Subject: "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Zhincala Di'Vorago the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100010
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 09-Jun-11 06:28 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100010, "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Zhincala Di'Vorago the Planewalker"

Thu Jun 9 06:26:07 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Zhincala perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:220

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Zhincala Di'Vorago the Planewalk..., Zhincala (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 07:10 AM, #1
     Reply Peace., Mirrou (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 08:35 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Peace., Zhincala (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 09:21 AM, #7
     Reply Very Scary Character, Shinju (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 08:43 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Very Scary Character, zhincala (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 09:18 AM, #6
     Reply It was fun, Smoberti (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 08:50 AM, #4
     Reply RE: It was fun, Zhincala (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 09:15 AM, #5
          Reply hehe you got some tricks to learn about conjies still t..., Smoberti (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 10:05 AM, #10
     Reply Farewell., Mharlndarn (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 09:27 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Zhincala Di'Vorago the Planewalk..., Gurz (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 09:37 AM, #9
     Reply Well the game is no fun if I dont fight.., Roka (Anonymous), 09-Jun-11 01:21 PM, #11
     Reply Great job, you were a driving force nt, wikataw, 10-Jun-11 08:39 AM, #12
     Reply Thinking back-, Alloriana (Anonymous), 10-Jun-11 04:19 PM, #13

Zhincala (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 07:10 AM
Charter member
#100012, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Zhincala Di'Vorago the Planewalk..."
In response to Reply #0

A fun ride. In the end my times tailed off because I'm traveling out of the country. Idealy I would have held on a bit longer and dragged out my last few cons but decided that I was already too conservative. And really it had gotten a bit repetitive.

Thanks to the imms, your efforts are much appreciated.

Scions: It was a pleausre. In general, the more active someone was the more Zhincala (and I the player) liked them. Otherwise it gets really lonely at times when everyone else hates you. To that end, Volker (very deathful, chapeau sir), Vankhu (haha... can't believe who played this one), Tavlin (thank you for the induct, I doubt I would have gotten it otherwise). You guys are a pleasure to work with. Chancellor, Zhincala the char didn't really like you but that's purely IC. OCC I think you're really the ideal chancellor, well done.

Tribbies: Seems you guys are really struggling and are getting decimated left and right so I tried not to kill too many of you...and as a general rule I avoid multikilling in one login unless you've made me an enemy. Still sometimes you provide too tempting a target. The one memorable enemy I had within your ranks Rokka, I applaud your courage, might have not wanted to boast as much.

Battle: To the many midbie warriors I raped... well, that's half the fun of gaunting:abuse of mid-range warriors who can't quaff haha. still I tried to give you fights when I thought I had a chance (sorry I couldnt pull off volker's skill tanking 4 at the outer... with your poisoner thief running around). as I expected, playing devil against hero berserkers is pretty much a craps shot in terms of what the devil saw fit to vomit up before I took enough ***demos*** through abs. ah well. good fights

Fortress: pretty standard vanilla fights I'd saw. Gurz, we had some good tangles. Almost every time till the end I had ran out of protect good (the only one I knew till the end was sold in a protected town and I almost always seemed to be a criminal when I needed it)

Outlanders: had little to do with you with a few exceptions. Rasst... I can only say Zhincala hated your guts, well executed and always seemed to catch me with my pants down. Irelia, you are very classy. Leaving me that amulet really made my day that one time hah.

others:
Smoberti, thanks for the travels and few pks. Evil conjurers have few friends, and even less as scions. you came as close as any I suppose.

There diamondback/lion Bah. You disappeared. I looked forward to a bit of revenge for the near fulling (I think?), but guess that's not to be.

various other slatter gnomes... heh, thanks for the edge points.

I'm forgeting others, sorry but leave a post and I'll reply

Mirrou (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 08:35 AM
Charter member
#100013, "Peace."
In response to Reply #1

You were the one I never knew how to fight, servitors are just super tough. But I regret I let out my frustration with that tell to you after you suddenly logged in and immediately gaunted me. On top of that, it was completely against my character's RP.

Also I can't believe you con-died such a powerful character.

Zhincala (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 09:21 AM
Charter member
#100019, "RE: Peace."
In response to Reply #2

Ya it happens to the best of us. I don't remember that many fights between us, but you seemed to be doing rather well. keep trucking!

I get careless and lazy alot of times... which kills when playing with devils and demons more than otherwise (why is it rare to con die powerful chars?)

Shinju (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 08:43 AM
Charter member
#100014, "Very Scary Character"
In response to Reply #1

Excellent RP. It was my intention to continue to help you with your
research, but alas, I've been dying less and less, but I loved the
angle you were running and started half-expecting to see little
echoes upon death that shed some light.

