Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bawgor the Affirmation of Life, Ma..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58634
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-Jun-07 04:43 PM
Member since 01st Jun 2024
16893 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58634, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bawgor the Affirmation of Life, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sat Jun 2 09:29:20 2007

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Bawgor perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:241

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Feed Back Welcome, Bawgor (Guest), 04-Jun-07 08:47 AM, #3
Reply Hah., Hunsobo (Guest), 04-Jun-07 09:37 AM, #5
Reply RE: Hah., Kastellyn, 07-Jun-07 11:17 AM, #16
Reply Feedback...Yeah Right...I am learning too, Mutsu (Guest), 04-Jun-07 03:58 PM, #6
Reply RE: Feedback...Yeah Right...I am learning too, Bawgor (Guest), 04-Jun-07 09:51 PM, #9
Reply RE: Feed Back Welcome, Xin (Guest), 04-Jun-07 08:42 PM, #7
Reply RE: Feed Back Welcome, Bawgor (Guest), 04-Jun-07 09:50 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Feed Back Welcome, Bawgor (Guest), 04-Jun-07 09:53 PM, #10
          Reply If you ask for feedback, then listen, dont retort, Observer (Guest), 06-Jun-07 09:12 PM, #13
Reply RE: Feed Back Welcome, Haratzi (Guest), 05-Jun-07 06:33 AM, #11
Reply Okay, I'll bite., Lyristeon, 06-Jun-07 05:30 PM, #12
Reply Me twa coppers, Ysaloerye, 06-Jun-07 09:55 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Me twa coppers, Bawgor (Guest), 07-Jun-07 10:22 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bawgor the Affirmation of Life..., Bawgor (Guest), 02-Jun-07 10:46 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bawgor the Affirmation of Life..., Marcus_, 03-Jun-07 04:22 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bawgor the Affirmation of Life..., Bawgor (Guest), 04-Jun-07 08:49 AM, #4

Bawgor (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 08:47 AM

#58678, "Feed Back Welcome"
In response to Reply #0

Well, folks, this was one fun ride. This was my very first hero. I dabbled in CF here and there but never really got into it. This character, however, was very different. I created him with the goal of sticking around for at least 250 hours, which I believe I did, and exploring the game, which I also did to an extent.
Goodbyes (One note here. I have interacted with many characters, all of whom I found great. The level of PKing and RPing was superb. I post here goodbyes to characters that had the most influence on Bawgor. A lot of names I forget. Please post and I’ll reply.):
Iunna: I loved our interactions. You were patient with me, listening to my stories. You played along during my “sacrifice of fire” plot. You were all around great. I wish we interacted a bit more in the second half of my character’s life, but I probably did not make enough effort to seek you out. Thank you for your time, you made this role possible and very enjoyable.
TRIBUNAL:
Immortals: There was some immortal interaction with the Executioner at first. And then it all ended. I wish there was more. Having said that it’s not a requirement but a nice bonus. The Spire really needs a Vindicator and a Justiciar. I realize the threshold is high, but you really ought to find the right people for those two jobs. Without such posts, the Spire is crippled (especially, without a Vindicator).
Maethron: You are a good Provost. You know the law very well and your leadership ability is superb. I do wish you mixed it up a bit more. You are a decked elven thief, go out there and PK a bit; grab me and go exploring. You, however, did not do such things, which to me personally was a bit disappointing.
Nuloh: You taught me all the tricks. I was and still am very disappointed that you deleted. You were my mentor, you were my teacher.
Yvalthras: Love/hate relationship but very influential on Bawgor. You were a phenomenal fighter and I was envious of your RP.
Rebin: You taught me the tricks Nuloh did not teach me. Also was very sad to see you go.
Gwarkul: I had a feeling you did not like me very much in the beginning but then for some reason warmed up to me. You are a very knowledgeable player, but you did walk the line of what was within and what was NOT within the boundaries of the five laws. Unlike Maethron, you were always willing to mix it up, which I appreciated. Great character! I hope you get back into the Spire soon.
EMPIRE:
Hunsobo: This will piss off some people, but you have the strongest character on CF that I have ever seen. Forums speak of Cadbru with whom I have never played. You are a beast. Thank you for taking me under your wing and showing me around. You were patient with me as a new player. All around thanks and all around KEEP IT UP!
Ahiviln: Another great character that helped me along and showed me around.
ORCS:
Kubilak: You were the ultimate character who was never bored and always wanted to mix things up. With Nuloh and you being gone (ironically, you were enemies), I had little left to do.
FORTRESS:
Thoric/Gromkonk: You guys were great. I f’ed up my neutrality towards you a bit, for which I blame myself. Gromkonk, you treating me like an orc was great from the RP standpoint. Outstanding characters you both.
NEXUS:
Marastron: Thanks for your company.
Geren: Interesting RP, good job.
Mutsu: You were new. I was new. You pissed off Bawgor IC. I hunted you IC. Don’t take it personally. As you know, you’ll be alright! Keep it up.
OUTLANDERS:
Fun fights with all of you.

