu, 11-Jun-11 03:52 PM, #12
                                        Reply You were playing a dwarf warrior at the time., TMNS, 11-Jun-11 05:01 PM, #13
                                             Reply RE: You were playing a dwarf warrior at the time., enyuu, 11-Jun-11 06:20 PM, #17
                                                  Reply No probs man., TMNS, 11-Jun-11 06:21 PM, #18

Armagon (Anonymous)Sat 11-Jun-11 12:53 AM
Charter member
#100061, "Sorry, but you deserved what you got"
In response to Reply #0

Usually most people respect or show decency for other players. Today, a lowbie blade was raiding the fortress for the codex, and you totally stripped him bare, like to the newbie pies. And he wasn't even in your pk range, he fell to some other maran. And you still thougtht thats what he deserved for attempting a against the odds retrieval. I know because I saw him afterwards and he didn't have ####. When I sent you a tell saying what goes around comes around to confront you, your reply back was that you were going to full loot every single imperial that you killed, lowbie or not. And that you had no respect for your enemies or their corpses, and you didn't give a #### what I thought about it. So when I caught your ass, and I ganged you down, you better believe I took every single item from your corpse, including your full girdle, and sacced every single item down to your newbie pies, save what I gave back to the blade you full looted. You asked for it, and deserved it, 100%

If thats how you want to play this game, expect to get out of it what you put into it. If you want to loot people to the bone, don't be pissed when you get looted to the bone. What goes around comes around. Generally if you show some decency to your foes, they will show it back. If you want to be a ####, expect people to treat you like a ####. With the exception of you I don't ever loot anything I can't use. Most people in todays playerbase do the same. Its called respect for your fellow player.

I hope you roll another character. With a different attitude. You're welcome to keep the one you had, but I guarantee you're going to see the same results, and apparently you didn't like it happening to you. Neither did the lowbie blade you looted.

wikatawSat 11-Jun-11 03:33 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100062, "Way to go armagon. Nice lesson. "
In response to Reply #1

more respect to you.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

enyuuSat 11-Jun-11 03:38 AM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
#100063, "RE: Sorry, but you deserved what you got"
In response to Reply #1

You blew that whole ordeal out of proportion. I took -only- the guy's dragon gear because it was tainted stuff. If he was missing more than that it wasn't me. Never did I say that I would full loot anybody (this seems to be a common threat and discussion in game which I think is very OOC). Enyuk was chaotic good, and played out (at least I tried to) a sort of anti-hero where he didn't mind doing some dirty things like lying, killing and stealing to achieve his goals. I think you mistook me trying to express my lack concern for my enemies, as "I'm going to full loot everyone" which, again, I would never even discuss in character.

Considering this was one of the only times I ever took more than an item or two from someone's corpse, I'm going to assume this is one of your OOC buddies by the way you overreacted.

If you hadn't noticed I didn't bother returning to my corpse, nor did I whine or scribble angry notes about "the bad imperials who gank and full looted me". I just simply gathered more equipment and continued playing. So the "don't be pissed when someone does this to you" part of your little post is also invalid.

I deleted Enyuk because of some challenges I had with the build, and my conflicting alignment with the leader of my thieves guild which would have eventually gotten me blackballed. It was a pretty big learning experience, and I still have no idea how to PK at hero or prep in any way, shape, or form. The negative interactions, OOC threats, and overreactions from the above character put a damper on my fun far more than dying to ganking imperials or being full looted.

Armagon, I'm not going to put you down as a player or IC character. It's too bad we had to interact like this, and I look forward to playing with you when I roll another character.

wikatawSat 11-Jun-11 09:27 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
#100065, "On the other side of things."
In response to Reply #3

Yea, I hate the gear thing in game too. I liked interacting with you.
Talk 2 U later.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

Armagon (Anonymous)Sat 11-Jun-11 09:46 AM
Charter member
#100066, "It didn't please me one bit"
In response to Reply #3

I gave you a fair shot. Our first interaction was fairly solid, when I approached you about your goals and I asked even what guild you belonged to. It's not like I had it in for you.

