Subject: "(DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Moun" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9270
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 24-Sep-02 07:24 AM
Member since 01st Jun 2024
16893 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9270, "(DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Moun"

Tue Sep 24 09:23:06 2002

10 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Dharum perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:druid
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:217
PK Ratio:54% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 24-Sep-02 07:39 AM, #1
     Reply Bah..everything in role saying dwarf should be cloud..., Rockbiter (Guest), 24-Sep-02 07:44 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Bah..everything in role saying dwarf should be clou..., Jede, 24-Sep-02 12:06 PM, #6
     Reply actually, IMHO, Abernyte, 25-Sep-02 03:17 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Saldradien, 24-Sep-02 08:00 AM, #3
     Reply Im sorry..., Rockbiter (Guest), 24-Sep-02 08:20 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Skrelia (Guest), 24-Sep-02 09:14 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 12:21 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Alysrith, 24-Sep-02 04:34 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 12:32 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Prendac, 24-Sep-02 05:10 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 12:45 PM, #18
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Aeder (Guest), 24-Sep-02 06:02 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 12:53 PM, #19
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Noldruk, 24-Sep-02 06:15 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 12:58 PM, #20
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Arehanah (Guest), 25-Sep-02 06:57 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 01:02 PM, #21
          Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Wiidosem (Guest), 27-Sep-02 01:46 PM, #26
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Nhernin (Guest), 25-Sep-02 08:58 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 01:09 PM, #22
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Dyorian (Guest), 25-Sep-02 11:46 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 01:16 PM, #23
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Minyar, 25-Sep-02 09:28 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 27-Sep-02 01:18 PM, #24
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Gemerf (Guest), 27-Sep-02 01:36 PM, #25
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Rockbiter (Guest), 29-Sep-02 02:56 PM, #30
     Reply Heeeey, I am a tutler!, Blimbali (Guest), 27-Sep-02 09:42 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Heeeey, I am a tutler!, Rockbiter (Guest), 29-Sep-02 03:06 PM, #31
     Reply Softy !!, Tarnyxil (Guest), 28-Sep-02 03:32 AM, #28
     Reply How could I forget you..., Rockbiter (Guest), 29-Sep-02 02:51 PM, #29
     Reply RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..., Gorgoth (Guest), 30-Sep-02 05:44 AM, #32
     Reply Awww, Gaplemo (Guest), 30-Sep-02 03:57 PM, #33

Rockbiter (Guest)Tue 24-Sep-02 07:39 AM

#9271, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #0

Im done...My con was getting quite sickly there at the end with my various deaths and repetively walking into Thar-Acacia by accident.
Not good with farewells but I enjoyed all of you of the grove, but that spark for the character was not there anymore and would rather delete then continue on.

Thanks to Kahosarin for the empowerment, and twist to what I actually intended off hand..Though it worried me a bit afterward that the Sylvans would see me as unatural but worked out in the long run..

Thanks to Sal and Uller for the Lieutenant position and the faith, even though I feel I let you down in such in couple of ways..

Thanks Blimbali for your tutelage..

My role and desc...
Before you stands a creature dwarven in appearance and stature, yet and
closer look would reveal something far more. The dwarfs body compostion
appears to be made up of silicates and metals. His "hair" of the beard
and scalp is made entirely of fine metal filaments, of mithril and gold
hues of color. Silvery bushy brows twitch above eyes which appear to be
glittering but fully-functional deep-set gemstones, as they scan about
his surroundings curiously. His skin is earthen tone of dark brown, and
looks to be abrasive to the touch. His armors and weapons tend to lean
more towards those materials forged from the earth. Solid teeth, widen
and flat, are constantly chomping and grinding on rocks and crystalites.
Finally there is also and unusual, but very slight grinding noise that
accompanies his even slightest of movements and when in constant motion.