I hope I kept everyone entertained. I never full looted. At most, I took a couple of items. I returned all things (except for weapons) to all criminals but one (who was INCREDIBLY rude to me). I tried to be courteous to all. I hope that came across. I look forward to receiving your comments on Bawgor (good and bad). Cheers!
P.S.: I have not thought of a character idea yet, but I don’t think I will go neutral. I am intrigued with an idea of an evil or a goodie empowerment class (maybe even a healer again). All I have to say is that there were not many gnome healers before Bawgor and people thought they would not work. I think they work great!
P.S.2: I will give immortals some feedback on the healer class in another thread.
P.S.3.: I had so much to say when I was playing the game and now all I can come up with is what’s above. Do please post which will prompt me to think and I will post some more feedback, impressions, notes, etc.

Hunsobo (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 09:37 AM

#58686, "Hah."
In response to Reply #3

Hunsobo: This will piss off some people, but you have the strongest character on CF that I have ever seen. Forums speak of Cadbru with whom I have never played. You are a beast. Thank you for taking me under your wing and showing me around. You were patient with me as a new player. All around thanks and all around KEEP IT UP!

I'll say it before anyone else does - Hunsobo couldn't hold Cabdru's jock. I do thank you for the immense compliment, however.

You made Hunsobo way more powerful than he is alone (obviously). Not just of sanc and healing, however. You definitely developed a feel for what Hunsobo needed/would need and started to read my mind a bit, which is the different from a "pretty good" healer to a "really damn valuable" healer.

I could kind of tell this was an inexperienced player, but I had no idea this was your first hero. That's a credit to you. Good roleplay, good skill. Good luck with the next!

KastellynThu 07-Jun-07 11:17 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58830, "RE: Hah."
In response to Reply #5

I'll say it before anyone else does - Hunsobo couldn't hold Cabdru's jock.

Almost blew coffee out my nose at that one.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Mutsu (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 03:58 PM

#58710, "Feedback...Yeah Right...I am learning too"
In response to Reply #3

You have to realize that IC I am very cautious. I will attack anyone who might harm my friends.

Your RP was good but words like "Cunt and Slut" doesn't seem to be a good RP. But calling those names and turning quiet mode on will make people interact less. If you really would like to use a bad word, use "wench or whore". But please respect the person behind the character. However much you try to separate IC and OOC, its hard.

Bawgor (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 09:51 PM

#58726, "RE: Feedback...Yeah Right...I am learning too"
In response to Reply #6

I called you c*** once. I hated you so much, IC, BELIEVE ME IT WAS WARRANTED. I almost did a role chapter entry on you. I never used slut. I never used whore. I used wench a lot.

I am very good at keeping IC and OOC seprate. From Bawgor's perspective, c*** was warranted.

Xin (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 08:42 PM

#58717, "RE: Feed Back Welcome"
In response to Reply #3

You did well, and I could tolerate you being a lackey to the Empire, a wise but a predictable powergamer's move during our timeslot, but when you seemed to adopt a penchant for trash-talking I lost all interest in interacting with you in any way. There are some characters who taunt and it comes off as enjoyable roleplay, but you just came off as bored. GLWYN.

Bawgor (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 09:50 PM

#58724, "RE: Feed Back Welcome"
In response to Reply #7

I thought I kept my trashtalk within RP bounds and was trying to get you to interact with me as an RP'ed enemy. OH well.

Bawgor (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 09:53 PM

#58727, "RE: Feed Back Welcome"
In response to Reply #8

And yes, by the time I really started talking to you, I was very very bored. Neutral is great for survival. Neutral is boring at hero.

Observer (Guest)Wed 06-Jun-07 09:12 PM

#58804, "If you ask for feedback, then listen, dont retort"
In response to Reply #10

Part of hearing feedback is listening, actually.. It's the most important part. I see a lot of good advice that some players, time after time after time continue to make the same errors, being put out there for you, and rather than try to realise for yourself, why they would feel this way or what you could have done better in said situations, you instead excuse and argue your reasonings.