I absolutely dont know who that lowbie blade is ooc. But when someone goes to retrieve against #### odds, as a lowbie, with multiple paladins healing the maran, an invoker shielding it, and 2 lowbie defenders defending, cut them some slack man. It wasn't even the blade that complaned at first. I had another shadow hiding there that sent me the tell that you cleaned him out. Verified by me looking at the character within minutes and seeing he didn't even had a damn sack.

I tried to RP with you about it. You wanted to act like an ass, tell me your enemies corpses deserved no respect or decency, insult me, and tell me, and I quote "If your young soldiers want to keep their armor, tell them to leave it behind before striking the fortress." You also told me you would gladly sacrifice your own things to make sure your enemies losed theirs. Now what the hell is a guy supposed to take from comments like those? Im a what goes around comes around sort of guy. If you think I got enjoyment out of that garbage you're just twisted, because that isn't how I like to play.

Like I said, I would love for you to roll another character, but the way you went about the whole situation wasn't cool imo, and I'm not sure how you expected your enemies to act when you died in game given the stance you took. There is such a thing as healthy RP betweem enemies, and I take every chance I get to try and chat with my foes some. I'll point out, you died shortly after that in Hamsah in front of me and I didn't take a damn thing, I had hoped you were going to start showing some decency after the first incident so I was going to give you the benifet of the doubt, but aparently you were too pissed off at that point for some reason to continue with the character, Be it build or otherwise.

Like I said, hope you play again and good luck with the next. I hope you don't take such a brash stance with the next. I was looking forward to more fights. But the way you came at me when I tried to open RP, it absolutely came of as "#### everyone evil, ill gladly give my things up so that they lose theirs". Thats almost an exact quote and if that wasn't your intention than sorry, but theres so much of the douchebaggery going on in todays cf its pretty hard to determine the #### from the idle threats these days. Fact remained the poor guy was fool looted and a witness told me almost immediately after that you were the one to clean out his things. I acted how my character would act hearing that happened to a lowbie cabalmate trying to retrieve against bad odds. I'm an evil bastard, so evil it is.

Hope that clears up my side of it a bit. Good luck with whatever you roll next.

enyuuSat 11-Jun-11 12:08 PM
155 posts
#100068, "RE: It didn't please me one bit"
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Sat 11-Jun-11 12:12 PM

few things

>You also told me you would gladly sacrifice your own things to make sure your enemies lost theirs.

I remember saying something similar to this after you killed me. It was more like "I'm okay with you peeps trying to kill me, and I wouldn't stop fighting you (evil types) even if I die over and over again." It had nothing to do with gear.

>But when someone goes to retrieve against #### odds, as a lowbie, with multiple paladins healing the maran, an invoker shielding it, and 2 lowbie defenders defending, cut them some slack man

I came running from the arial city and didn't see who he was against. Picking 4-5 chunks of tainted dragon gear off someone isn't full looting, and isn't bad RP. Considering this was a the single time I ever picked more than 1-2 things off somebody -I- should be cut some slack. Probably not deserving of multi-kill, ganking, and full looting.

>You wanted to act like an ass, tell me your enemies corpses deserved no respect or decency

Why you keep turning this all towards gear is beyond me? If I said anything like this it was to express that I did not have any guilt over looting your buddy, since you were making such a huge focus on the fact that I took some of his stuff. I didn't have any respect for people's characters in a IC way (being that evils you know, rape, murder, and pillage), but that doesn't mean I want (or ever did) to full loot anybody.

>#### everyone evil, ill gladly give my things up so that they lose theirs

I said I'd gladly give up my life to (do my best) destroy evil folks. I said I'd gladly lose my OWN gear to continue to fight you, as you went out of your way to send OOC threats of full looting, ganking, and multi-killing to me. The ladder of the three you never had the chance to do.