An oddity amongst his kin can only be the explanation for the dwarf known
as Dharum Rockbiter. Born and raised in the city of Akan, he was sent early
in his years to the mines in what would be a dwarfs adoloscent stage. Deep
into the mountains he and the miners ventured to sap into the riches of ore.
They noticed an unusual vein of mithril that glowed with a strange aura. The dwarves took this as a bad omen and sent the young Dharum to strike it first. Dharum stepped foreward reluctantly, but heaved his pick overhead and with a mighty blow tapped into the vein. Suddenly with a blinding flash Dharum was gone, as the other miners stared in disbelief. All of sudden a vortex opened overhead swirling violently, as the other dwarves were flung against the cavern walls. Out from the vortex plopped Dharum to the ground with a loud thud. The dwarves were amzed to see Dharum in one piece, yet he had aged far into the years and appeared to be something far more than normal. He seemed forged of minerals and metals and at one with the very earth around him. The dwarven populace thought him posseded and shunned him from Akan and closed the mine entirely so to not let is magic escape once again.

During the few seconds Dharum was gone he was actually gone for ages. Dharum had stumbled into a conduit or portal that reached into the combined Elemental Plane of Earth and the Quasiplane of Mineral. Thinking himself trapped, he had to slowly adapt not only to the way of life there, but also his physical form mutated to survive the harsh conditions. Even his blood changed, for when he engaged a crystal dragon in a drunken brawl he began to bleed pure mithril. His very skin hardened into a form of stone giving him enhanced protection then most of his race. The beings of that plane worshipped a deity known as Tsnng Suhn in which Dharum later adopted as his own religion. Once he returned to Thera, he later theorized that in fact this deity was actually the Dragon God, Kahosarin.

Dharum Rockbiter, as he is known now, is a priest of the Jade Dragon and protector and nurturer of the earth itself. Bringing war to those that would harm or disrupt the balance that flows through its veins. Strangely, an odd sense of ecology occurs when Dharum is in the process of consuming earth and other mineral, for it brings him strength and unity with the earth, as the two become one. It has become a religious reference for him and he never takes more than what is needed. He has a very close tie to the plane of earth and all spirits attuned to it, and treats both with an utmost respect and will defend it like it was one of his own children. Dharum hates the magi of conjuration and has proclaimed a war on there kind for bringing the spirits of earth to Thera against there will. He will attack any souless creature on sight not birthed of the soil or unnatural in spirit, giving no quarter and fighting to the death relentlessly. Dharum has been known to deal openly with the woodland spirits and the fae and sees them as siblings in his eyes. Dharum does not really get along with the cityf'''olk and sees them as a threat to the earth plundering its resources far than what is needed. At times he seems agitated around those he has grown to call "meat life", and "softies" and does so as little as possible, for he even though he can be wrong at times, he sees them as a weak form of life. Most common from his mouth referring to them is, "Softies, what gud are dey? Can't chomp a crystal, can't eat an onyx!!" He tends to warm more to the creatures of more hearty nature, as even they can possibley chomp on and ore or two......