My only complaint is your uncanny abilty to send a gaunt when I had
30 hp left for whatever reason. I never noticed you scrying me, so
I think it was just crappy timing on my part.

Very good job.

You didn't happen to play any other Scion conjies of note, did you?

GLWYN

zhincala (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 09:18 AM
Charter member
#100018, "RE: Very Scary Character"
In response to Reply #3

I loved our fights. pity they got fewer as you gained your final ranks. still I'm happy that you toughed it out.

And yes, I played Zanneel haha. I think I've satisfied my conjie craving for a while

Smoberti (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 08:50 AM
Charter member
#100015, "It was fun"
In response to Reply #1

I thought you did a good job. I have done a number of conjies but never one in scion (I am jealous!) and they are a blast. Did you use the clair spells a lot? I didn't see you using tess a bunch but then again I wasn't a target of yours.

When they turned me evil I considered joining scion (not that the imms would have allowed it) but I realized my play times were less than an hour a week and decided to just scrap it so other people could run around with my leet gearz. It would have been fun to be in the same cabal though.

Zhincala (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 09:15 AM
Charter member
#100017, "RE: It was fun"
In response to Reply #4

clair spells are a waste, even when perfected they are barely worth the effort. without a decent leveled archon it's a waste of con trying to perfect them.

tess was mainly a travel spell to avoid thieves/assassins although i did get a kill or two with it. the problem with the spell is that it fails on people with decent saves and cost too much mana to use in most situations.

evil conjies are a blast yes though MUCH less so without despoil

Smoberti (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 10:05 AM
Charter member
#100022, "hehe you got some tricks to learn about conjies still t..."
In response to Reply #5

When it comes to clair they need to change clairvoyance so you don't need to spm it so much before it has any use beyond seeing descripions (who cares about descriptions). But once you get it up and if you take the clair edges... its downright nasty and very safe to use.

As for clairaudience, there is no reason to spam it, it is as useful at 100% as it is at 75% in practice. Sure you see more details about who is speaking but the number of possible people is usually so small its easy to guess.

As for perfecting them, An archon is the best way to get yourself dead. Use an angel or demon, having a bunch of hp doesn't matter when vamps kill you by draining your mana and easily kill off elementals.

Tess is really great when you use an angel/demon to chase down fleeing people, you might only be able to do it every 5 ticks on average if you are running solo but if you enemy keeps getting hit by your demon they can't effectively rest up while you do it and you can wear them down.

I took both the tesserect edges with my last (Fwipplethunt) and I found I could tess to just about anyone pretty easy, I didn't have many kills that didn't involve a tess or two either.

Mharlndarn (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 09:27 AM
Charter member
#100020, "Farewell."
In response to Reply #1

Heh, Where did you disappear? At the start out hours were the same but then..

*(thank you for the induct, I doubt I would have gotten it otherwise)*

I was going to induct you!

Liked the char and your attitude. Conjurers and transmuters just don't mix good. And sorry for the brooch (guess I should say it to all conjurers )

Damn, when you logged that last time I was so happy. Thanks for gaunting that little bugger for me

Well done and see you in the fields.

Gurz (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 09:37 AM
Charter member
#100021, "RE: (CON LOSS) [SCION] Zhincala Di'Vorago the Planewalk..."
In response to Reply #1

Tough as nails. Getting you solo in Organia was a pretty satisfying moment for me. I saw you go in and knew I had to get to you before you got to that group of lowbie forties in Organia or they were toast. Even getting the drop on you it was a tough fight though.

Roka (Anonymous)Thu 09-Jun-11 01:19 PM
Charter member
#100023, "Well the game is no fun if I dont fight.."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 09-Jun-11 01:21 PM

RP and fighting scary battles is how i have fun in this game...and making really hard to play characters....

Well more to the point you were very very very fun to die to. I still am kicking myself for saying i was convulsing when we were in voralian...i knew you were going to kill me for it too.

wikatawFri 10-Jun-11 08:39 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100032, "Great job, you were a driving force nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

Alloriana (Anonymous)Fri 10-Jun-11 04:19 PM
Charter member
#100049, "Thinking back-"
In response to Reply #1

Runing into you in Organia while trying to catch up on my leveling was to say the very least, not fun at all. Especially when I couldn't tell everyone where you were hiding. The few fights I managed to see from you were interesting to say the least though, despite not having been able to assist at the time.

Good luck with your next. (And shame on you for killing Mirrou!)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100010 Previous topic | Next topic