>I'm an evil bastard, so evil it is

That's all fine with me, but don't slander my name all over the forums. Don't gank and full-loot someone over a single situation that did not involve you in any direct way, and that you were absolutely mistaken in, as I didn't full loot anybody. Especially don't go OOC so damn much and threaten people with full loots, ganking and multi-killing. Firstly, it's ####ty borderline RP. Secondly, I'm not worried about my gear and being killed IC or OOC. I'm just here to play a game and have fun, and I can do both those things as a ghost or while gathering gear.

What did I do in the end? I lifted some tainted gear off somebody, yes. I tried to RP with you, but you kept gearing it towards looting and going OOC with me. Then I deleted because of the ####ty way you we're making me feel, and inability to do anything useful with my build.

Compared to your OOC slander and threats, full-looting, and ganking, I wasn't so bad.

Armagon (Anonymous)Sat 11-Jun-11 01:00 PM
Charter member
#100070, "Last thing ill post"
In response to Reply #6

Last thing I wanted to do was make someone delete. Not really in my nature to ruin other peoples fun.

You continue to say I went ooc on you. I challenge you to post the conversation if you really think that, I have nothing to hide. There are plenty of ways to threaten your foes in a completely IC way, just because you are talking about retaliation for looting cabalmates, doesn't make it ooc. Sorry, it just doesn't. I was completely IC and in role the entire time. I wish I hadn't closed my Cmud this morning or I would post the conversation myself.

The fact remains the lowbie didn't just lose a few pieces of dragon gear. He lost an entire corpse of items including food sacks. As a thief with peek I can verify this. So if it wasn't you that took everything, you were the one that got tattled on by the lowbie shadow watching the whole thing, and you sure as hell didn't deny it when confronted, you got very standoffish and confrontational. So im sorry you had to take the brunt of what very may well have been your ####ty cabalmates actions. I only started sending you tells after to find out what really went on, because I think its a #### move to full loot anyone to the pies anymore unless they really earned it.

Also, the attitude that all tainted gear should be removed from their corpse and destroyed is the same attitude that we evils should be destryong all anti-evil gear in every goodies corpse we find. Bal talon, tcar, defiance, hummingbirds, gleaming diamond gear, prayer beads, etc. Basically, it insinuates you should just destroy anything that you can't wear personally, and really, that doesn't make a fun experience for anyone. It leads to more and more and more needless looting on both sides, and todays playerbase seems to whine about that an awful lot.

You don't seem like a bad guy, seems like you got the worst of a ####ty situation but it is what it is. Could there have been more clarity? Probably. I dunno. I acted the way my character would act given the information put in front of him. Sorry that some miscommunication made your playing experience salty, but thats the way cf is sometimes.

ArtificialSat 11-Jun-11 01:07 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#100071, "I don't believe you."
In response to Reply #6

Take it how you will, but just reading what was said here, I don't think you're being honest.

You make a bunch of of statements that can, apparently, easily be interpreted to make you look like you're being a huge full saccing asshole, judging from the direct quote he posted (assuming its accurate), and then make posts that try to re-spin what you said.

Maybe its remorse? oh well.

enyuuSat 11-Jun-11 01:43 PM
155 posts
#100072, "RE: I don't believe you."
In response to Reply #8

That's fine man, I'm too much of a noob to know how to log anything with my client so I can't prove anything. If you or anybody else had any negative interactions with Enyuk, feel free to post. If I was a full-looting bad guy I'm sure other people will step up and post about their interactions with me.

I'm not a great RPer either, but I'm being honest when I say I wasn't threatening to loot anybody. If I came off that way, I'm sorry. This sure makes me feel ####ty about my character that I (honestly) tried to play and have fun with.

TMNSSat 11-Jun-11 03:32 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#100074, "Well, you do have a history for that type of thing."
In response to Reply #9

You sure as #### tried to full-loot Jindicho when I died in the Eternal Star because Lego's character wasn't trusting.

Then you sac'd all my stuff and basically told me if you had the chance you'd do it again.

So there is history to that.

Also, please stop naming all your characters with variations of Enyuu It makes you sadly absurdly easy to spot.

IsildurSat 11-Jun-11 03:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#100075, "RE: Well, you do have a history for that type of thing."
In response to Reply #10

To be fair, probably half the mud wanted to do that to Jindicho at the time.