role + The meeting with the Dragon Lord, Kahosarin was inevitable for Dharum, yet the
role + Jade one saw no interest in the words of Rockbiter and his pursuit in protecting
role + the earth. However as the Dragon soared off, the earth shook violently revealing
role + the presense of the Earth Ruler, for had been listoning with interest of Rockbiter's
role + intentions and felt his onesness with the earth. Offering Rockbiter the blessing of
role + the Earth if he turned away from the Dragon Lord, the Earth Ruler led Rockbiter
role + deep into the bowels of the earth. There the great spirit of the earth, judged the
role + one known as Rockbiter and approved of his endeavors, Granted the blessing
role + of the earth and deemed, Acolyte of Earth, he roamed the lands of Thera laying
role + a path of bloodshed against the rapers of the stone and those not born of the
role + earth. He learned of the various wilds and the herbs that would aid him in his war
role + and when the moon cycle would bring power to the stones.
role +
role + In time he would meet with the Warder Captain Alysrith, and speak unto her his
role + wish to run with the pack. Alysrith saw much Weh in his appearance and was at
role + first apprehensive with Rockbiter's company, yet when asked to come defend
role + the grove against pit scum, Rockbiter took his first step in winning over the faith
role + of the Captain. Fending off two drow single handedly, Rockbiter send there vile
role + remains to the earthen soil to be judged and then the Captain saw Sra within.
role + Yet he still looked like Weh, and was sent off to speak to a lord of the grove so
role + that his spirit be judged. In the mean time Rockbiter met with the Earth Ruler yet
role + again and spoke of his triumphs for the earth, and was given domain over the
role + very mountains of Thera, as their priest.
role +
role + Rockbiter finally met with the Avatar of the Storms, Saldradrien thusly having his
role + spirit weighed was given entrance to the Warders so to run as one with the pack.
role + In time Rockbiter brought the force of the earth against the defilers of the earth
role + sheding there blood and giving his very own blood for the grove. He learned from
role + others of the pack and in time whispers heard through the trees that the Captain
role + and the Lieutenant Blimbali thought fondly of Rockbiter. Then a growing point for
role + Rockbiter occured when the Lieutenant and a wolf Stelensia were under siege by
role + the foul Tribunal horde when Rockbiter rushed to their aid to mend their wounds.
role + Stelensia surely would have fallen if not for Rockbiter, but her spirit remained strong.
role + The Avatar told Rockbiter he wished to speak with him and was quickly transported
role + into the eye of the very Storms. There he acknowledged Rockbiter's progress and
role + offered more responsibilty within the pack. Accepting this show of faith, Rockbiter
role + agreed and was to watch over the wolves and lead them from just near the head
role + of the pack, as a fellow Lieutenant with Blimbali. Rockbiter would speak with young
role + wolves who showed interest with the grove and in time would be given the insight
role + to strengthen the spirit of the young cubs to run along with his fellow wolves.
role +
role + Rockbiter has come full circle in a ritual known as the "Blooded Wolf", given half his
role + spirit to the earth's protection he slowly becoming more at one with the stone and
role + fuana, as his appearance growing more abrasive and vines seemingly sprouting out
role + from various regions of his body. His oneness brings protection from the stone and
role + his blessing bringing forth the power of the mountains. His briars, a trade mark and a
role + thing of beauty to Rockbiter has given him interest in finding the right nutrient from
role + the earth so that there thorns may sprout hard so to surround the grove and his wolves
role + in protective wall against the defilers who would poison spirit of the sapling within.

Rockbiter (Guest)Tue 24-Sep-02 07:44 AM

#9301, "Bah..everything in role saying dwarf should be cloud..."
In response to Reply #1

At first I intended him to be a dwarf shaman, but when switched to cloud never sayed my changes...

JedeTue 24-Sep-02 12:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9303, "RE: Bah..everything in role saying dwarf should be clou..."
In response to Reply #2

heh I Was about to make a post questioning that but anyways I never got ot know you for I was too young o really travel with you but you seemed like a cool guy and a great fighter. well good luck on ur next char and have fun....

Jede aka Quiditus the Ranger

AbernyteWed 25-Sep-02 03:17 PM
973 posts
#9302, "actually, IMHO"
In response to Reply #2

I liked the idea of the cloud being the nearest race you could choose to be the rockbiter but your origional form being a dwarf but because of all the extra mineral bulk, being giant size.

-----Abernyte

SaldradienTue 24-Sep-02 08:00 AM
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9299, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

Alright, this upsets me a little. You were 5 minutes from getting induction abilities when you deleted. With your reference to unnatural beings, that's in whoever you interviewed with's role. I won't go into specifics but that person specifically noted me stating their reasons for not inducting you and WHY they thought you should be inducted. I was personally looking forward to seeing you hero, and to see how you would do as lieutenant. What a great character concept, and you played it well. Im totally gonna miss having the rockbiter around, but I'm sure some of your enemies wont too much. I had some plans for you down the road, but those will have to backburner for awhile. Overall well played and luck on whatever you do next. FWIW I liked this character, and I think there are a few others who did as well.

Rockbiter (Guest)Tue 24-Sep-02 08:20 AM

#9300, "Im sorry..."
In response to Reply #3

I was going to talk to you before I deleted, but I didn't get nerve to. With my con at 9 it was quite frustrating in a sense because I had grand visions of him..And I knew I would never last that long at time thinking without the added leader con. Guess perhaps if I did talk ye might of swayed me from deletion..

Skrelia (Guest)Tue 24-Sep-02 09:14 AM

#9297, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, full moons won't be the same without you around. Even if you only called the hunt on me once, and it was pretty easy to ditch, I always made sure to be aware of the moon phase if you were around.

We had some good fights, mostly your pets pounding me into the ground and me fleeing into your briars, but fun anyways. That final fight actually nearly went my way, but you never used sunray once, so who knows, you probably took pity on me.