If you want to explain yourself, go ahead actively, not in counter-argument. If someone gives you a heads up on something, take it for what it is, and look inward to the cause. This is feedback primarily for "your" benefit.

With that, from our interactions I thought you were doing pretty well. However as a gnome, hunting non-criminals or at least going after them as persistant as you were, I think should have stirred an align-stick waving, personally. Aside from that, I enjoyed our common battles, especially knowing the arsenal of traps I could be laying for you, you would come regardless. I don't care who you are, Every player can respect balls.

Good luck on your next.

Haratzi (Guest)Tue 05-Jun-07 06:33 AM

#58745, "RE: Feed Back Welcome"
In response to Reply #3

Hehe. Atleast now you know not to assume me mercenary.

I would have loved to bring you down to hell and to other places but things never panned out.

Good luck with your next.

LyristeonWed 06-Jun-07 05:30 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58796, "Okay, I'll bite."
In response to Reply #3

Sometimes Bawgor did a good job. Other times Bawgor did a lousy job. A healer can be the most influential character against raids. In that, you did pretty well.

You did have the most flags, that you placed, removed for the amount of time you spent on duty. Meaning you removed your own warrants for misflaggings. Only one person at hero level had more, and they only had one more than you, but, nearly 3 1/2 times the time spent on duty. We are looking for Justiciars and Vindicators for the Spire. But, we can't give those types of positions to folks who show that many errors in judgment and who miss so many other calls. Tribunal is a good cabal to join if you want to learn the pk and hunting aspect of the game. There are also a lot of responsibilities that come with the position because accidents cause bleh deaths. You had the right position for your character.

Your roleplay, for the most part, was good. Your role was very good. Something you should work on is worrying more about your actions than the actions of others. Telling others how they should be acting or playing their character is not something you should really be doing. You are a gnome healer in Tribunal. That's what you should know about. I know that if I went to an orderly tribunal paladin and told him how to be as a chaotic evil anti-paladin, I would expect to be told to get bent.

While there were a lot of mistakes made, it was obvious that you were a newer player and nothing was so blatant as to punish you for any of it. As a newer player, you did well to get to the hero ranks and be a character that made some allies. A lot of newer players who hero just piss people off and wind up getting frustrated. Get a few more heroes under your belt, take the criticism constructively, make some adjustments and you will be just fine. Good luck with your next.

YsaloeryeWed 06-Jun-07 09:55 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#58805, "Me twa coppers"
In response to Reply #3

So there were some good things about Bugger, ahem I mean Bawgor
The lack of a current IMM for the Spire means that we all share the burden a bit, and I would look in, quite a bit. I was also the Dark Spirit who talked to you in the Justicar's room, since it was obvious that was what you were angling for, and let me just echo Lyr's comment that while your RP in general was good, you just had too many mistakes under your belt get the promotion. I also think that might not totally 'get' the Role of a Justicar, more often than not I would see you out around the realm hunting criminal's. Not totally a bad thing, but I think just a signal that your focus was off. Now I will pause here and comment, that I know this because it was a mistake I made with MY Justicar.
Over all I think you can be proud of Bawgor, I think you learned a lot with him about a great many things, and that, in my opinion is a successful char.

Bawgor (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 10:22 AM

#58828, "RE: Me twa coppers"
In response to Reply #14

Thank you! I learned a ton. And thank you for the interaction in the hall. My focus WAS off. At the end of the day, I understood how things worked at the Spire a bit too late. Perhaps another Spire char is in order. Though I have hard time deciding on a class. Survivability of a healer is TOO good to pass up. Cheers!

Bawgor

P.S.: I did score some solo kills as a healer on some tough opponents though, didn't I? (Better lucky than good.)

Bawgor (Guest)Sat 02-Jun-07 10:46 AM

#58637, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bawgor the Affirmation of Life..."
In response to Reply #0

I prepared a long write up about Bawgor and his interactions with others but left it on the work computer. This was my first character to reach level 51. (And really my first serious character.) Thank you immortals and thank you players for a great game. I will post on Monday or Tuesday. Responding to some of my PBF comments.

"Tue May 22 14:29:38 2007 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (224 hrs):
(wanted) Mcgrok attacks him in town, Geren jumps on Mcgrok (not deputized) and we don't do a thing about it. And we want to be Justicier? No."