TMNSSat 11-Jun-11 05:03 PM
2670 posts
#100078, "I still don't understand that..."
In response to Reply #11

I mean, there were characters that rolled up specifically to grief Jindicho.

I was by no means multi-killing and full-sac'ing people, so I'm confused by that.

Ah well, water under the bridge these days. Glad I got to play a right proper villain though

LhydiaSat 11-Jun-11 05:30 PM
2390 posts
#100079, "If you're talking about my thief I didn't roll up to gr..."
In response to Reply #14

Even though for some reason you claimed thats what happened. Yes I waylayed you and stole your stuff, but uh...yeah. Jinchicho the character wasn't that rage inspiring. You just sorta liked to exploit your level and loot the #### out of people.

TMNSSat 11-Jun-11 06:13 PM
2670 posts
#100080, "You want to know what's funny?"
In response to Reply #15

Is that I was totally talking about Pro's thief Gobl...but you felt the need to defend yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's ####ing priceless.

And I don't know, robbing someone down to their pies, and then deleting 30 minutes later with all the stuff you just robbed is kinda ####ty IMHO.

LhydiaSat 11-Jun-11 06:21 PM
2390 posts
#100083, "In all fairness you did whine and bitch enough within t..."
In response to Reply #16

gr

TMNSSat 11-Jun-11 06:43 PM
2670 posts
#100084, "Jindicho was an evil, manupulative prick."
In response to Reply #19

Kinda like Flaaayin.

Except the IMMs hated me

Woe is Sam.

lasentiaSat 11-Jun-11 08:29 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100085, "That made me laugh."
In response to Reply #20

I believe Jindicho was hated, and got his charisma set to 5 or 3 or something to make it kind of fit in with the char.
Flaaayin's title involved being hated.
He still had normal charisma though and never suffered any penalty.
Just sort of amusing.

Jindicho and Flaaayin were both hated characters. I never really saw anything from either of them that was over the top outright douchebaggery. Just people playing really EVIL roles.

I actually thought you might have played Flaaayin until I found out you were Ghrim just because of how good an evil you played before.

And woe is Sam? You got to be part of a thror quest, that's pretty sweet imm love in my book.

enyuuSat 11-Jun-11 03:52 PM
155 posts
#100076, "RE: Well, you do have a history for that type of thing."
In response to Reply #10

With Enyuk? I don't remember seeing any character named Jindicho, and I've only been playing him for a few weeks so I'd remember. And yeah, Enyuk is a terrible name. Since I recently came back I've played a character named Nunakon to mid-level and a shifter or something named Nukkers that didn't make it very far. Did you log this per chance?

TMNSSat 11-Jun-11 05:01 PM
2670 posts
#100077, "You were playing a dwarf warrior at the time."
In response to Reply #12

Was around a year ago.

I had killed you once or twice already, which was the reason you told me you looted and sac'd me.

Basically you said I was probably going to kill you later anyway, so why not loot/sac me.

enyuuSat 11-Jun-11 06:19 PM
155 posts
#100081, "RE: You were playing a dwarf warrior at the time."
In response to Reply #13
Edited on Sat 11-Jun-11 06:20 PM

Ahh, that's probably why I don't remember. Well, I wish I could tell you the reason behind it, but I'm sorry in any case dude. Sounds to me like I either really needed the gear, or you had done something to tick me off. Either way, it was a ####ty way to act on my part.

Edit: I can't believe anybody actually remembers any of my characters. I've only ever had 2-3 heros.

TMNSSat 11-Jun-11 06:21 PM
2670 posts
#100082, "No probs man."
In response to Reply #17

After all, I ended up killing you and looting the piss out of you after that

Basically the gist of my posts were: You may not have done what you were accused of, but you probably did do something similiar. Is what you did horrible? No, but it's something that makes other players remember your characters and in turn, they tend to go out of their way to grind you into the dirt.

I actually kinda liked Enyuk, FWIW. Other than the name, of course

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100059 Previous topic | Next topic