You seemed to lose a lot of support, I remember when earlier when Stelinsia, Alysrith, Sahanarra, Blimbali, and you were all on. Then lately it seemed like just you. I can understand the frustration. Fun on the next and all that.

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 12:21 PM

#9298, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #5

Our fights were quite onesided to say the least their for awhile. But after you were able to learn your legacy and my pets couldn't touch you it became interesting. They became closer then normal, but the fight you refer to I believe I was trying primordial vengeance on you..

AlysrithTue 24-Sep-02 04:34 PM
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9295, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

Damn. I'm sorry to see you go. A great character concept, and well roleplayed too. I'm going to miss our interactions...among other things ("CHOMP!! CHOMP!!").

Good luck with your next,

Alysrith Eregale, Hunter of the K'sra, Warder Captain

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 12:32 PM

#9296, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #7

I loved your character, better this time than before as an ally..You might remember our fights against one another when I was playing Sandahl, Initiate of the Great Wild Beast..

PrendacTue 24-Sep-02 05:10 PM
0 posts
#9293, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

Dude, you were great... I loved interacting and hunting with you (even tho we didn't get to do it much). As Alysrith said, we will miss the CHOMP CHOMP... whenever I heard that I smiled for some reason...

Prend really liked you and you were a good friend to hunt and learn with... (I roleplayed about your death on the cabal channel, btw, which Prendac usually does when he sees hears a warder has died. Usually I just say "I can't feel so and so's spirit in the lands anymore" or something like that).

You were a great guy and I hope you have fun on the next char.
See ya in the fields

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 12:45 PM

#9294, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #8

Well if you liked him...The next will be as more interesting....

Aeder (Guest)Tue 24-Sep-02 06:02 PM

#9291, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

I didn't like seeing you around because I knew, even if you were naked, I'd have to prep up to fight you. I suppose that says something about you(or perhaps Druids) though. You were always willing to fight though, and I liked that.

And I have to hand it to you, I wasn't expecting Jacheyik to pop out of nowhere when I was fighting you, and it was the death of me. Sylvans have a huge potential for ambushes.

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 12:53 PM

#9292, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #9

I loved fighting you every chance I got...I tried not to cower and whether I was by myself or not.."By myself mostly" I would take to the scions knowing I was going to die or not..That fight where you died worked out perfectly..I really justed wanted the item you had, but in the end just gave it away...

NoldrukTue 24-Sep-02 06:15 PM
51 posts
#9289, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

Well.. I can't say that I'm that sorry to see you go. It was interesting to say the least. You had more guts than the rest of them and held true to your promise of attacking Tribunals.. I suppose you just were slightly outgunned when the others stopped showing up.

Noldruk

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 12:58 PM

#9290, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #10

Outgunned perhaps...But most of time I hunted alone nevertheless..
I liked your character and our fights we had...

Arehanah (Guest)Wed 25-Sep-02 06:57 AM

#9286, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

Farewell: CHOMP!! CHOMP!!

I really was looking forward to walking with you when I got up to near hero.

I'm sorry to see you go, and Sylvan is worse off without you.

Blessed be, Elder Druid

Arehanah

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 01:02 PM

#9287, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #11

I kinda liked your character, as I envisioned him as sort of a warrior monk by the way you spoke...Just get up in the ranks and help poor Wiidosem out..He seems to be stuck at 37th rank right before COW..

Wiidosem (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 01:46 PM

#9288, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #21

Heh

Yeah, after recently losing my flag to untimely death I'm stuck with a small xp hole...but I'll be out of it and movin' on up in no time.

Damn man, Wiidosem really looked up to Dharum. It's just a damn shame not having you around during the times it seems our numbers are typically the lowest. You were always a force to be reckoned with, and you'll be missed. Things just don't seem quite as lively in the grove without your chomping and talk of softy elves.

Nhernin (Guest)Wed 25-Sep-02 08:58 AM

#9284, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

Feh, I'm going to miss fighting with you, and interacting with you. I got us killed alot, but it was all in good fun.

I guess I won't get to laugh everytime you greet me anymore either.

Good luck on the next.

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 01:09 PM

#9285, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #12

Rockbiter considered himself close to you, as you seemed to always be by his side at times..I remember most fondly when we set our trap on eastern with the briars and you with the snare in holy grove and that was blast..