Geren was grouped with me at the time. He simply assisted me in combat. McGrok never yelled wildly. I really thought that was within the limits.

Re: Empire. I did appear a bit (maybe more than a bit) Empire friendly. But then it was primarily to help the Fire Giants of the law, for whom I had a weak spot. I should have explained it better in the Role. Thoric and Gromkonk, your reaction to my help to Empire was great from the RP standpoint. You guys are great, keep it up.

Being neutral is hard. I don't think I'll do that again.

Marcus_Sun 03-Jun-07 04:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
#58655, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bawgor the Affirmation of Life..."
In response to Reply #1

>> Geren was grouped with me at the time. He simply assisted me in combat. McGrok never yelled wildly. I really thought that was within the limits.

It wasn't really the only time, how about this episode (which happened in Voralian city, during the rager vs. tribunal wars)?

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > trip Bawgor
Your trip <31mmisses Bawgor.[br/><36mBawgor yells 'Help! Mcgrok just tripped me!'[br/>Bawgor is in perfect health.

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > trip Bawgor

You evade Gnavbaloz's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.
Gnavbaloz's bash <31mmisses you.[br/><36mYou yell 'Help! Gnavbaloz is bashing me!'[br/>You parry Bawgor's crush.
You dodge Gnavbaloz's pierce.
Your smash <31mEVISCERATES Bawgor![br/>Your beating <31mEVISCERATES Bawgor![br/>Bawgor parries your smash.
Bawgor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized >
Bawgor closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Bawgor disappears.

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > They aren't here.

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > s

You parry Gnavbaloz's pierce.
Gnavbaloz parries your smash.
Your beating <31mmauls Gnavbaloz.[br/>Gnavbaloz parries your smash.
Gnavbaloz dodges your smash.
Gnavbaloz is gushing blood.

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > whe pk
No way! You are still fighting!

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > People near you:
(PK) Mcgrok Avenue of Faith
(PK) Bawgor The Main Altar of the Cathedral of the Holy Light
(PK) Gnavbaloz Avenue of Faith

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > eq
flee
whe pk
You are using:
<worn on finger> a pale white skull ring
<worn on finger> a studded ring
<worn around neck> a studded black leather collar
<worn around neck> a sandy-brown desert cloak
<worn on body> (Glowing) a shirt of shining silver chain
<worn on head> a captain's hat
<worn on face> horned mask of silver
<worn on legs> some leggings from the snow worm
<worn on feet> red-gold dragon boots
<worn on hands> Gauntlets of Devilry
<worn on arms> plate vambraces decorated with red enamel
<worn about body> a skin from the snow leopard
<worn about waist> a wide bronze belt
<worn around wrist> an adamantite bracer
<worn around wrist> fur-lined wrist wrap
<mainhand wielded> a bloody flail of bludgeoning
<offhand wielded> the Hammer of Muspellsheim

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > A Simple Antechamber

<37;1m(Translucent) A young, inconspicuous sorcerer is here, guarding the entrance of his guild.[br/>You flee from combat!

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > People near you:
(PK) Mcgrok A Simple Antechamber

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > w
whe pk
Avenue of Faith

The corpse of Zupee lies here, covered with bone-deep gashes and cuts.
(Ghost) Zupee is here.
<37;1m(White Aura) Gnavbaloz is here.[br/>
<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > n
People near you:
(PK) Mcgrok Avenue of Faith
Zupee stops using a cowhide knapsack.
Zupee wears a skin from the snow leopard about his body.

<66%hp 72%m <33;1m21%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > n
The Plaza of the Hummingbird

A white statue of a radiant elven woman stands watch over a marble basin.

<66%hp 72%m <31m20%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized >
Bawgor has made you WANTED!!!
<66%hp 72%m <31m20%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > Avenue of Faith, Beneath the Cathedral Buttresses

south west]
A bright-eyed commoner is here, running his daily errands.

<66%hp 72%m <31m20%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > whe pk
n
n
whe
People near you:
(PK) Mcgrok Avenue of Faith, Beneath the Cathedral Buttresses

<66%hp 72%m <31m20%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > Avenue of Faith, Beneath the Cathedral Buttresses

<66%hp 72%m <31m20%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > whois gn
The Avenue of Faith

south ]

<66%hp 72%m <31m19%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > People near you:
Calathlyn Avenue of Faith
(PK) Mcgrok The Avenue of Faith
Zupee Avenue of Faith
Daomen Inside a Warehouse
Tokelorde Avenue of Faith
Kinya Avenue of Faith
Shamira Avenue of Faith

<66%hp 72%m <31m19%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > <35 Orc Ber> (PK) Gnavbaloz the Cunning Warmonger

<66%hp 72%m <31m19%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > n
The Square of the Ki-Rin

A tall onyx and gold statue of a rearing ki-rin dominates the plaza.

<66%hp 72%m <31m19%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > whe pk
People near you:
(PK) Mcgrok The Square of the Ki-Rin

<66%hp 72%m <31m19%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > w
Charity Street

<66%hp 72%m <31m19%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > e
whe pk
n
The Square of the Ki-Rin

<66%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized >
Bawgor has arrived through a gate.

<66%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > trip Bawgor
People near you:
(PK) Mcgrok The Square of the Ki-Rin
(PK) Bawgor The Square of the Ki-Rin

<66%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > n
Northharbor Imports

An aged expeditioner is here, hawking curiosities from faraway lands.

<66%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > They aren't here.

<66%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<66%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > s
The Square of the Ki-Rin

<37;1m(White Aura) Bawgor is here.[br/>
<66%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > trip Bawgor
You trip Bawgor and he goes down!
Your trip <31mscratches Bawgor.[br/><36mBawgor yells 'Help! Mcgrok just tripped me!'[br/>Bawgor has some small but disgusting cuts.

<66%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized >
Bawgor's crush <31mmauls you.[br/>You parry Bawgor's crush.
Bawgor parries your smash.
Your beating <31mMUTILATES Bawgor![br/>Bawgor deflects your beating with his shield.

<63%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > trip Bawgor

You dodge Bawgor's crush.
You parry Bawgor's crush.
Bawgor parries your smash.
Your beating <31mEVISCERATES Bawgor![br/>Bawgor parries your smash.
Bawgor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<63%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized >
Gnavbaloz has arrived.
Zupee has arrived.

Gnavbaloz leaves west.
Zupee leaves west.

<63%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > You trip Bawgor and he goes down!
Your trip <31mscratches Bawgor.[br/>Bawgor is covered with bleeding wounds.

Gnavbaloz has arrived.
Zupee has arrived.
Your smash <31mDISMEMBERS Bawgor![br/>Bawgor deflects your smash with his shield.

Gnavbaloz hurls himself at you, slamming roughly into your body!
Gnavbaloz's bash <31mhits you.[br/>Seizing upon your moment of weakness, Gnavbaloz brutally kicks you while you're down!
Gnavbaloz's vicious attack <31mgrazes you.[br/>Bawgor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<60%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized >
You dodge Bawgor's crush.
Your smash <31mEVISCERATES Bawgor![br/>Bawgor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<60%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized >
Calathlyn lays his hands upon Bawgor's head, healing him.

<60%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > flee

Gnavbaloz's pierce <31mMASSACRES you![br/>Bawgor parries your smash.
Bawgor deflects your beating with his shield.
Your beating <31mDISMEMBERS Bawgor![br/>You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Your beating <31m*** DEVASTATES *** Bawgor![br/>Bawgor is covered with bleeding wounds.

<48%hp 72%m <31m18%mv> [1 PM 17.17%> civilized > Charity Street

You tell Bawgor 'YE KNOW THI ORC WAS JUST AS GUILTY AS ME!'<0m[br/>Bawgor tells you 'Yet I did not see him strike.'<0m[br/>

To me, you just seemed like a very corrupt powergaming trib.. And while it's a valid role, I also hate corrupt tribs as a player due to all the ####ing hassle that comes with a flag. But hell, if you're a newbie, maybe you just didn't know the law. Anyway, I hope you make something less annoying than a trib healer next time :p

Bawgor (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 08:49 AM

#58679, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bawgor the Affirmation of Life..."
In response to Reply #2

"To me, you just seemed like a very corrupt powergaming trib.. And while it's a valid role, I also hate corrupt tribs as a player due to all the ####ing hassle that comes with a flag. But hell, if you're a newbie, maybe you just didn't know the law. Anyway, I hope you make something less annoying than a trib healer next time :p:

I do recall this. There were so many things happening at once that I did not see the bash against you. I was literally being jumped left and right. I am glad you thought Bawgor annoying. Healers do not have the tools to PK, but they do have the tools to make life of another difficult. If you were a criminal, Bawgor tried to make it uncomfortable for you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58634 Previous topic | Next topic