Dyorian (Guest)Wed 25-Sep-02 11:46 AM

#9282, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

**I can't really say I am happy to see you go and I can't really say I am not happy to see you go.**

Everytime I saw you wanted I just wanted you to rank so I could get you within my clutches but it just never seemed to work out that way. You did give all the lower tribbies a run for their stinking money though, I will give you that. But everytime there was a sylvan tribby battle going on in the weald you were always the one in the middle shooting them god damned fire seeds at everyone! But I could tell you were a decent player just from some of the tactics you would use in pk's that I watched. Don't know much about the rockbiter rp but from what everyone is saying I am sure it was fairly cool. I never did get to roleplay with you at all because we were mostly just chasing each other around at lower rank...Me usually holding my ass looking for water to put the fireseeds out in.

Luck in the future with other chars.
Dyorian Quints, Magistrate *mutter*

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 01:16 PM

#9283, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #13

I tried to mix tactics up sometimes, but came always back to sunray or what not as the bread and butter..Tribbys were fun to slay at first, but seemed to breed like rats after awhile...

MinyarWed 25-Sep-02 09:28 PM
504 posts
#9280, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

I didn't know you were deleted til after I did. Part of the reaso nI left was because i thought the sylvan's were strong, I hope we didn't start a trend of people falling to the wayside. You were awesome though, check my farewells for my thoughts about ya!

Aaron

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 01:18 PM

#9281, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #15

My Farewell to you are there..

Gemerf (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 01:36 PM

#9278, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

Rockbiter!

You were great and always made me and my character smile whenever I saw you on. Would have liked to stay with you in the ranks and tromp around some, but that didn't happen. I'm hoping I earned more of your character's respect than most other elves even though I was a softy and couldn't chomp crystal. Good luck with your next!

Rockbiter (Guest)Sun 29-Sep-02 02:56 PM

#9279, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #25

You earned his respect for the sole reason being..
He actually thought your hands were made of stone..
In that he looked past your elven heritage and accepted
you as more heartier creature..

Blimbali (Guest)Fri 27-Sep-02 09:42 PM

#9276, "Heeeey, I am a tutler!"
In response to Reply #1

I just now realised that I have been reading this thread since you died and that I had forgotten to put in my .02, sorry for that.

Heh, your welcome for anything I was able to teach you about..anything. I like to help out cabal mates as best I can.

Dharum was one hell of a guy to have around and I was hoping you and I would both be hero Lts together but I can see how the low con was a problem. I dont like con dying characters myself. You brought a different quirk to the pack that is often times missing, and I thank you for your time among us. I would like to see you roll up another warder, you are quite skilled and play the role well.

Rockbiter (Guest)Sun 29-Sep-02 03:06 PM

#9277, "RE: Heeeey, I am a tutler!"
In response to Reply #27

I have alot of rescpect for you in character and out..
Blimbali was a lot help to me, and yes it would of been
nice for both of us to hero..And Im sure your going to
do a hell of job as Captain...

Tarnyxil (Guest)Sat 28-Sep-02 03:32 AM

#9274, "Softy !!"
In response to Reply #1

He, you've not forgotten me, have you ?? It was cool to interact with Dharum, I will surely miss you .. be good, and good luck with your next..

Tarnyxil.

Rockbiter (Guest)Sun 29-Sep-02 02:51 PM

#9275, "How could I forget you..."
In response to Reply #28

It was damn fun traveling with you...And I must admit you and Gemerf possibly were the only two elves Dharum "respected". Also, I sometimes felt sorry as hell for the thirds in our groups having to sit there on out constant bitch out and insult sessions..Some of them were classics...

Examples me always referring to you as "him".//On purpose mind you..
And I dont remember which groupmate, but when we started into one of fights they raised and eyebrow and said, "Should I leave you two alone or something?"

Gorgoth (Guest)Mon 30-Sep-02 05:44 AM

#9273, "RE: (DEL) Dharum the Druid of Stone, Priest of the Mou..."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our time together. I was fun running allong with ye, great personality ye had, to bad ye went away. Good luck on yer next one

Gaplemo (Guest)Mon 30-Sep-02 03:57 PM

#9272, "Awww"
In response to Reply #1

It was fun while it lasted. You were the only person I could be sure was hunting me at all times if I was online. Good fighting, you were tough. Have fun with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9270 Previous topic | Next topic